****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

I think that would be a good idea, unless those places fill up with appts fast then I would make your appt as soon as possible.

I say that you were getting your scan a day before me. It's so very exciting!:thumbup: but the waiting is going to drive me mental. LOL

lol i no yh its like how many more days!!
some people seem to find out so early as wel#
what do u think ur having?xx

ooh my stretching pains are getting worse today, im walking like an old woman! Off swimming in abit to see if lying in the water helps. Fingers crossed!

Hi ladies!
Tomorrow we get to find out if Little Guppy is a boy or girl!!! :wohoo: Can't wait!
Any guess as to whats in there? What do you think :blue: or :pink:????

How is everyone doing? I am still vomiting :sick: :cry: (started at 8 weeks, got bad at 12 weeks, and now im nearly 18 weeks) Im more confused now than ever. Dont know if its from MS or severe acid reflux. :shrug: anyone else have this issue? My stomach seems to always have this sour-burning sensation. The Zofran they gave me to stop the MS worked in that i didn't vomit, but it didn't take the burning sensation away (and made me very constipated and hurt to poo :blush:). So then they thought I needed Zantac/Pepcid (diet change and TUMS didn't work). I've been taking that. Threw up last night and i still have the burning sensation :sad2: what should i do? We called the doc and he acted like it wasn't a problem :growlmad: All i know is that i am constantly uncomfortable.

Guppy I'm going to guess girl as the bump pic I saw early on I thought you were carrying high so that's why I'm guessing girl. Good luck lady! Sorry about the burning I have heartburn every now and then but not all the time and all I do is drink milk and it helps.

I have been getting it more frequent but it's an old wives tale that your baby is going to have hair. LOL so in two weeks we shall see.:thumbup:

I'm with you Holywood, I personally dont like them, I think they are a bit strange, that and I cant justify spending that sort of money on a scan. But each to their own.

We have most things for the baby just need to get our monitors as I would prefer to still be using the ones we have for Eleanor, so will buy them and then probably put the rest into the cost of our new driveway which is £3k so I feel it would be well used.

I know colour isnt evrything but I do think some cars if you have a different colour it gives them a whole new look if you know what I mean.

Much better today sunshine, no crawling as yet but give it time! :rofl: Sounds like DD has been given a hard time for something not her fault, poor devil.

Guppy I think girl too just cos of how sick you have been. I carried low though with Eleanor so for me your bump isnt my clue, but time will tell eh? Good luck.

Lliena I hope the swimming does something, if not a nice hot bath some paracetamol and a cuppa pjs and a hot water bottl should hit the spot just nicely xxx

Oh guppy, I had terrible heartburn with eleanor, I just took Renees and milk, like sunshine says x

Got my scan tomorrow too with consultant, but we are staying team yellow. Wont be about much tomorrow girlies as hav hospital, hairdressers and then off out to look at some cars, will try and pop on in the evening. Hope everyones scans go well tomorrow xxxxxxxx

Oh I forgot about your scan! I know all will be great!:thumbup:

Have fun at the hairdresser and looking at cars! So jealous I want a new car! I like the Ford Escapes or a Chevy Trailblazer but a bit out of my price range atm.

Let us know when you can about the scan!:hugs:

Oh forgot to answer aiimee earlier, I haven't got a clue :shrug: about the gender and tbh I'll take either! I've been trying and had a really hard last year and this was pretty much our last chance so we'll take whatever God sees fit to give us.

:) i think mines a girl... but im not bothered boy or girl as long as babies healthy & happy :D xx

:) i think mines a girl... but im not bothered boy or girl as long as babies healthy & happy :D xx

I didn't have heartburn like this with my other pregnancies and to my knowledge the one that is here on earth and the other that is in heaven were both girls so maybe a boy :shrug: but yeah as long as the baby is healthy!

sorry to hear u lost a baby hun :(
& i havent had heartburn yet hope i wont get it!!

im only carryin weight on my bump no where else & my bumps quite low i think.. my hairs always greasy and im quite spoty now... dunno if these things mean anything tho lol!

xx

Thanks hon.

Oooo not seen the escapes off to nosey now. We are looking at 3 over the weekend.

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classi...t/page/2/postcode/rm125pa/radius/30?logcode=p

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classi...t/radius/30/page/3/postcode/rm125pa?logcode=p

https://www.gumtree.com/london/56/55609356.html

Opinions please. Fingers crossed the links work!

Thanks hon.

Oooo not seen the escapes off to nosey now. We are looking at 3 over the weekend.

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classi...t/page/2/postcode/rm125pa/radius/30?logcode=p

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classi...t/radius/30/page/3/postcode/rm125pa?logcode=p

https://www.gumtree.com/london/56/55609356.html

Opinions please. Fingers crossed the links work!

I like the silver one with the leather seats. I find they are easier to clean. I now have clothes ones and they suck! Oh and WTF is the steeringwheel doing on that side. LMAO JK I'd never be able to drive there as your opposite from us here in the states. LOL :dohh:

I do like that car, but the one I was looking at is a little higher off the ground but smaller type SUV also the "Ford Freestyle" is an awesome car, my mom had one and it has loads of room!:thumbup:

MrsP I like the first one but I know nothing about cars and im just going off the colour :haha: Good luck for your scan tomorrow too!

Swimming was heaven as floating took the pain away, back home now and its eased a little so got my pj's on and a hot water bottle and OH is giving me a little massage bless him.

MrsP I like the first one but I know nothing about cars and im just going off the colour :haha: Good luck for your scan tomorrow too!

Swimming was heaven as floating took the pain away, back home now and its eased a little so got my pj's on and a hot water bottle and OH is giving me a little massage bless him.

Lia, thyroid still unchanged, but GP still wants me to do 4 weekly bloods for that, so not too bad, as it's just round the corner from my house... and I get to bombard her with other questions while I'm there - quite glad I don't have to go to the hospital each time!! Do you think we'll be monitored after the birth as well as our bodies go back to normal!? I only got the thyroid problem after CHarlotte was born anyway!! My scan is next Thur too - 3.25 :) I'll be nearly 22 weeks by then!
Sunshine, that's kinda harsh to skip straight to extreme sanctions - hopefully the Principal will give you a good hearing.
Guppy, good luck with your scan!! The sickness sucks :( I'd go back to your GP or see if you can see another doctor in your practice you shouldn't have to suffer like that!
Mrs P hope oyour scan goes well too - and stick to your guns on team yellow :) I like the silver car best - and there was me saying colour doesn't matter!
Lliena glad the swim helped :)
My brother slipped a disk in his back yesterday, and fainted when he got up frm the loo - his fiance called an ambulance she was so worried (a bit undignified if nothing else!) but he didn't need to go to hospital... hope he's mended for our holiday in a few weeks!
My back seems to be quite good these days, the odd twinge, but nothing debilitating at least :)
We had a nose in Ikea this afternoon and bumped in to one of my old teachers who remembered my name from 12 years ago!! It's his 'fault' I'm a technology teacher now :)
I'm in butternut squash heaven- DH just made dinner and it was something quite special - gotta love that :)

Oh my hope your brother mends and yes kinda embarassing to be found in the loo:blush:

She got what they call a white slip from this teacher she had last year who doesn't particularly like DD but hey ho it's in the past. The only problem I have is that she got the slip along with the boy when this had obviously been a problem a long time ago and will be taking it up with him on Monday as I don't think he knows just how serious I am about this all yet. They didn't even call me to tell me about this dispute.

Hope your all having a lovely evening!:thumbup:

Hi all, I have been a TERRIBLE August mummy to be of late! I keep comin on here but have for some reason, turned into more of a lurker than a poster!!! SORRY Girlies x x

I agree with Holywoodmum on the 4D scans, plus I would be too worried that they would get a clear peek at the bits, (or lack of them lol), as We're gunna stay on Team yellow!

I have been prodded, thumped and generally seem to be gettin bashed from the inside by my little one these past few days! I cant remember feeling Riley so strong this early! Maybe as its second baby I am feeling more! Or perhaps my baby is a wee devil that likes to beat up mummy haha!

My sickness really IS leaving me, and I cant tell you the relief of not throwing up everything I eat!
I am getting quite the bump now!, It just looks bigger every time I look down! haha!
I think I am starting to reach that stage where, Dare I even say it, I may be about to GLOW hahahaha! Or perhaps that is being too far fetched!

I hope you're all doing ok! Holywoodmum, I feel like I have been a pants Bump Buddie this week! Sorry hun! I shall try harder!

BIG hugs x
Nikki x x x x x x x x

Not at all sweetie :) So glad you're feeling better - glowing and blooming all round would be nice!!

Well ladies, scan today was AMAZING!!! I am sooo in love with this little baby :cloud9:
The ultrasound technician thinks it's a GIRL!!! YAY!! So you can put me on team pink ;)
4D ultrasounds really creep me out haha, the baby always looks bumpy or something, i don't know, might be different in person! then again at my ultrasound today a couple times when she scanned the baby's face head-on it looked like a freaky skeleton monster haha :rofl: I'm terrible, I shouldn't be making fun of my little sweet pea!

Here's the best pic I got (profile view)::happydance:

Attachments

• IMGP0720bnb.jpg
    IMGP0720bnb.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member