****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

i no mine hurt like i dunno how to explain it i jus no there going to leak i get this sharp pain then they leak :( it was jus watery at first... now its yellow :S ... is it normal?

hi girls... can i jus ask have any of u got leaky boobs? my MW said this is good cus mine have been leaking since bout 17weeks... but they hurt then they start to leak :S... they really hurt... am i meant to squeeze it our or leave it :S... im not sure what to do they get worse on a night :(

Mine leak too! Especially at night... they get SOOOOO painful beforehand, every few days it's unbearable but then I go to bed, wake up soaked and they're much better afterwards :wacko:

I have noticed a little bit of "leakage" but its VERY minor...and its only in one bb...does that mean there is something wrong with the other "twin"? :shrug:

I read online that anytime after 16 weeks that can happen. Its normal dont worry. Some woman get it early, some later, and some right before birth.

I second that! No leakage from me!

Philly, I am sorry about the situation. I agree with a woman's choice to but NOT as a birth control method. I hope she does the right thing, has she even considered adoption?

Philly that's a crap situation for you to be in. Hopefully she'll come to her senses and consider other options
No leakage for me yet either - long may that last! - sorry boobies though, and DD climbs all over them when I'm sitting on the sofa

Thanks ladies. I know it's nothing to do with me as it's her life but it's really struck a nerve with me. Just can't seem to shake it off! x

Anyhoo. I haven't got leaky boobs but my right nipple has started to get a tiny little crust on it!!!!! Is this normal? Mart says i've got the mang! lol Hope everyone has a good day xxx

lol hi girlies :D... mine at first was only one at first guppy... but a few days later it was both of them!
i get a tingle then they jus start doing it lol!
mostly night & morning tho... :(
& if i jus rub like my hand past when im gettin changed or something!!
my MW said its ur hormones its meant to be good :S lol!
there really dry too... they never hurt before they were jus normal... now they jus hurt before they leak then stop... stil a bit sore tho :(

hope ur all ok!!
x

Hello ladies,

My right one leaks - but only overnight I guess as I wake up with a little patch :haha:

Philly I am sorry to hear about your friend.....it is so hard when we know how difficult it can be ttc and somebody just disregards it all like that.....

MrsP - boys names are hard. I don't know our team yet but current boy name is Finley/Finlay (I don't know how to spell it right? :dohh:) I also like Jacob, Matthew, ermmmm will have a look at my book when I get in wrote down a lot I was considering :haha:

Two sleeps til scan I wonder if they will be able to tell what we're having? So excited to see bubs again!

lol hi girlies :D... mine at first was only one at first guppy... but a few days later it was both of them!
there really dry too... they never hurt before they were jus normal... now they jus hurt before they leak then stop... stil a bit sore tho :(

hope ur all ok!!
x

Last night before bed my other bb started to leak. Guess thats a good thing because it means they work :haha:

btw, i read that if your nipples are dry you can rub whatever leaks out onto them. It's supposedly better than nipple cream.

i'm defo team yellow

pink and fluffy bet you can't wait for scan mine is today :cloud9:

philly i feel for you hunny i do and i don't believe in abortion but i wouldn't of got my self up the duff firstly and just think of the the blokes better half they was together first and he cheated on her, how is she gonna feel if your friend keeps the baby your friend should of known better than to go therein the first place and your friend should know he'll always go back to his history if that makes sense and what did your friend think she was gonna achieve by telling her :shrug: .....anyway what i'm getting at is your friend obviously hasn't got a brain and should deal with this her own way but just think of the other woman as well it's not her fault the bloke and your friend did this and think of the baby if she kept it what sort of a dad would he be anyway and what relationship would they have (dad and child) i mean it does make me mad woman ...and men do these things without thinking it through first condoms and the pill or legs shut and pants up even better

i've my scan in 2 hours ladies:cloud9::happydance: i can't wait and the lemon cakes luck lush i'll have some please

Hello ladies,

My right one leaks - but only overnight I guess as I wake up with a little patch :haha:

Philly I am sorry to hear about your friend.....it is so hard when we know how difficult it can be ttc and somebody just disregards it all like that.....

MrsP - boys names are hard. I don't know our team yet but current boy name is Finley/Finlay (I don't know how to spell it right? :dohh:) I also like Jacob, Matthew, ermmmm will have a look at my book when I get in wrote down a lot I was considering :haha:

Two sleeps til scan I wonder if they will be able to tell what we're having? So excited to see bubs again!
Yay two sleeps! hadn't thought of it like that! Mine's not til 3.25 though, but going for some pampering in the morning - what time is yours?

hope ur all ok!!
x

Last night before bed my other bb started to leak. Guess thats a good thing because it means they work :haha:

btw, i read that if your nipples are dry you can rub whatever leaks out onto them. It's supposedly better than nipple cream.

Yep very good!! and when you're breastfeeding, can't recommend lansinoh enough - free on prescription (normally £10 a tube!)

aww flutterbaby!! bet ur excited... i got to wait til next tuesday for mine!!! :(
& pink & fluffy bet ur excited too!!

and ooo guppy i wil have to try that :D... least there both working haha!!!... i hope i stil have sum left for when baby comes!!!:O ... and i hope it doesnt hurt too much :( x

£10 a tube!!! il have to get it on prescription lol! what a rip off for £10!!! :O x

:happydance:
£10 a tube!!! il have to get it on prescription lol! what a rip off for £10!!! :O x

with my first they leaked but they haven't with the others strange maybe they are broken :rofl:i'm sure my hubby will let me know when they are fixed :winkwink: i know i'm a dirty cow lol

lol!! needed a cheering up :) jus made me smile that did flutter baby :) hehe :)

i didnt think they could leak so early :S... its mad... x
got to pop down midwifes so im keeping my lovely comfy maternity bra on wel its only meant to be a sleep bra but i love it... :)

I hear leaky boobs (or a lack there off) is different for every pregnancy, even in the same woman (but nonetheless, normal in most cases whenever the leakage starts). Lucky for me, my tatas dont really seem to hurt :thumbup: I read that you shouldn't try to express the colostrum, but you also shouldn't worry about not having enough when the babe does come because the body will produce enough on its own :)

i hope there is stil enough :D hehe!!
& mine hurt but its like a sharp shootin pain jus before they start to leak again :S maybe its jus the pain of it tryin to get threw or something... mine started of watery now its yellow :S x

mine are watery right now. How long did it take for yours go yellow? and do you have more of it now that its yellow as opposed to watery? I reckon the yellow is probably thicker and maybe thats why you're in pain? :shrug: I read the pregnancy bible and it said its perfectly normal to have leakage after the 16th week. It said it could be clear or golden color. (its the colostrum). Some woman will get it very early, some later, and some not until around birth.

mine started at 17weeks & 4/5days i think & by like 18 & half weeks its was yellow... its been yellow for a few days now... sometimes when i look i see its yellow... but i notice on my bra its a circle of what looks like clear fluid then a yellow circle in the middle!! ... its very strange!! yh maybe thats why it hurts... but i only notice they hurt on a night even tho they do leak more on a night.. i think im jus more tired & moany on a night :S lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->