****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

holywoodmum, you could always put a sign on it "For FREE" and put it to your curb. My DH's parents always did that and seemed to get rid of everything, even junk LOL. "one man's trash is another man's treasure."

i'll keep that in mind!! I did pick up two little garden chairs for Charlotte that way :)

DH just back from fridge shopping with my sausage and chips :) he opened the container and it was smothered in gravy, which I can't stand at the best of times, let alone making my chips soggy :( he was really gutted that he didn't know it was coming like that (different takeaway than normal) so he's away back down to see if they'll change it - what a man :) it's his birthday tomorrow so Charlotte and I decorated a card earlier, and wrapped his pressies :) he's off work all day, and we have scan in afternoon, so should hopefully be a lovely day!

Bless him, what a love going back!

And tomorrow sounds like a great day! :happydance:

it's his birthday tomorrow so Charlotte and I decorated a card earlier, and wrapped his pressies :) he's off work all day, and we have scan in afternoon, so should hopefully be a lovely day!

Happy birthday to your hubby! And what a wonderful b-day present, getting to see his little bean :cloud9:. We have a lot in common! LOL my birthday is tomorrow (March 25th) :lolly: the 4D scan was my birthday present from the DH :cloud9: It was amazing.

BTW, i forgot to mention i finally felt a *REAL* kick last night!!! :cloud9:
It was amazing! Finally :kiss: but by the time i realized it, Isaiah was done with his kicks :( So typical from a child that would be mine haha. He's playing tricks on me already :haha:

it's his birthday tomorrow so Charlotte and I decorated a card earlier, and wrapped his pressies :) he's off work all day, and we have scan in afternoon, so should hopefully be a lovely day!

Happy birthday to your hubby! And what a wonderful b-day present, getting to see his little bean :cloud9:. We have a lot in common! LOL my birthday is tomorrow (March 25th) :party: the 4D scan was my birthday present from the DH :cloud9: It was amazing.

It was amazing! Finally :kiss: but by the time i realized it, Isaiah was done with his kicks :( So typical from a child that would be mine haha. He's playing tricks on me already :haha:

What awesome birthday gifts!

Guppy LMAO (So typical from a child that would be mine.) LMAO I think we all feel that way.:haha:

No leaky boobs for me just hot swollen bazookas!!!I use an boob spray £3 from Boots its a god send.

Which one! xx

It's in the mum and baby range.Boots expert nipple spray x

Flutterbaby huge hugs babes.What a cow!Will you complain?

Holly wood Mum.It may be true then he he.It's something to do with width and if you can carry big babys.OO my scan is tomorrow afternoon as well!

Sunshine The heartburn is awful.I find small sips of milk help x

Kelly I hope your appetite comes back soon xx

Mrs P have a nice week with your friend x

khegidio Happy halfway!

Guppy.I cant handle tomato things either at the moment.hope you find something you like soon x

Hugs to anyone I've missed x

Well guys i'm ok.A little sore and finding it hard to get comfy.I am so excited for my scan tomorrow.I normally don't get excited but it's the 1st time i get to find out the sex :happydance:

Happy birthday to your hubby! And what a wonderful b-day present, getting to see his little bean :cloud9:. We have a lot in common! LOL my birthday is tomorrow (March 25th) :lolly: the 4D scan was my birthday present from the DH :cloud9: It was amazing.

Happy birthday Guppy!!
He had to pay for a new one as it did say on the menu about the gravy, but negotiated half price :)
Made him a G&T in return :)

Happy birthday Guppy!!
He had to pay for a new one as it did say on the menu about the gravy, but negotiated half price :)
Made him a G&T in return :)

Just curious what is a G&T?

Glad he negotiated with them!:thumbup:

pipped to it Zoe!!
Gin and Tonic indeed - his favourite tipple!

Csunshine! You must be preggo braining it! What is a G&T? ha!

YAY for more gender scans!!!! Can't wait to hear!

Happy b day guppy.

I hope appetite comes back soon to. In the mean time will keep eating anyway.

Morning eveyone! Hope all are doing grand?

So was just wondering if the lack of sleep thing gets any better? Can i look forward to a full night sleep anytime soon or is this me till bub decides to sleep through the night?

Tummy is starting to pop now, it went really hard the last couple of days and now seems to be really growing. Or it may have been the all you can eat chinese buffet i had last night!!!! lol.

Hope everyone has a good day and to those who have scan, good luck! xxx

i had major foot cramp last night it was soo funny my toes went stiff booked a gender scan for sat but then decided not to go now and wait for a 4d one a bit later on my mom is gonna phone and put in a complaint today about midwife i'm soo emotional i would cry i'm still not telling anyone what team i'm on yet in the family as i still want it to be a big deal when he's here my hubby took me out last night and we dicided that if we was to get preg again we'd do it privately as the people have more of an interest in what we want as it will take alot of pennies i can't see that being any time soon but thats fine as i want to enjoy my baby for a while i feel a bit better today me and hubby decided to carry on as normal and still have our shoppin trip after the :baby:is here as we would of anyway and we're gonna carry on as we was the only people we have told is my sis as she's been my rock and my mom as phones been there all the way with us thanks everyone for your comments i really do appriecate your support a little rushed as got to do school run now :hugs:

sorry posted it and hadn't finished when i had my last son i found out at 22 weeks he was a boy and spent 20 weeks gutted he was a boy when he was here i was sooo happy with him and i love him soo much and wouldn't change him for the world i felt guilty to have felt the way i did while i was preg soo i said any further pregnancies i wouldn't be finding out as i didn't want that feeling again

well i went for my scan and the wench that did my scan was explaining in detail my scan from head to toe got to legs (side view) i turn to hubby and said i think its a boy he said well we'll wait and see the woman said well she'd had a diseplinary the week before for telling someone and not making them have a seperate scan at a charge (thats what they do around here if you want to know seperate scan and charge you )i said oh i see i didn't want to find out anyway so not sure y she told me that anyway but then the bitch does a potty view and freezes the screeen and turns it to us i pointed at it sexd it and its a boy she said i didn't speak but now you know i was quiet and she said you don't seem happy i said well no i didn't want to know and i've already 3 boys so i wanted to wait she then said well its a good size and at least its healthy and if you have boys you do know what your looking for ......wtf i cried all last night as i felt she shouldn't of done that and i've never had a potty view on an nhs scan my hubby said fuck it we'lll have a proper sexing scan done now and take the boy seen as the bitch has already spoilt our supprise:cry:

Thats terrible, I would put in a complaint. Was sh certain it was a boy?

Congratulations on 20 Weeks ladies,khegidio and Lliena ! We will all soon be viable!:thumbup:

Hollywood so glad DD didn't escape the cot last night, but I remember not even knowing until my DD walked out of her room and came to visit. LOL It will happen so be prepared. Hopefully not until after you holiday.

flutterbaby :hugs: she was a shit and should be repremanded for her actions:growlmad:

MrsP hope your well today!

Kelly, Guppy find a food that turns your fancy and stay with that until it passes!

melissa m good for you eating healthy, I myself find chocolate my bff atm. LOL

So ladies I'm going to be posting a bump pic tonight in my journal and will be entertaining gender guesses if you'd like to join in, my gender scan is a week from today! :happydance::happydance:

Quick question, anyone else experiencing heartburn after they eat, and it doesn't matter what you eat you still get it???? Me everyday all day long!:dohh:

I had HB with Eleanor from about 18 weeks morning noon and night, eating or not eating, it was hellp. I just used Renee and drank milk. Hope it gets better.

No leaky boobs for me just hot swollen bazookas!!!I use an boob spray £3 from Boots its a god send.

Which one! xx

It's in the mum and baby range.Boots expert nipple spray x

Flutterbaby huge hugs babes.What a cow!Will you complain?

Holly wood Mum.It may be true then he he.It's something to do with width and if you can carry big babys.OO my scan is tomorrow afternoon as well!

Sunshine The heartburn is awful.I find small sips of milk help x

Kelly I hope your appetite comes back soon xx

Mrs P have a nice week with your friend x

khegidio Happy halfway!

Guppy.I cant handle tomato things either at the moment.hope you find something you like soon x

Hugs to anyone I've missed x

Well guys i'm ok.A little sore and finding it hard to get comfy.I am so excited for my scan tomorrow.I normally don't get excited but it's the 1st time i get to find out the sex :happydance:

Good luck today hon x :hugs:

i had major foot cramp last night it was soo funny my toes went stiff booked a gender scan for sat but then decided not to go now and wait for a 4d one a bit later on my mom is gonna phone and put in a complaint today about midwife i'm soo emotional i would cry i'm still not telling anyone what team i'm on yet in the family as i still want it to be a big deal when he's here my hubby took me out last night and we dicided that if we was to get preg again we'd do it privately as the people have more of an interest in what we want as it will take alot of pennies i can't see that being any time soon but thats fine as i want to enjoy my baby for a while i feel a bit better today me and hubby decided to carry on as normal and still have our shoppin trip after the :baby:is here as we would of anyway and we're gonna carry on as we was the only people we have told is my sis as she's been my rock and my mom as phones been there all the way with us thanks everyone for your comments i really do appriecate your support a little rushed as got to do school run now :hugs:

Oh hon. Maybe you were just unlucky who you saw, the first question we were asked was do you want to know the sex and that wasnt private. You may not need to spend all that money. Maybe a tatoo on your tummy to say I'm a suprise!! :rofl:

Weather here is terrible today, rain rain rain!!

Still not dressed, just chilling so tired after a busy day yesterday.

Eleanor is taking well to Lexie being here, she is 6 months old.

Today we are off for lunch at the Harvester and then off to baby group.

Good luck with scans today and hope you all have a good day xxxxxx

Morning ladies hope you are all good :)

Our spare room is now empty of all the junk and sorted out yey! Means we can start actually start making it into the nursery now :happydance: :happydance:

flutter glad your mom is complaining! That lady shouldn't be allowed to do that! The plan is to be a surprise and like that your giving that to your family that's a very special gift :hugs: I do like the idea of having "I'm a surprise" tatoo on your belly LOL

MrsP glad E is doing well with the little one! :thumbup: Hope your having an enjoyable visit as well!:thumbup:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Guppy! Hope it's the best one yet!:hugs:

Philly if you find out about the sleeping let me know! I don't remember not being able to sleep last time but that was 11yrs ago :dohh: I have good nights and bad ones at the moment.

Hollywood your DH can have the G&T's I can't drink them ever. I must say to me the smell and taste like terpintine. :dohh: I fancy a Captain Morgan and diet cola a little sweet but so good!. LOL

Kelly I do have preggo brain quite often these days. LOL

Leina YEAH for getting to your nursery!:happydance::happydance:

afm didn't sleep real hot last night but that's par for the course. I might be able to catch a nap Saturday and catch up on some of my sleep :shrug:

6 days until I get my gender scan so please go to my journal and post your votes! :happydance::happydance:

Heartburn is a little better today but didn't really eat anything that would give it to me and have broke down and purchased some Tums :dohh:

Just had a text from Pinkandfluffy... she's on TEAM BLUE!!! :happydance:

The boys are winning so far...

well, its catch up time for me as I didnt really come on here yesterday!

Happy Birthday Guppy x

Lucy, sounds like your hubby is a little Gem, which take away do you use, we had sausage and chips from Georges the other night and the sausage wasnt too impressive! but I ate it anyway haha!

Hope all the scans went ok and YEY for Team blue for pinkandfluffy

I am deffo not going for a scan to find out the gender, so we're gunna be team yellow till the end! I bet I get one of the VERY few midwives that WILL tell you at our hospital now and then the temptation will be too much haha!

I am havin a good few days enjoyin finally gettin my hubby home to us and spoilin me rotten! I just had my red colour slices re done in my hair, as they seem to fade so much more quickly since being pregnant, its good tho, as the lady that does them for me does them in foils so the colour doesnt touch my scalp! shes my hero, I'd be a yukkie orange/pinkie colour without her haha!

I am gettin SO many hard kicks now, last night hubby was laid on my bump talkin to "rice" and he or she gave him a good kick in the nose hahaha!
I am excited about the next few weeks as we're going home for a while to visit parents and go to my best friends little girls christening, which means a coupl of nights in london in a hotel! YEY!
then its back to Chester where my family is from for lots of home cooking and being spoiled by my daddy x x

Sending hugs to you all
Nik x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"