****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

lol mrs p i hope so!!! sure we wil be ok :)
anyone watchin one born every minute? x

I am - though I hadn't planned to - can't decide if I am happy or sad, but I am crying none the less!

Can't imagine having my baby in a fortnight, that little 23 weeker!!!!

i no sooo small!!
but she was a twin so even smaller....
i never watch it cus for the last few weeks has made me upset :(

Have been okay prev weeks and even had a chuckle or two but knew there must be some sad stories coming up.....still feel like it's a long way away til the birth for me which is prob why am not too bad watching it - cannot wait to meet my bubs now.....

i jus worry i wont be able to cope with labour & Stuff... jus worry about silly things... :(

Have you booked onto any antenatal stuff? Am debating an NCT course.

I am a bit mardy with a low pain threshold so I have no doubt I will be a whinger!

im bookin myself onto one tomorow i think u get a hospital tour & then 3 antenatal classes i think my MW has been asking me to book them since i have been about 9 weeks... how many weeks are u when u go on them?
im not good with pain if i dont no what it feels like if i dont no what to expect i dont like it... if u no what i mean? x

Yeah I know just what you mean - I was always the same with the dentist, if someone could demonstrate how it would hurt by pinching me I felt better prepared :haha:

I just comfort myself that loads of women go through it.......and to be fair, it's too late now! :rofl:

Not sure when you go on them, my pct doesn't seem to do their own ones and NCT has a course in May for babies due end of June/July so guess around 30 weeks? Midwife said to book on when you're about 15/16 wks as they can get full so def worth a look :thumbup:

Off to bed (lightweight!) now I've been able to watch out OBEMinute! Night! :flower:

Oh so true about not knowing if your happy or sad but crying non the less. Sounds like my life!:dohh:

I'm off to make dinner and MrsP you need to eat! Your making me look a piggy always eating. LOL JK

Hope you have a nice visit with your friend!

pink getting excited for the scan!:thumbup:

oo i no my MW said they fil up quickly lol!!
il defo have to remember tomoro lol!!

& night :D x

Night hunnies xxx

Wow that was sad watching that One born every minute :cry: I know some ladies who have had to go through that sadness and my heart goes out to them xx

Mrs P.You know we liked Luke or Lewis well it is now .............. :happydance:

I don't get that program out here... will have to try and find it online.

As for eating, I find that I don't want to. Or nothing seems appealing to me anymore. I mean I eat stuff or make an effort to eat enough each day but its hard when I don't feel like it. Anyone else having this issue? I also take my vits but still it's starting to concern me, I find every day there is less I find appealing to eat. Sigh.

OMG! I totally have that problem too Tiff. I have to force myself to eat most of the time, either because i need to or i feel sick, but I feel like for is an enemy to me right now. I know its not, but its just so hard to eat, or even want to eat. Even things that i really enjoyed, i have trouble finding appealing.

totally not having that problem!!! haha
I find I'm eating all the time now, but I eat really healthy and usually snack-sized portions :) of course I give into cravings once and awhile!!!

Glad to hear I am not the only one. I don't have reflux or ms to make it harder either! I am going to try some chili in a bit and if that doesn't work some tomato soup and crackers. Maybe I just find my food to boring or bland now? I thought you tasted more though while you were pg? Due to increase in smell?

me, dont get me wrong I do it, but half the time I dont fancy it or cant be bothered. I hate eating on my own, I try and sit and have lunch with Eleanor but not always hungry but always have dinner with Si.

Dinner for me is never a problm, just day time dont seem to want it.

Right girls need to get my fat achey bum into gear and get out of the door, will catch up later.

Have a good day xxxxxxxx

I find i can eat anything at the moment but mexican is the flavour of the month for me. I'm in lve with chimichangas!!!! lol.

I was a wreck last night. Me and Mart watched One Born Every Minute. I was sobbing my heart out from start to finish. It was so sad, you can't help thinking that could be my baby which made me cry even harder! Mart threatend to turn it off if i couldn't stop crying, then just muttered something about 'bloody hormones' under his breath.

My mood swings have been up and down the last few days, Mart has nicknamed me Hormono - ruler of evil!!! lol. Sometimes i don't even know i'm doing it, other times i know it's just Mart gets on my nerves! lol.

Hope everyone has a good day xxx

sorry posted it and hadn't finished when i had my last son i found out at 22 weeks he was a boy and spent 20 weeks gutted he was a boy when he was here i was sooo happy with him and i love him soo much and wouldn't change him for the world i felt guilty to have felt the way i did while i was preg soo i said any further pregnancies i wouldn't be finding out as i didn't want that feeling again

well i went for my scan and the wench that did my scan was explaining in detail my scan from head to toe got to legs (side view) i turn to hubby and said i think its a boy he said well we'll wait and see the woman said well she'd had a diseplinary the week before for telling someone and not making them have a seperate scan at a charge (thats what they do around here if you want to know seperate scan and charge you )i said oh i see i didn't want to find out anyway so not sure y she told me that anyway but then the bitch does a potty view and freezes the screeen and turns it to us i pointed at it sexd it and its a boy she said i didn't speak but now you know i was quiet and she said you don't seem happy i said well no i didn't want to know and i've already 3 boys so i wanted to wait she then said well its a good size and at least its healthy and if you have boys you do know what your looking for ......wtf i cried all last night as i felt she shouldn't of done that and i've never had a potty view on an nhs scan my hubby said fuck it we'lll have a proper sexing scan done now and take the boy seen as the bitch has already spoilt our supprise:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->