****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Thats a bit mean of her flutterbaby!

Woohoo halfway for me today 20weeks yey! :happydance: :happydance:

:O ... if i didnt want to no and she did that i really wouldnt be happy!!!

xx

i would be too :( .... i would hate knowin if i didnt want too!!
i have wanted to no from the start but even now im thinkin do i really want to no or want a surprise... i cant believe she ruined the surprise for you :(

Khegidio, congrats on your new niece! I had an epidural last time, I'd been awake for 26 hours and needed to sleep some!! I had enough sensation by the end to know when to push :)
Eoz, I'm a size 9 (UK - 11 I believe in US?) and Charlotte has 9lb 3, so that tallys!
Haven't watched One Born yet - it's recorded - planning to watch it tomorrow evening when DH is out...
Pinkandfluffy, did NCT and NHS classes last time - both good but very different. I'd definitely recommend the NCT ones :)
Csunshine, I'm still ravenous these days too!! Don't know how some of you can be not eating - it seems to be all I'm thinking about!
Flutterbaby, sucks that she told you :( especially when you'd just said you didn't want to know!!
I'm knackered alreay today, although no headache this morning, which makes a nice change...
DD didn't escape from her cot last night - phew! So we might be OK for a while longer!!
Breaktime now, and I believe we have scones and tea laid on today, so I'm going to get my bum over there a few minutes early as I'm free this period :)

20 weeks today. YAY!!!! Only 4 or 5 more until we are viable!!

still feels like such a long time to go though :(
on a plus note, scan tomorrow!!

Congratulations on 20 Weeks ladies,khegidio and Lliena ! We will all soon be viable!:thumbup:

Hollywood so glad DD didn't escape the cot last night, but I remember not even knowing until my DD walked out of her room and came to visit. LOL It will happen so be prepared. Hopefully not until after you holiday.

flutterbaby :hugs: she was a shit and should be repremanded for her actions:growlmad:

MrsP hope your well today!

Kelly, Guppy find a food that turns your fancy and stay with that until it passes!

melissa m good for you eating healthy, I myself find chocolate my bff atm. LOL

So ladies I'm going to be posting a bump pic tonight in my journal and will be entertaining gender guesses if you'd like to join in, my gender scan is a week from today! :happydance::happydance:

Quick question, anyone else experiencing heartburn after they eat, and it doesn't matter what you eat you still get it???? Me everyday all day long!:dohh:

Happy halfway khedigo and lliena.

Flutter I am so sorry she was so terrible to you, I would complain. She had no right. I hope you having more fun at the proper sexing scan you're going to book and make sure you don't get her! We're super happy to have you on team blue though. *hugs*

Csunshine, I don't really fancy ANYTHING! How am I to eat? Actually right now toast sounds good so will get some of that. Will try tomato soup tonight I think. Had to force the bowl of chili down last night.

i have shortbread with lemon icing from the school canteen at lunch - yum - lovely the citrus still!!

Kelly, Guppy find a food that turns your fancy and stay with that until it passes!

Quick question, anyone else experiencing heartburn after they eat, and it doesn't matter what you eat you still get it???? Me everyday all day long!:dohh:

Thanks :flow: will try that...still not sure though nothing seems good. Been eating a lot of soup, but really thats not impressing me too much either.

About the heartburn, i seem to get after eating EVERYTHING. Ive tried TUMS and Zantak but nothing worked, even tried natural regimens like milk. But nope :nope: nothing worked. It always seems to be burning in my stomach 247/7 but i have noticed if i eat anything that is tomato based, i will have a violent vomiting episodes.

Flutterbaby, so sorry about your experience with tech :(

Ok so finally broke down and ate 2 Tums:dohh: I can usually control it with milk but don't have any at work.:nope:

Tiff just trying to help but tbh if you don't eat the baby will just take what it needs from you so :shrug: do what you have to.

Guppy when my mom was in the hospital they would only feed her chicken broth, that might be something that you would find different. I have no idea as food is my one constant thing that I really enjoy these days. LOL:blush: gave up smoking, drinking and all caffeine oh and don't forget the sex the first 12 weeks. LOL It's amazing how priorities change.

Hope if you've never had heartburn that you don't get it! It defo sucks!:growlmad:

i didn't get heartburn til about 32 weeks last time. This time round awful from about 6-10 weeks, seems to have eased off now.
I'm at home, DH has just bought a new fridge freezer, being delivered tomorrow :) trying to get rid of a desk on freecycle - no-one wants it! can't believe i can't give it away!

Thanks Csunshine :flow:
Its really ironic that you say that about the broth, because soup (specifically chicken noodle, but i hate the chicken it, LOL) is the one thing that i am always stalked up on. Just had it for lunch in fact HAHA...actually i guess there is one food that i always look forward to eating (but not perpairing :blush) and that is Olive Oil & Garlic Speghetti. Yum. think im gonna make that for dinner tonight. :thumbup:

holywoodmum, you could always put a sign on it "For FREE" and put it to your curb. My DH's parents always did that and seemed to get rid of everything, even junk LOL. "one man's trash is another man's treasure."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->