****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Eoz the pics are lovely and your little boy looks comfortable in his home. I hope the hospital come up with a solution soon though for your peace of mind. xxx

My fav drink is vodka, soda water and lime! Can't beat it on a hot summers day in a beer garden. Mmmmmm! lol

Hope everyone has a good day xxx

Only got up once last night for the toilet and Mart didn't snore however i feel worse this morning than i usually do. Going to play group this morning with my friends children so looking forward to that and scan is on monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only the weekend to go! Even Mart is excited now!

Zoe, :hugs: at least your wee man is healthy, hopefully they'll sort something out soon to give him some more room.

I know which one you mean now Nik - haven't tried Georgia's yet! Could you imagine going in to labor in the middle of the Irish sea!?!

Congratulations and welcome rainbowstarz :)

PinkandFluffy, I had a wee when I left the house, then got to the hospital and saw teh sign saying don't wee until after your scan! She said cos baby was breech it was not problem actually as they could see head clearly anyway :) Glad your scan went well :)

Philly yay for a snore free night - DH still on the sofa bed, especially as he was out drinking last night for his birthday... and DD slept in this morning - 7.15 - wow!!

As for us, I don't think I've moved so fast in a long time. DD was taking off her jammies in the living room, look round, she'd unpoppered her vest, and dropped the nappy to the ground - full of poo!! Needless to say, she was scooped up and cleaned before any damage could be done!!

Ahh the joy of kids!

I go to my scan appts 20 mins before and drink water there then go in and they usually ask you halfway through to empty your bladder xx

Eoz the pics are lovely and your little boy looks comfortable in his home. I hope the hospital come up with a solution soon though for your peace of mind. xxx

My fav drink is vodka, soda water and lime! Can't beat it on a hot summers day in a beer garden. Mmmmmm! lol

Only got up once last night for the toilet and Mart didn't snore however i feel worse this morning than i usually do. Going to play group this morning with my friends children so looking forward to that and scan is on monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only the weekend to go! Even Mart is excited now!

We are so excited too I cant wait for it to be Monday hehehe! :D

Mmm yum I think im developing a taste for cheese, cucumber and salad cream sandwiches!

:rofl:

You'll have many more times when you'll need to sweep in and try to advert a mess, DD used to do this all the time. I remember once she was teething and had a really red bum ouchie bad so let her run around without a diaper on and she had the bad tummy that comes with it, :dohh: all over my cream carpet :blush: Oh the powers of Oxyclean. LOL

good luck to all the ladies who have scans next week!

I to have mine on Wednesday! :happydance::happydance: so very excited 5 days!

Eoz your baby looks beautiful and perfect! Just think how restricted twins become and they are fine. Hope they find a way to remedie this quickly.

Welcome rainbowstars!

afm liking the sun but could deal without the wind. I am hoping for a lovely weekend! Nothing much planned maybe some flower planting????? oh my tulips are starting to sprout so not long and they will be bluming!:thumbup:

We are so excited too I cant wait for it to be Monday hehehe! :D

I can't believe it has come round so quick! I'm starting to get nervous though now. I just hope everything is ok! Eeeek! We may find out very soon what we're having! lol xxx

ooo its nearly everybodys scans soon if they havent had them!!
mines tuesday :D
but im reallyyyy scared :( xx

dont be scared hun :hugs:
Im sure everything will go wonderfully & you will be happy to see your healthy bean :D can't wait to find out what you're having!

thank you! i wil try not to worry... but been feelin really ill for the last few days have low blood pressure so keep going dizzy :(
& i no i cant wait to find out.. i think its a girl but bet it wont be lol!

hows you and bump? xxxx

bump is good! feeling Isaiah's little flutters more and more :cloud9:
Felt one real kick so far (a couple days ago) so im hoping that picks up soon :D

:) awww!!
mine kicks more on a night... if i put a pillow by my tummy or something... doesnt like being touched i dont think!!

thats y im hoping at the scan its moving a bit more then normal.. unless i jus dont notice it moving in the day yet! ... but i hope its legs arent closed again lol x

Aww, praying your baby's legs wont be closed either!
Yeah, babies are still small at this point, with all of my scans (at 10 weeks, 16 weeks, and 18 weeks) Isaiah was really moving around (until he fell asleep lol) and i couldn't feel it. so im sure that your LO is in there bouncing around, just a matter of if he/she feels like moving around when the scan is going on lol

lol i prob have a lazy baby!! but that wil be up all night lol!! & my scan at 16weeks bump was moving loadsss... but when she looked to see what it was its legs were closed lol!
thats y i think its a girl... cus its legs were closed lol!!

x

well i hope you get what you want :D
I REALLY thought girl too cuz my baby had his legs closed at 16 weeks too. So ironic. They were closed and he was in this "praise God position" LOL but turned out to be a boy. Never know though, your bubs could def. be a girl :)

:) ... weird isnt it they must have not wanted us to no lol!!... im not bothered what it is as long as there healthy :D & as long as i no what it is cus i dont want to keep buyin "boring" colours!!!

xx

Just called my OB's nurse cause didn't know if I needed to drink a liter of water or not. It turns out not!:happydance::happydance: I remember that being the hardest part. LOL:dohh: holding the water in.

They will in fact have me drain my bladder before. I guess it must have something to do with the sonograph machine!:thumbup:

I hope my little one doesn't have it's legs closed:nope: I really want to know. With DD she pretty much showed herself to world the day we had our scan. I have a nice picture of her bits in my tummy. LOL:dohh:

The u/s tech will poke and prod to get them to the right way so fxd for us all that they cooperate!:thumbup:

i hope they do for all of us!!! Lol
& on my little slip with the appointment on it says full bladder :S...
but last time i had a scan (3weeks ago today) i drank loads... and needed about 2 wee's before i went it so jus had a wee any way.. then had a little bit more water but i stil thought it was clear :S ... x

My baby kept kicking the probe at my 18 week scan and redo scan. It was kind of funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->