****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

i'll be back ladies later tater oh my i'm in such a funny mood today i keep laughing i hope i keep it up lol

lol flutterbaby i hope u do too :haha:

& im off to now ladies got midwife :) :happydance:

bye bye xxx:hugs:

Have fun at your scans and appointments today ladies!
I have to run and catch the bus. Need to pick my car up at the garage. $350 later i have two new tires, an aligned vehicle, and a new tire rod...this car better last haha.

You ladies make me laugh. LOL It's very refreshing to see you very concerned about every little thing.

As for leakage, well I've had it since I was finished BF DD about 9 and 1/2yrs ago. It's not an all the time thing but on occassion it does happen so be prepared for if it happens after you've finished.

Hope your all doing well! :thumbup:

Philly :hugs: the world has some very stupid and uncaring people in it. Hope you avoid finding anymore.

afm I have an odd feeling today. I had heartburn from my bananna and grape flavored water and now my tummy isn't that good :shrug: don't feel sick just really odd!

I didnt have any leaking from the night she gave up :nope: Guess we're all different huh...my mum looked shocked when i said i had leaking boobs in pregnancy

wow ladies, obviously all online at the same time this afternoon!
I'm shattered, 8 periods on my feet in school today - hard work!
Off to GAP now to see if I can find a birthday present for DH! Have a little pressie for him from Charlotte already, but need something from me!

Ladies.... I have not experienced any leaky boobs. I must say that I am glad for that :)

Philly - I am going to try and be nice about your friend (or perhaps ex-friend). It really infuriates me when I hear stories like that. For those of you that have experienced a loss or for those of us that have experienced difficulties in even getting this far - I know we all appreciate the special gift we have inside of us. It is very frustrating and sad to know that there are people out there that just take it for granted. GRRRR. But - I am also a big believer in Karma.

Mrs. P - boys names are tougher than girls. I think we have decided on Jacob Keith as a first and Middle name. What are you deciding between. Maybe you should post a poll :)

Ladies.... I have not experienced any leaky boobs. I must say that I am glad for that :)

Philly - I am going to try and be nice about your friend (or perhaps ex-friend). It really infuriates me when I hear stories like that. For those of you that have experienced a loss or for those of us that have experienced difficulties in even getting this far - I know we all appreciate the special gift we have inside of us. It is very frustrating and sad to know that there are people out there that just take it for granted. GRRRR. But - I am also a big believer in Karma.

Mrs. P - boys names are tougher than girls. I think we have decided on Jacob Keith as a first and Middle name. What are you deciding between. Maybe you should post a poll :)

Amen about the Karma! I truly believe in it as well!

I truly believe in karma. I hate thinking ill of people so i let nature do it for me. I'm gona try to wipe it out of my head now and concentrate on the 3 of us. It has made me very thankful for Mart and sooooooo lucky of little bub in my tummy.:hugs:

Poo day here, raining like you wouldn't believe and have the worst period type cramps, I really hope bub is having a little growing spree.

Hope the girls who had their scan today got on well. It's exciting looking at the front page and seeing who is having what. Only seems like yesterday i was sending MrsP a message asking her to put my date on!:happydance:xxx

hi girls back from MW :D
got to see a counsultant next wednesday... and got to see MW again april 12th...
she thinks baby going to be big :O ... & my BP is stil low... but i havent got low iron.. wel its low but not low enuf to give me tablets :( ...
o and the MW said maybe i shud freeze my milk put it in ice cube trays lol! sumone wil prob put it in there drink lol!! & surely the more i squeeze they would leak more lol x

Aiimee she is completely right the more you "pump or squeeze the more you make" I have heard that you can keep breast milk in the freezer up to 6 months so wouldn't be a bad idea but I wouldn't help it along any.

oo.. she said it might jus be best to store it jus incase the baby is premature or something.. but i think maybe in a few months at bout 30weeks maybe then if its stil doing it then i might freeze it but not yet x

Hey!! can i join? MW has changed my due date to 30th august! got 20wk scan on 12th and cant wait to find out :)

xx

:hi: Welcome MissO!
Glad you made it to the August mommies :friends:
Are you going to be finding out what you're having?

hi girls back from MW :D
got to see a counsultant next wednesday... and got to see MW again april 12th...
she thinks baby going to be big :O ... & my BP is stil low... but i havent got low iron.. wel its low but not low enuf to give me tablets :( ...
o and the MW said maybe i shud freeze my milk put it in ice cube trays lol! sumone wil prob put it in there drink lol!! & surely the more i squeeze they would leak more lol x

oo.. she said it might jus be best to store it jus incase the baby is premature or something.. but i think maybe in a few months at bout 30weeks maybe then if its stil doing it then i might freeze it but not yet x

I wouldn't bother now to be honest, you don't want to encourage it at this stage! Plus the composition of milk varies over time, and the colustrum you are producing now would onlyu be suitable in first few days - if you're breastfeeding then anyway, then baby is unlikely to take it from a bottle...

I'm home, exhausted. Really want to get up to see the girls at rugby tonight, was too knackered last week, so hopefully can make it along for a gossip tonight!!

DD clmbed out of the cot at childminders again today (childminder couldn't figure out the zip on sleeping bag - hmmm) and fell off sofa, got a nose bleed and carpet burn on chin!!

hope shes ok hollywoodmum!! how could she not work out the zip :S lol!!

and hello miss o congrats!! bet ur excited... i find out next week... i hope!!!

xxxxx

Welcome MissO.

AAAHHHHH will this day ever end??? I am so sleepy today I cannot seem to wake up. Might be that I went to bed at 8:30 last night and was up at 4:30 this morning.

I am on a business trip right now and I don't have much to do in the evenings so I decided to go to bed early. Then I got a call from my sister early this morning at 4:30. She delivered her baby girl this morning with only 3 hours of labor!! If I can only be that lucky!! I hope it runs in the family. She had a 9lb 12 oz. baby girl named Rowan.

BIG BABY!! Wow - hopefully that will not run in the family. :) She went so fast too that she could not have an epidural. WOW!

:O congrats!!!! .... i hope my labour is that fast lol but doubt it will be!!
& as if labour was that quick with a baby that heavy :O
congrats again :D xx

khegidio WOW is right! That's a big baby! Hopefully the fast labour is the only family traite you share. LOL Congratulations Auntie!:happydance:

Hollywood I would defo be moving to the toddler bed if the escape artist continues, it's not worth the hurts that can happen.

Welcome MissyO

Aiimee like I said I wouldn't encourage anything just let them go on there own they should leak to awful much.

afm I'm tired as well and want the day to end! :sleep::sleep: wishing at least! It's only 2 pm here so many many more hours before night time :dohh:

Evening ladies had a productive day today, went and bought a bookcase and toy chest and some wood stian in prep for beans nursery. Then OH treated us to pizza hut buffet for lunch, yum yum in my tum :D

Relaxing at home now waiting for one born every minute at 9pm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->