****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

I have been munching on the CHEX cereal before bed, no milk, just dry cereal. Though that doesn't always help with the HB, it does seem to make it more mild. And i used to take my prenatal either before bed or immediatly after waking up. I stopped doing that and it helped. I now try to take it with lunch, or at least with food. That took alot of that MS/HB away.

Girls, i dont know about you, but i have really been having this urge to go swimming! Obviously its barely the first day of spring here in Pennsylvania, so i would have to either go to the YMCA or the Penn State indoor pool, but man! I really want to exercise that way! Need to call em and get quotes. Wish the DH would go with me to swim, but he HATES swimming, said he would go and watch and read and write his thesis, but then we would be paying $ for him to get in but not swim :wacko: Wish i had a swimming buddy!

I want a swimming buddy to!!!!! To bad you live to far away!

Flutter, what are you taking at school?

Pinkandfluffy YAY FOR BOY!!!!!! The boy team is kicking the girl teams butt!

Well we are home and we having a.....................

BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::headspin::headspin::headspin:

We are on cloud nine!!There are a few downsides though.The fibroid has grown and is pressing in on baby even more and my cyst has multiplied.Baby is also breech and we struggled to get him to turn so have to have another scan in 2 weeks and a further 6 weeks.I go to see a Consultant in a week so will get more answers then.But for now I'm jumping for joy!!!!

So happy for you Eoz! Congratz on team :blue:!!!
Sorry to hear about the fibroids and everything. Im sure everything will get straightened out and you will be meeting your beautiful baby boy when he is ready :cloud9:
Congrats again :yipee:

GO TEAM :blue:!!!!

Wow August is a blue month for sure!!

WOOP WOOP, Zebra Stars, Eoz and pinkandfluff! WOOO HOOO go team blue!

Eoz very glad you had a good scan keep us updated on the fibroid and cysts! Sorry your having such a hard go of it!

The ickle monkey was a bit stuck so had to wait and be re scanned but he really couldn't move poor thing.I have to have another scan in 2 weeks and one for the cysts in 6 xx

My BnB wasn't working last night or this morning - grrr...
Anyway, had scan, all way, baby breech at the moment, placenta anterior, but everything healthy... Nik they said the reason they won't do gender is that one consultant got it wrong for 7 babies born within a month of each other, and 5 mums complained...
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...e-20-week-scan-pics-attached.html#post4836244

Glad elanor is getting on with your friends little one MrsP - bodes well for the future!

Congratulations meandbaby :)

Csunshine, hope the Tums help - I always found Rennies really good - so much more palatable than Gaviscon! I don't like G&T either...
Pinkandfluffy glad scan was good, and congrats on team blue!!

Nik, where is Georges? That was Golden Rainbow last night (what a name!!) as DH wanted chinese - medicore - we normally use Holywood Fish Cafe - lovely, but they close at 8...

Zoe, congrats on your boy as well!! Boo to the fibroid and cyst though :(

DH away out to some gig tonight for his birthday, so I'm going ot make a big bowl of cereal and catch up with One Born from Tuesday...

Attachments

• 1-feet.jpg
    1-feet.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 2-face profile 1.jpg
    2-face profile 1.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 3-hand.jpg
    3-hand.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 6-leg.jpg
    6-leg.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 3
Woohoo on all the Blue bumps!
Sending lots of good vibes to you Eoz for the cysts and Fibroid! Big hugs x

I'm a bit sad its breech already as a section is looking more and more likely x

I'm a bit sad its breech already as a section is looking more and more likely x

:( The ladies scanning me told me not to worry about it being breech at this stage as there is still heaps of room to move around - I hope they weren't just placating me!

Nah hun it's not always a issue but this fibroid is stopping him turning already.Most babys do turn but i was warned in my case this could happen x

Eoz that doesn't make it any less important. A C isn't that bad. My BFF had her first C due to complications but the last two were scheduled and she got to pick her boys birthdays.

Hope this fibroid doesn't grow any more and the baby turns!:thumbup:.

Hollywood do you all have Captain Morgan across the pond? It's defo my favorite drink ever!:thumbup:

I'm ok honestly and I am lucky enough to have had 4 vaginal deliveries.It's just hard for me to have a section as I have no support and 4 kids running around means I won't rest much lol But I do hope I get to pick a nice date.I'll know more on the 1st x

Oh my fave tipple is Sailor Jerrys.A spiced rum with a twist.That and a nice bottle of red x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->