****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Ok mrsP before I go nuts, what does Si stand for? I for the life of me haven't been able to figure it out (basically since this thread started) and now I am throwing in the towel... tell me please! Oh and lovely about the scan! and car!

I think Si is her husbands name?

Glad things are all good MrsP :D

yay for new car MrsP, Am sure it will be fine once u get used to it :hugs:

I hope everyone else is having a good sunday, I did a night shift last night which has thrown me, I don't think it would be so bad if my hips and thighs ached so badly... I can get why my hips ache, but why my thighs???? am walking like an old woman :haha:

Congrats Melissa on :pink: and Guppy on :blue:!!!

I truly thought Guppy would be on team pink but wow ur on team blue now that makes me feel like I might be on team blue too...lol.

I can't wait to hear more gender news. Team blue is overtaking August so far.

Ahhhh ok thanks ladies!!!!! I feel better knowing I wouldn't have known that either way.

Mmm strawberry allbran... got to keep those bowels moving.. hahaha, sorry tmi, but I Had to say it tasted yum!

haha kelly - his me bitch!! :rofl:

Hope you have all had a good Sunday. I went and pickd the car up this morning, really pleased with it more than I thought I would be.

Took a little trip to the park and walked the dog, fed the ducks and had an icecream by the lak and now cooking a yummy roast for the mob!

Weather has been lovely here today.

Oh and I think my bump is blue!

Hope you have all had a good Sunday. I went and pickd the car up this morning, really pleased with it more than I thought I would be.

Took a little trip to the park and walked the dog, fed the ducks and had an icecream by the lak and now cooking a yummy roast for the mob!

Ooh what makes you say that? Think you got a glimpse of his bits lol?

DH has been busy today sorting out all his things in the spare room and putting things in the loft. So happy means next weekend we can start staining the unit in there to match the cot and then start building the cot/putting things on walls and finally turning it into the nursery :happydance:

Well Charlotte and I did the sport relief mile today and raised over £400 - so proud of her, walked every step of the way herself :) Didda how did your Mile go? It was lovely and sunny in Belfast!! Did you son walk? Hope your cupcakes were good!!
Melissa, cupcakes all gone :) But DH made macaroons too, and there's still a few of those!!
Guppy congrats on team blue!! and cool that you can go back later for another look :)
Mercy, glad your DH is looking after you and Riley - must be lovely having him home again!! We've had a great weekend, 30th birthday party last night (a formal, got to wear the gorgeous dress DH got me for xmas, and have some bump for it!!) Mile this morning and a 1st bithday party this afternoon :)
MrsP, liking the car, glad you enjoyed driving it today :) and great news on a good scan!!
Mum2be, sore thighs sound mean and nasty :( No what you mean about feeling like an old woman! When I get out of bed it takes a good half hour for my body to be moving again!!
Lliena yay for putting your nursery together!! We're still waiting for the builders to give us quotes, so can do nothing in the mean time...
As for us, well I told you about the Mile, hmm, well bump pic attached, last night (so 20+6) starting to take shape nicely I think!!
I have three days left at work before the Easter hols - can't wait!! And scan now only 4 days away :) Oh and Charlotte is going to childminders scan day, so I'm getting pampered in the morning (or tortured - bikini wax!) and manicure and pedicure!!

Attachments

• 20+6.jpg
    20+6.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 20+6a.jpg
    20+6a.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 2

Ooh what makes you say that? Think you got a glimpse of his bits lol?

DH has been busy today sorting out all his things in the spare room and putting things in the loft. So happy means next weekend we can start staining the unit in there to match the cot and then start building the cot/putting things on walls and finally turning it into the nursery :happydance:

No, consultant kept well and truely away from them as we didnt want to know, even the picture sh gave us only goes to the hips.

Just a feeling, had the same with Eleanor, but time will tell I suppose x

Aw :) Time will indeed tell! My scan is a week tomorrow and gonna try and find out the sex is baby is co-operating! I think I have just had a few braxton hicks my belly kept going really hard an then soft on and off for about 10 mins. Very strange feeling I didnt really get that many with my daughter. Or I dont remember :haha:

Yay for more gender scans! Can't wait to hear all the news!

Well Charlotte and I did the sport relief mile today and raised over £400 - so proud of her, walked every step of the way herself :) Didda how did your Mile go? It was lovely and sunny in Belfast!! Did you son walk? Hope your cupcakes were good!!

Glad you had fun! We had a great day too! Sun was shining and Lucas managed to walk most if it, other than an uphill bit towards the end! Mind you he did stop half way round to watch the Steel Band!!! I was very proud of him, and we raised £150! Well done on your £400 - that is amazing!!! :thumbup:

Hope everyone is ok and have had a good weekend! I can't believe it is already sunday evening! Weekends go too quickly! :cry:

Didda, our course was flat - I'm sure that helped a lot!! Charlotte had two little sit downs for a drink and biscuit, but mostly I was feeding her animal biscuits as we walked!

guppy oh my i really thought you was having a girl well done hunnyfor team blue:cloud9:

mellissa well done for team pink i bet the is some major shopping going to be happenening now ladies:cloud9:

well my sis had her :baby: on sat thats why i've not been on she had a GIRL :pink::pink::pink: freya lucie and she is beautiful :happydance::cloud9:

got my scan tomorrow cant wait its not until 4 though booo lol :happydance:for 20 weeks though its the count down now i heard on the tv that if you go over with your babies your likely to go over with them all how true i was induced with 1st and 3rd but 2nd was bang on time well a day early if its true i'm not half way for anouther week yet lol:dohh:

i heard on the tv that if you go over with your babies your likely to go over with them all how true i was induced with 1st and 3rd but 2nd was bang on time well a day early if its true i'm not half way for anouther week yet lol:dohh:

Yeah I'd say I'm only just half way now as DD took 42 weeks... good luck with your scan!

Congrats on the scans ladies! Got mine on Fri and soooooo cant wait!
Was wondering tho with DS i went 10 days over and with my twins i was 12 weeks early! but their combined weight was almost the same as my sons to the ounce, so maybe when my little legs gets to 6 lb 9 i will just drop lol

Holywoodmum: after posting that I realised why I have sore thighs.... muscles that ain't been used for a while if u catch my drift (or as often as I like... damn DH) :blush:

Lliena I've been feeling BH too :wacko: seems really early tho??

Congrats on scans girlies :happydance:

Mrsp i got a volvo 4x4 and i feel so old now :rofl:

Holywoodmum: after posting that I realised why I have sore thighs.... muscles that ain't been used for a while if u catch my drift (or as often as I like... damn DH) :blush:

:thumbup: good for you!! haven't been there in ages - my back's been too sore - but startingt o feel more inclined now - shame we're sleeping in different beds his snoring is so bad!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->