****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Hello ladies!

WOOP for those who are 20 weeks or more :happydance::happydance:

Congratulations Guppy on team blue! :thumbup:

Oh so much has happened since I was last on so sorry if I missed your post!

Yeah for the sport relief walkers! That is awesome about raising so much $!:thumbup:

MrsP so happy you found a car you liked and very glad you decided to stay team yellow. LOL :dohh:

I have my gender scan next Wednesday! I can hardly wait, DH thinks it's a girl but I truly have no idea :shrug: I just told him if that were the case then he's screwed with three women in the house. LOL

I did have movement on the outside yesterday and it was freakin awesome!:happydance::happydance:

Hope your all having a wonderful Monday

Oh yeah Mum2be you know my history and DH and I have been dtd since the 12 week mark. Doctor told me I could so we are and no problems. I would discuss it with your gp or mw!:thumbup:

:hugs:

hi girls... can i jus ask have any of u got leaky boobs? my MW said this is good cus mine have been leaking since bout 17weeks... but they hurt then they start to leak :S... they really hurt... am i meant to squeeze it our or leave it :S... im not sure what to do they get worse on a night :(

ohhh aimee you've got your scan the same day as mine what time is yours?

:hugs: mines at 3:50 what times yours? cant believe i have to wait all day lol!! and i was due on the same day as u 2!! but at every scan i have been a day infront... but my MW said that doesnt matter and to go by the 17th so im due 16/17th august lol x

hey mummies its all very busy on here this evening, sounds we are all in high spirits.

Half way eh, the first half for me certainly seems to have gone on forever.

Guppy I will go have a count of the front page now although maybe be a little outa sorts as not everyone on the list posts here, maybe one day they'll come back.

I think my leg is actually going to fall off, but my mum is bringing my a support over tomorrow, consultant advised to get one, lucky mum had one before I invested.

I have a friend over from NI as of Wednesday so I mayb not be around too much but will try to get on and do the updates and say hi. She is here until Saturday x

hi girls... can i jus ask have any of u got leaky boobs? my MW said this is good cus mine have been leaking since bout 17weeks... but they hurt then they start to leak :S... they really hurt... am i meant to squeeze it our or leave it :S... im not sure what to do they get worse on a night :(

Im getting it too, theres no need to squeeze it hun, if its a lot an is coming through your bra you can buy disposable breast pads from tesco/mothercare etc that you just pop inside your bra and they soak it up :)

hey mummies its all very busy on here this evening, sounds we are all in high spirits.

Half way eh, the first half for me certainly seems to have gone on forever.

Guppy I will go have a count of the front page now although maybe be a little outa sorts as not everyone on the list posts here, maybe one day they'll come back.

I think my leg is actually going to fall off, but my mum is bringing my a support over tomorrow, consultant advised to get one, lucky mum had one before I invested.

I have a friend over from NI as of Wednesday so I mayb not be around too much but will try to get on and do the updates and say hi. She is here until Saturday x

Im getting it too, theres no need to squeeze it hun, if its a lot an is coming through your bra you can buy disposable breast pads from tesco/mothercare etc that you just pop inside your bra and they soak it up :)

thanks hun :D ... it jus gets worse on a night and morning... doesnt do it so much in the day! and it was only one boob now its both lol x

For those of you with blue bumps, dont you think boys names are the hardest things to pick in the world?

I have 3 boys name although none of them quite hit the spot.

What boys names do people have in mind? x

Philly, what phone did you get? Good way to cheer yourself up, but not practical for once a week!!
Aimee my boobs leaked last time round at about 26 weeks, for a few weeks then stopped again... i found the tommee tippee breastpads nicest!
MrsP hope the supoort helps :) and have fun with your friend visiting!!

As for us, I get to the childminders this afternoon she says, since when has Charlotte been able to climb out of the cot??
I'm aghast, she's never done that before!! She is in a sleeping bag at home and was under blankets today, so that might have made a difference, but she can take off the sleeping bag anyway, so I'm not sure how to deal with this if it becomes a regular thing - any advice please?!

No advice hon I am afraid, but oops! Fingers crossed she wont make it a regular thing x

Hey Lucy x
Riley has learned this trick of late too! We have got him a bed guard and are gunna take the sides off the cot and change it into a bed after we have been home for Easter!
I didnt want to change it before then and then confuse him by putting him in a travel cot when We're home!
Goodness knwos if he'll be a monkey and climb out tho! I am hoping not haha!

and Aimee, My boobs are startin to leak too! nothin to worry about tho, just use breast pads if you need to hun, thats what I am doin x x

holywoodmum i've had the blackberry 9700 and wont have a clue how to use the bloody thing! lol.

So feeling abit shitty tonight. My close friend has just told me she is 8 weeks preg and doesn't know if she is keeping it or not. She was sleeping with a guy who is engaged to someone else. She knew all along about the other girl and still continues sleeping with him. She wasn't using any protection as she said she couldn't get preg even though she has 2 abortions in the past.
I really don't want to judge her but she knows we lost our little one this year and all my health problems give me a higher risk of still birth or complications. Why is it some people can breeze through life whilst others have to fight for everything! xxx

omg philly!!
hope ur ok... y are some people so careless?
so she new he was engaged but it only matters now she is pregnant? i bet the lad is shittin himself isnt he!! x

Oh philly, not nice hon.

Some people unfortunately just take these things for granted. Lets hope she realises what a precious gift she has been given. xxx

She spoke to his fiance and told her everything. She found out that she is also expecting a baby too. He didn't believe my friend at first so she had to pee on a test in front of him!
I know she is my friend but after hearing this i feel like i don't want much to do with her anymore. The drama is just not me and not something that i want to get into. She said she can do it on her own but he has said he will have nothing more than an 'uncle' role with the baby, that's if she keeps it. I know it's a womans choice and i am all for that but after what me and Mart have been through it just seems so cruel to play the 'i can't have a baby, oh ooops i'm pregnant think i'll get rid of it game'.

I guess it just makes me and Mart love this LO even more so than before and pray eveything is ok xxx

:( yh its like she thinks o im pregnant il jus get rid of it like its not a big deal & she can have one whenever she wants!!

i remember when my mate first found out she was pregnant i was with her this was like over a year ago... i felt so jealous even tho i didnt at the time want a baby i dont think but something made me jealous :S

how many definates have we got in the yellow team MrsP?

thanks Sunshine.... the task is getting him to the GP.... he was mortified when I bought it up with the old MW

Philly, I so know where u are coming from, have decided that life sucks sometimes... for absolutely no good reason...

Mine leak too! Especially at night... they get SOOOOO painful beforehand, every few days it's unbearable but then I go to bed, wake up soaked and they're much better afterwards :wacko:

Aiimee mine kinda leak too though not too bad :)

Philly that must be really hard think i would find it really hard not to judge :nope: really sorry must be nasty :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->