****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Hey ladies hope all is ok.

Gender scans are fab mine is on thursday!!

Flutterbaby Congrats to your sis.I bet you want your bundle now dont you?

I am having a lazy day today I well and truly over did it the weekend and now i am suffering.OOO and 20 weeks today!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

i long for a lazy day - last monday wasn't too bad as most of my classes were still doing theory, today, they're all in the workshop - all the way to 3,.25 :(

Lliena I've been feeling BH too :wacko: seems really early tho??

Congrats on scans girlies :happydance:

Mrsp i got a volvo 4x4 and i feel so old now :rofl:

Apparently you can get them earlier with your second? :)

My scan next mondya isnt a gender scan its my proper 20 week one but hoping they will tellme the sex if bean co-operates :)

Hey ladies hope all is ok.

Gender scans are fab mine is on thursday!!

Flutterbaby Congrats to your sis.I bet you want your bundle now dont you?

I am having a lazy day today I well and truly over did it the weekend and now i am suffering.OOO and 20 weeks today!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

well no i haven't got anything but babygrows yet and a few smellies i can wait for the mo lol 30 weeks and then i'll think about popping lol although it did get me thinking i do need to start getting my ass in gear

My scan next mondya isnt a gender scan its my proper 20 week one but hoping they will tellme the sex if bean co-operates :)

iv got my scan next tuesday :D... good luck!! and hope ur bean co-operates!! hope mine does too.. on my last scan bumps legs were closed lol!! x:hugs: x

Holywoodmum: after posting that I realised why I have sore thighs.... muscles that ain't been used for a while if u catch my drift (or as often as I like... damn DH) :blush:

:thumbup: good for you!! haven't been there in ages - my back's been too sore - but startingt o feel more inclined now - shame we're sleeping in different beds his snoring is so bad!!

:haha:
we were like that a few weeks ago when I was sleeping really lightly and the snoring was making us both grumpy, me cos I then couldn't get back to sleep, and him cos I kept waking him to tell him that he was snoring....

..... not sure what I do about DH, I'm getting quite randy again, but DH doesn't want to touch me cos of the MC last year (I only got any last time cos I jumped while he was still asleep ;)), my MW is now a family friend so he won't let me talk to her about it either.... I have read a lot of stuff that says 'it' won't hurt baby, but don't think DH will read it or be reassured by it if he does...

oh, and debenhams red herring maternity range by us has a sale on, they have some nice tops in at the minute, infact I went clothes shopping and got my self 6 tops and a pair of light combats in an hour and a half... the easiest shopping trip I have had for a while :D

Lliena I've been feeling BH too :wacko: seems really early tho??

Congrats on scans girlies :happydance:

Mrsp i got a volvo 4x4 and i feel so old now :rofl:

Apparently you can get them earlier with your second? :)

Kinda scared me i seem to get them quite a lot :shrug:

My hospital wont tell us sex :nope: not fun!!

Congrats again Jitters :) and Congrats on 20weeks Eoz...:happydance:

Ladies, for the most part we are all are/nearly half through already! I can't believe it! And we could even be more if our babes decide to come a couple weeks early (but not too early) :thumbup:

I wonder if the last half will be faster then the first? I hope so, I am getting impatient to meet my boy. I guess part of that is if he is born and healthy I won't have to worry about stuff in my tummy happening, just the stuff outside my tummy! haha. Oh dear, a life of more worry.

haha. yeah. so true!
I have a feeling, for me, that the last half it going to go longer than the first half...cuz i mean for nearly 4 weeks i didn't even know i was preggo or not LOL (according to LMP)
I can't wait to see the little guy!

I so don't get on here enough to keep up with this thread :haha:

Congrats on the scans!

And glad (in a strange way lol) that a couple of you have mentioned braxton hicks - I had some funky goings on at the weekends was not nice! I don't even allow myself to get overexcited with DH at the minute as too scared to as it feels like that too and horribly uncomfortable (sorry if TMI!)

Woooohooo for getting over the half way mark I think it is going quicker now than it was? And scan on Thursday I can hardly contain myself :haha:

Driving lessons going really well am feeling good! Going to jog into the shower before DH comes but hope you are all doing good :flower:

iv got my scan next tuesday :D... good luck!! and hope ur bean co-operates!! hope mine does too.. on my last scan bumps legs were closed lol!! x:hugs: x

ohhh aimee you've got your scan the same day as mine what time is yours?

Have fun at your scans ladies!
Anyone the :blue: :pink: ratio so far for August mamas?

P.S. does anyone else get a tight feeling in the lower abdomen when ya sneeze? Is that normal? :shrug:

P.S. does anyone else get a tight feeling in the lower abdomen when ya sneeze? Is that normal? :shrug:

I get that, sometimes when I cough - hope it's normal! Feels just a bit like a muscle straining or something perhaps? :wacko:

haha. yeah. so true!
I have a feeling, for me, that the last half it going to go longer than the first half...cuz i mean for nearly 4 weeks i didn't even know i was preggo or not LOL (according to LMP)
I can't wait to see the little guy!

I know what you mean - I've only know for 17 weeks, and have potentially another 21 to go!!

:
Hcven't looked on the front page recently but I think MrsP has been keeping it up to date!

I get that, sometimes when I cough - hope it's normal! Feels just a bit like a muscle straining or something perhaps? :wacko:

yeah, thats exactly what it feels like. Okay good. i thought it was "normal" but wasn't sure. Thanks :)

Is it just me or does time seem to be going really, really slow. It's like i'm a kid waiting for christmas morning again!

The toilet trips have stepped up a notch, i'm hardly sleeping throughout the night now but trying really hard not to sleep in the day.
Bump is starting to take shape now, think i'm carrying high as still have a wobbly bit underneath.
Have my scan next monday and am soooooo excited and nervous as to what we are going to see?
How was everyones monday? I cheered myself up and upgraded my phone! That has definatly beat the monday blues! lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->