****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Hi Philly, I has my scan a couple of weeks ago, it was wonderful to see the little one again and a relief to know everything looks ok. Plus they say it looks like a little girl :pink:

Do you have yours coming up?

Oh that's lovely! Lets hope that little girl stays a little girl lol.

I've got my scan on monday so counting down the hours now till then!:happydance::happydance: xxx

Ooooo lucy the Supper thing sounds fab!!! a bit like "Come Dine with Me" heehee!

I am officially half way there today x 20 wks x WoopWoop!!! Time is really going fast on me now!

hi ye ladies how are we all i'm pooped today just had a bath and now chilling out with the laptop lol well thats if i stay awake lol

hi :)

wel flutterbaby i feel really tired today too :(
going out for a carvery tomorow even tho i would really like it now hehe!

x

Well....
After all out talk about tipples this week, Hubby has just gone out to Tesco to pick up a few bits and bobs, and a few Ciders for himself!
ANYWAYS, I said for him to grab me one of those tiny bottles of wine, (you know the ones that only have one glass in), Would I be the worlds worst if I drank it!??????

I just really fancy a few sips of a nice red! I have been thinkin about it for most of this evening and when Mat said he was poppin out I thought It was my chance haha!

I dont know if I will have it all, or maybe just half! what do you wise ladies think x x x x

Hello again ladies, hoping you are all having a great weekend!

Had my 20 wk scan on Fri and found out we are joining team blue!

My little girl was quite peed off as she was desperate for a sister but she seems to have realised she is still the only princess and can still wrap her daddy round her little finger, so all is good! lol My two sons were happy as they have decided they need a new set of bunkbeds to free up room for their new brother! how sweet is that?!?

Our new LO seems to have really big feet! I dont know if anyone else has thought this, or if its just me, he kinda looks like hes wearing skis! Even the sonographer mentioned it, I will add my scan pics when I can drag my lazy ass of the sofa and hubbys laptop long enough to walk over to my base unit! lol

Oh and have had a major craving for ice creams and lollies, I am not selective at all but it has to come on a stick, I am starting to realise just how crazy I am! lol

Hope you all have a great weekend! x x x x

Hi Philly, I has my scan a couple of weeks ago, it was wonderful to see the little one again and a relief to know everything looks ok. Plus they say it looks like a little girl :pink:

I've got my scan on monday so counting down the hours now till then!:happydance::happydance: xxx

aww goodluck for your scan monday,thats when i got mine to:D
what times yours?x

Awesome news about the scans ladies I look forward to tuning in next week!

Welcome cat. My hubby calls BnB "bump and bump" cause he can never remember the name :rofl: I just laugh at him.

I am super tired, did school then a project all day today and start my new job monday. Ugh I need SLEEP!

Morning all :)
Clocks changed, I was getting really stressed about it last night, but it was OK.
Kelly, good luck with your new job!!
Nik, did you enjoy the wine? I've decided I'm just not drinking, rather have nothing than 1 if that makes sense! I quite like the alcohol free beer though :)
Got DD new shoes yesterday, she's gone up a whole size in 2 months, after taking 4 months to go up half a size - felt bad she'd been having her toes squished :( her left foot is a half size smaller though...

what times yours?x

Mine is at 2pm! I really can't wait now. I was tossing and turning all last night thinking about seeing bub again! I think i'm becoming obsessed! lol :haha:

So had a better :sleep: last night. Was still up a few times and for some reason was wide awake about 4am so woke Mart up! lol. Got him to talk to me about the book he was reading and fell back asleep!!!:sleep: I'll let him have a lie in this morning. lol

Hope everyones weekend is going grand? I'm going to do a spot of retail therapy today as we need a new laptop, so off to pcworld for us. Then a big sunday lunch at the toby carvery is in order.

Have a good day everyone xxx

Morning everyone!

I think last night was the worst night sleep ever!!!! Not due to Mart snoring but to needing a wee every 5 min and not being able to get comfortable at all! How are you ladies coping?

I think i'm just going to try cat napping today as i've got the worst headache ever now, grrrrr!

I miss my sleep sooooooo much......

Hope everyone has a good day xxx

I hope you managed to get a better nights sleep x

Hiya! I'm new and due 4th August and wanted to join your post.I hope that's ok!

I seem to have lost my husband since finding this forum, I think he's upstairs reading somewhere. I should go look for him but there always seems to be another post to read.....

Hope everyone is having a nice Saturday.

Welcome hon :hi: will add you to the list
hi cat... & girlies :D

only 3 days til my scan :D xx

2 more days to go!!! :happydance::happydance:

what times yours?x

hi cat... & girlies :D

only 3 days til my scan :D xx

Aimee, you had the 3000th reply on the thread!! cool :)

3000th?? We cant possibly talk that much :blush:

hey ladies my web is down at home while we change providers. Just letting you know so you dont worry if not around for few days. Gonna pop to library one day this week to catch up properly as doin it on my phone is hard work lol! :) will pop on after scan tomorrow to let you all know results though :)

Good morning all,

Well rain has decided to stop for a bit here this morning. Totally thrown m that the clocks have changed.

My friend had now gone home so back to reality. Not planning on doing too much today, Si is carrying on with the decorating.

Wow all these scans this week, make sure mummies you lt me know so I can update the front page. Getting all very real now and exciting!

Have a few new mummies to add to the list which I shall gt done, but welcome to you all :hi:

Off to make some breakfast and shall return later my sweets, hope you're all ok and having a very lazy Sunday xxx

Good luck everyone with all of these scans!! Exciting times! :happydance:

Mercy, congrats on hitting 20 weeks, it feels like such a milestone doesn't it? :hugs: Now I can't wait to get to viability- that's the next big step for me!

Philly I get utterly overexcited in the lead up to scans too, it's just such a buzz and rush seeing the Beans isn't it!! My next one is a week on Wed and I.can't.wait :)

My current moan is about sleeping... I'm getting so miserable! :( I'm not even that big, I just have a 'hard' small bump so it's super uncomfortable. I can't seem to stay asleep at ALL and toss and turn and get up to wee and ache and my boobs make me cry in agony and it's just so HORRIBLE. I dread night times now, how sad is that? :(

Also, I signed up to the mothercare baby club when I was in store yesterday and got this pack of vouchers, and some are REALLY good. £20 off a pram, £15 off a car seat, £7 off a baby monitor... REALLY worth asking for the pack next time you're all there x

Clocks changed, I was getting really stressed about it last night, but it was OK.
Nik, did you enjoy the wine? I've decided I'm just not drinking, rather have nothing than 1 if that makes sense! I quite like the alcohol free beer though :)
Got DD new shoes yesterday, she's gone up a whole size in 2 months, after taking 4 months to go up half a size - felt bad she'd been having her toes squished :( her left foot is a half size smaller though...

I had a teeny tiny drop of wine lol, and I have to admit it was yummy! Mat has put the rest of the bottle out of my reach haha! It was enough just to remind me what it tastes like haha! (god I sound like a recovering alcoholic) haha!

I am having a terrible morning, woke up and went to the loo to find some brown blood stained discharge. :wacko:
I have spoken to the Midwife on our assessment unit and she seems happy that thus far its nothing to worry about, I have to wear a pad for an hour and if there is anything more I will have to pop in and get checked out!
I have had LOADS of aching and stretching pain these past couple of days, and she said its possible that baby wriggling and growing may have dislodged something in the plug!

I am keeping everythign crossed that theres nothing more! I listened on the Doppler and heard babies HB which was around 140 as usual, and baby kicked the probe with a strong THUD! haha! I am keeping everything crossed!

hugs
Nik x

Oh and since we're all confessing, I have been craving RUM for weeks now!!:blush:

It's not even my usual drink... i'm a wine or vodka girl, but I do just love the taste of it! I SO want a malibu and coke but don't want to do it to myself :dohh: I know they say the odd drink here or there is ok but I can't bring myself to face having one!!

I had a teeny tiny drop of wine lol, and I have to admit it was yummy! Mat has put the rest of the bottle out of my reach haha! It was enough just to remind me what it tastes like haha! (god I sound like a recovering alcoholic) haha!

I am having a terrible morning, woke up and went to the loo to find some brown blood stained discharge. :wacko:
I have spoken to the Midwife on our assessment unit and she seems happy that thus far its nothing to worry about, I have to wear a pad for an hour and if there is anything more I will have to pop in and get checked out!
I have had LOADS of aching and stretching pain these past couple of days, and she said its possible that baby wriggling and growing may have dislodged something in the plug!

I am keeping everythign crossed that theres nothing more! I listened on the Doppler and heard babies HB which was around 140 as usual, and baby kicked the probe with a strong THUD! haha! I am keeping everything crossed!

hugs
Nik x

Hope everything is ok for you hun. I bet it's scary to see that when you go to the toilet after all these months. I'm sure you'll be fine though!:hugs::hugs:xxx

Oh i forgot to mention i'm 20 weeks today!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->