****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Wow for all the team blues - keep us posted zoe :thumbup:

Holywoodmum they are lovely scan pics :thumbup:

No scanner here for me - tried to attach a photo instead if it doesn't work will scan at work tomorrow - everything was fine though and the hospital were brilliant I am def pleased with them!

Hope you are all good - thank you to my lovely bump buddy Yasmin for updating everyone and sharing my excitement!!!!

Off to bed but will pop back on when I am more conscious :haha:

Attachments

• 103_2830.jpg
    103_2830.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 8
Wow for all the team blues - keep us posted zoe :thumbup:

Holywoodmum they are lovely scan pics :thumbup:

No scanner here for me - tried to attach a photo instead if it doesn't work will scan at work tomorrow - everything was fine though and the hospital were brilliant I am def pleased with them!

Hope you are all good - thank you to my lovely bump buddy Yasmin for updating everyone and sharing my excitement!!!!

Off to bed but will pop back on when I am more conscious :haha:

Mine just photos too :) that looks great!

My first baby is due on the 29th August, we cant wait!

Congratulation Joanne!

Just had a text from my cousin - she's having her second baby in November!!

Wow go all team blue :happydance:
Zoe :hugs: :hugs:

I'm due 29th too Joanne :thumbup: (though my ticker is one day ahead :dohh:)

My first baby is due on the 29th August, we cant wait!
Congratulations!:thumbup:

Oh my fave tipple is Sailor Jerrys.A spiced rum with a twist.That and a nice bottle of red x
We have this here in the states have drank my share before. LOL

Hollywood do you all have Captain Morgan across the pond? It's defo my favorite drink ever!:thumbup:

I've heard of it, but not tried it- I'm not a rum fan!! vodka and diet coke :)

Ok then if you like vodka my DH just bought some vodka called "pink" they aren't allowed to sell it any longer as it has caffiene in it and people mix it with Red Bull and people have had heart attacks, but if you mix with diet coke then it wouldn't be so bad for you. It's really smooth but Dh can't drink vodka anymore!:nope: he turns into a complete arse when he does. LOL

Beautiful scan pic I can see everything so good!:hugs:

WOW Congrats to all the Blue Bumps!!!:thumbup: August is definatly a BLUE month. Can't wait for my scan its next Friday hope baby cooperates.

Woohoo! I went up another box yay!!!! I just noticed that lol.

Ok, so this is strange I was giving the bump a massage and i've just felt the baby's head, is this normal at 21 weeks? have to admit it was a surprise, I was a little freaked out

Ok, so this is strange I was giving the bump a massage and i've just felt the baby's head, is this normal at 21 weeks? have to admit it was a surprise, I was a little freaked out

that's kind of cool! i used to get head and bum mixed up when I was pregnant with charlotte!

Don't think I could stomach vodka these day, particularly not with added caffeine - half a measure would have me over theedge - i've barely drunk since pg last time - over 2 years!

haha I love all the alcohol talk!! We must all be missing it :rofl:
My favourite drink has always been wine :) I love beer too, but can't do the hard stuff like vodka, rum, rye....I'm too weak for those drinks!!!
Will be quite a while before I have a glass of wine though! oh well :shrug:

pinkandfluffy your scan pic looks absolutely PERFECT!!! How come your baby looks like it has so much room in there where mine looked like it was having a clausterphobia attack?!?! haha

pmsl ^^^

My OH said the same our poor bugger cant move for lumps!And pinks looks like he's swimming!

well here are my pics.Sorry to be a miserable cow but one upsets me as he looks so uncomfy.Will get more in 2 weeks xxxx

Attachments

• bb1_2.jpg
    bb1_2.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 7
  • bb1.jpg
    bb1.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 6
  • bb1_1.jpg
    bb1_1.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 5
Nik, where is Georges? That was Golden Rainbow last night (what a name!!) as DH wanted chinese - medicore - we normally use Holywood Fish Cafe - lovely, but they close at 8...

its the chip shop about half way down Holywood high street x they do lovely chips. its oposite the Bank of Ireland cash machine x

We had Chinese tonight from Sun island and even tho I am fit to explode it was Sooooooo yummy x lol x

Beautiful scan pics ladies x
My tipple had always been Red wine, and i have to admit I have missed havin a glass at the end of a hectic day, but only occasionally missed it lol.
I dont think I could even think about stomaching it these days either!

[

:( The ladies scanning me told me not to worry about it being breech at this stage as there is still heaps of room to move around - I hope they weren't just placating me!

Riley was Breech untill between 36-37 weeks, then he turned on the ferry journey between england and here when we moved over! I was terrified cos I felt him turning during the ferry journey and I was convinced he was going to start my labour off half way over the sea! haha!

Tons of blues!!!! YAY!!!!!

Altaz: I think I have been feeling the bum or knee or something to, every now and then my belly gets a bit lop sided and firmer on one side.

Eoz i hope they can give you more info, is surgery still on the table then?

Melissa / Zoe - no idea how there is room in there as sonographer was laughing at how full my bladder was (and I'd burst and gone to the loo twice on the way to the hospital :rofl:) but all sizing came out okay and no change in date! :happydance:

Funny thing is - DH said last time we were there, we were the happy skinny couple waiting excitedly, looking at all the huge bumptastic women who looked like they wanted to wee.......guess which one I was this time :rofl:

You could tell by how quickly ppl came out - 12 weekers ambled out after the scan, 20 weekers jogged out leaving hubbies behind with the bags while they went to the loo :rofl: Well their letter was pretty harsh about having a full enough bladder!!!!!

Beautiful pics Zoe - and welcome to the other mummies I spy popping up! :flower:

Gotta dash for my train but morning all!!!!

Tons of blues!!!! YAY!!!!!

Altaz: I think I have been feeling the bum or knee or something to, every now and then my belly gets a bit lop sided and firmer on one side.

Eoz i hope they can give you more info, is surgery still on the table then?

TBH I really can't say.If it was a big fluid filled sac then they would have but now its turned into 4 structures they need to investigate x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->