****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

I think the further on you are you don't need to drink.I didn't yesterday x

I have been on the sofa all day.All that poking yesterday caused me to have mini contractions and pain all day :growlmad:

eoz well done on blue

welcome all the newbies

mrsp a little prem but when are we moving to 3rd tri the day the 1st of aud hits 3rd tri soo we don't get lost in transit again lol

i threw up at the butchers shop when i went for my meat yesterday eewwww
been shopping got the cot and some wool for mother to get her hands on started to get things for my bag pjs breast pads etc so i'm a little pissed the bad aunt was on the phone to me making out she new something i didn't know about my pregnancy she tells me i'm having a girl and she's even been buyin pink because she knows its a girl SILLY WOMAN lol

eoz well done on blue

welcome all the newbies

mrsp a little prem but when are we moving to 3rd tri the day the 1st of aud hits 3rd tri soo we don't get lost in transit again lol

been shopping got the cot and some wool for mother to get her hands on started to get things for my bag pjs breast pads etc so i'm a little pissed the bad aunt was on the phone to me making out she new something i didn't know about my pregnancy she tells me i'm having a girl and she's even been buyin pink because she knows its a girl SILLY WOMAN lol

LOL did you tell her to keep her reciepts for returns?????:haha::haha:

eoz well done on blue

welcome all the newbies

lol no i told her she shouldn't of but she told me the reason she lost her baby was because i was having a girl so i'm letting her carry on if she wants to waste her money i'll let her i aint telling her what i'm having she'll be delighted its a boy soo at least she's screwing at the mo thinking its a girl :winkwink:

eoz well done on blue

welcome all the newbies

lol no i told her she shouldn't of but she told me the reason she lost her baby was because i was having a girl so i'm letting her carry on if she wants to waste her money i'll let her i aint telling her what i'm having she'll be delighted its a boy soo at least she's screwing at the mo thinking its a girl :winkwink:

I don't think I would have said anything to her either :nope: why do people that are supposed to love us treat us so badly at times???? I would send her things that I would like for a girl, ie a pink swing or a nice pretty pink Christmas dress and stuff like that maybe OMG I'm so very mean.....

:muaha::muaha:

eoz well done on blue

welcome all the newbies

I don't think I would have said anything to her either :nope: why do people that are supposed to love us treat us so badly at times???? I would send her things that I would like for a girl, ie a pink swing or a nice pretty pink Christmas dress and stuff like that maybe OMG I'm so very mean.....

i like it its food for thought lol and i did see a 75 pound pink bouncy chair i may add it to my wish list lol she got 3 boys so i know shes screwing she is such a bitch when she lost her baby it was an egg it hadn't developed and the doc has said she may never concieve with my uncle as they may not be compatible soo they are going for tests but she phoned me last week to say she'll leave him if thats the case as she is far too maternal not to have any more wtf i wouldn't mind only its my uncle shes only his girlfriend so i'm like y tell me ain't you got a family to tell phoned my uncle to say my sis had a girl and he said don't tell she as she'll be upset and she overheard you should of heard her going off on one the knob

:muaha::muaha:[/QUOTE]

i like it its food for thought lol and i did see a 75 pound pink bouncy chair i may add it to my wish list lol she got 3 boys so i know shes screwing she is such a bitch when she lost her baby it was an egg it hadn't developed and the doc has said she may never concieve with my uncle as they may not be compatible soo they are going for tests but she phoned me last week to say she'll leave him if thats the case as she is far too maternal not to have any more wtf i wouldn't mind only its my uncle shes only his girlfriend so i'm like y tell me ain't you got a family to tell phoned my uncle to say my sis had a girl and he said don't tell she as she'll be upset and she overheard you should of heard her going off on one the knob[/QUOTE]

What a nasty lady maybe you should find your uncle a nicer lady to be with!:thumbup: or at least tell him what she said as obviously she doesn't truly love him :nope:

Hope you have a wonderful Friday evening!

i like it its food for thought lol and i did see a 75 pound pink bouncy chair i may add it to my wish list lol she got 3 boys so i know shes screwing she is such a bitch when she lost her baby it was an egg it hadn't developed and the doc has said she may never concieve with my uncle as they may not be compatible soo they are going for tests but she phoned me last week to say she'll leave him if thats the case as she is far too maternal not to have any more wtf i wouldn't mind only its my uncle shes only his girlfriend so i'm like y tell me ain't you got a family to tell phoned my uncle to say my sis had a girl and he said don't tell she as she'll be upset and she overheard you should of heard her going off on one the knob[/QUOTE]

What a nasty lady maybe you should find your uncle a nicer lady to be with!:thumbup: or at least tell him what she said as obviously she doesn't truly love him :nope:

Hope you have a wonderful Friday evening![/QUOTE

i'll try to i'll see how things go with them he knows anyway she's got a vile tongue she has said it too him and he knows the way she acts when someone else is preg or has a girl he hears her rant have a good weekend :hugs:

Morning everyone!

I think last night was the worst night sleep ever!!!! Not due to Mart snoring but to needing a wee every 5 min and not being able to get comfortable at all! How are you ladies coping?

I think i'm just going to try cat napping today as i've got the worst headache ever now, grrrrr!

I miss my sleep sooooooo much......

Hope everyone has a good day xxx

Morning all, Hope you sleep better today philly. Im off to help out at a NCT sale in a bit and hoping to pick up some bargains :D

Morning all, Hope you sleep better today philly. Im off to help out at a NCT sale in a bit and hoping to pick up some bargains :D

Thanks Lliena, i'm hoping that too! Now i'm wide awake though so maybe doing housework will tire me out for later on.

Only 2 more days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance:xxx

Morning everyone :) We got a lie in this morning as Charlotte had a sleep over with granny - lush!!
We went out for DHs birthday last night to a secret supper club, where you go to someone's house for dinner party with people you've never met - it was brilliant!!
Random one though, saw mince pies on sale in Sainsburys yesterday - what's that all about?!

Hiya! I'm new and due 4th August and wanted to join your post.I hope that's ok!

I seem to have lost my husband since finding this forum, I think he's upstairs reading somewhere. I should go look for him but there always seems to be another post to read.....

Hope everyone is having a nice Saturday.

Holywoodmum I asked my MIL if they would have Tabs for an evening :rofl: they didnt look so keen... I want a lie in would be sooooo nice!!

That meal thing also sounds so odd but amazing!! :happydance:

Going out for my mothers day lunch tomorrow :rofl: cos poor Tabs was ill on mothers day :nope:

Morning Ladies, I dodnt sleep to well either, had the most horriable dream in which i ended up waking up balling my eyes out................i HATE pregnancy dreams :(

Hope everyone is enjoying there sat so far, me and OH are planning a nice quiet night in, with lots of food and treats for me and bubs lol xxxxxxxxxx

Hi cat, wlecome to august babies! Do you have your scan soon as that seems to be where everyone is heading too this month and next!!! xxx

Hi Philly, I has my scan a couple of weeks ago, it was wonderful to see the little one again and a relief to know everything looks ok. Plus they say it looks like a little girl :pink:

Do you have yours coming up?

Hi Cat! My Dh doesn't really 'get' this either, but he's given up trying to understand! Welcome!!

Blob, shame you can't engineer a lie in :( hope you enjoy your mothers day lunch!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->