****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Congrats on Blue Spiderspinz!!!!
Congrats on Pink wannabeamomma!!!!

I find out pink or blue TOMORROW!!! It's my first EVER ultrasound and I'm really really really excited/nervous! Any tips??

haha I caught your earlier post and jumped in!

Well girls my car got sold this evening, they are coming to pick it up on Sunday, I didnt think I would feel so sad. Now the hard part, I have to find a new one.

Sunshine how is DD being at school? x

WOOOO HOOOO for getting your car sold, now you can get your mummy car! Think positive not ending a relationship starting a new one!

DD is actually doing a bit better. They are in the middle of spring break so they only go to school 3 days a week last week and this one so not much homework, but she has been bringing it home and working on it so that's a huge plus! Next week will be the real test though. They only have 10 more weeks then she will officially be in the 6th grade. Middle school here :dohh: not my baby any longer. :nope:

Hope you've had a good evening!:thumbup:

I find out pink or blue TOMORROW!!! It's my first EVER ultrasound and I'm really really really excited/nervous! Any tips??

Prepare to be amazed! It's the most wonderful thing you will ever see. :hugs:

Can't wait to hear one way or the other!

Good luck, don't drink too much too quick!!! and enjoy every moment :D:baby:

I don't know how you waited as long as you did melissa! And I can't wait to see the results! or hear about them.

Wanna congrats on pink and spider congrats on blue! Its exciting that we're all finding out now!!!!

Philly I was and still am small people tell me all the time, I don't mind, it's my first but I know bubs is right on track so I don't think about it, I just hope I stay small the whole way through!

Gosh MrsP, doesn't leave you long to sort new wheels!! Have you had a test drive in either of the cars you were thinking of?

Melissa hope it goes well for you today, how exciting to see your baby for the first time - can't believe you have to wait that long!!

Csunshine, glad to hear your daughter is bringing home some work now :) Did you leae the TV in her room in the end?!

Charlotte and I have the day together today, no work for me :) a few errands to run - the dry cleaners was closed yesterday for St Patricks day, so need to drop some clothes in there for DH, chemist for some eye stuff for him too - he has conjunctivitis from DD...
Then mum and tots group :)

Charlotte slept well all night in her new cot :thumbup: but still squished herself down in one corner despite having so much more space!!

melissa congrats and try not to cry too much it will colud your vision :cloud9:

congrates on team blue and team pink ladies

kelly9 amen to that hunny less stretch marks lol

i was huge with the boys and this time i haven't grown any my sis is huge and i'm still at almost 20 weeks wearing my jeans my hubby looked at me in disgust last night when i come down stairs in them lol he loves talking to the bump only he won't do it yet as the is nothing there i can feel it getting firmer but its not coming out yet lol but its growing soo all is good anyway i've had no back ache yet so i can stay small lol:cloud9:

scan on tuesday for me:happydance::kiss::cloud9::flower::hugs:

Gosh MrsP, doesn't leave you long to sort new wheels!! Have you had a test drive in either of the cars you were thinking of?

Melissa hope it goes well for you today, how exciting to see your baby for the first time - can't believe you have to wait that long!!

Csunshine, glad to hear your daughter is bringing home some work now :) Did you leae the TV in her room in the end?!

Charlotte and I have the day together today, no work for me :) a few errands to run - the dry cleaners was closed yesterday for St Patricks day, so need to drop some clothes in there for DH, chemist for some eye stuff for him too - he has conjunctivitis from DD...
Then mum and tots group :)

Charlotte slept well all night in her new cot :thumbup: but still squished herself down in one corner despite having so much more space!!

I definately like the older shaper renault scenic and I have found 6 I like. 1 problem, I'd quite like to get an automatic but they dont seem to come in the colour I like!! I know I want hubby to drop everything so we can go out now.

Lady doesnt pay till Sunday so couldnt buy it before then but have a deposit.

Will post some links of the ones I've found x

hi girls,,, jus dropped in to say when woul u have a 4d scan if ur having one? i stil dont no if to have one or not :S x

At Babybond they recommend 26-28 weeks, she said before that there's not much to see and after that the babies are often really squished and hiding thier faces!

wel i think thats what im going to spend the £190 on stil not too sure tho! ... so it wil prob be about 28/29weeks... but i dunno wether to x

hi girls,,, jus dropped in to say when woul u have a 4d scan if ur having one? i stil dont no if to have one or not :S x

We are having ours at 27 weeks and i'm so sxcited!:happydance::happydance: Our friend had one done and you could see she looked so much like her mommy.

Our £190 is going towards paying for that as i think it's nice to show bub when they are older, what they looked like in mommy tummy!:kiss: xxx

see i think there nice :D & i havent really got nothing else to spend that £!90 on really... cus my dads buyin my pram :D... so jus need a bot thats the most expensive thing & im gettin that after babies born anyway cus im gonna have a moses basket!

& yh i wanna c what baby looks like :) it would be sooo nice!! x

personally don't see the point of 4D scan. You'll be meeting the baby soon enough anyway!! If I can't think of anything immediate to buy with the money we'll be saving it... perhaps I could actually use it to eat more healthily?! Isn't that what they want us to do?? That's just my personal opinion though, but I can think of much better things to use the money for, like more time off work when baby is born!!

Mrs P, colour isn't everything you know...

Been to baby group this morning - it's the only one we get to go to these days due to my work days, and for once Charlotte was happy to play on her own for short periods of time instead of just clinging to my legs :)

Holywoodmum - you could get a whooole lot of fruit with that £190 :haha: I feel the same though - really fancied a 4D scan and have since been unable to justify it to myself as can think of loads to spend it on - just don't know :shrug: PS - how goes the thyroid? Mine is still fine but they are STILL making me go in every 4 weeks to check :dohh:

MrsP - good news on the car, just need another one now!!

And congrats to all the scans/teams so far!!! Mine is a week today and I am fit to BURST with excitement!!!!!!

I am 20 weeks tomorrow, that's half way right? Getting excited again now you all have scan results coming in!!!!! :happydance:

Hope you're all good - driving Lesson number 4 went well last night and having another tomorrow! :thumbup:

yep pink& fluffy thats half way :D :D lucky you!!!
my scan isnt til 30th march!!!

i do want a 4d scan but like u said u can buy so much with that £190!!!
like more baby clothes!! hehe.. but i already got loads & after my scan i wil go get loads so the others wont be worn!! x

Good Morning ladies! :hugs:

Hollywood I ended up leaving the TV in her room and making her come out to the kitchen to do her homework! Now she comes home last night with a white slip from school:dohh: this little boy who has punched her in the arm before and she wore a bruise on her arm for nearly two weeks ran into her and so she retaliated, not a good choice but understandable. I will be talking to her principle about the boy and that I don't think it should have gotten to the point of the white slip as it wasn't handled right the first time :nope: she is out of school until Monday so we shall see what he has to say after that!
So glad to hear C slept in her new cot so good last night!:thumbup:

Melissa M good luck can't wait to hear how it was! and what team your on!

Mrs P you can always have the car painted at a later date if you find you really don't like it. LOL How are you feeling today? Crawling around????

Congratulations Pink and Fluffy on being half way through!:happydance:

aiimee I don't think I'll be getting a 4-d scan as I would have to travel 6hr so will be happy with the one I get at 20wks!:thumbup:

afm is it Friday yet???? I find out the gender in 13 days :dohh: it's killin me! I want to know now!!

Hope if I missed you you are doing well! :hugs:

csunshine ur scan 31st march? mines 30th!!
and yep its a longggg time to wait!!
i dont no bout the 4d scan think im gonna wait til bout 22weeks then think bout it again x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->