****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

and we love to hear you rant lol well i only need one more boy then i can start my 5 aside lol its strange though i keep thinking its a girl i'm telling myself no its a boy but thinking girl all the time when i had boys i was always looking at girls clothes but knew inside they was boys and this time i'm not looking at any i don't like any girls or boys clothes but i feel differently its weird maybe because i've been sick this time and haven't bled yet soo its a total shock for me but we'll see i know i pointed at winky but now i'm questioning my mind more and more but keep telling my self i saw what i saw and to run with that and thats a boy soo i'll squash that ''its a girl feeling''

YAY! Aimee, ur on team :pink:. Congrats!!!!:happydance:

I had a feeling u would have been on the pink team. Another one for team pink its trying to catch up with the blue team.

Congratulations on Team :pink: aiimee!!!! So happy for you! Any names picked out?

thank you :)
i thought it was a girl too :D!!

& i like Kaitlyn but im not sure ... xxx

that is cute :flow:
Guess you have some time to decide though LOL
I can't wait for us to meet our babies! EKK!

:happydance::happydance:

Cingratulations Aiimee! Go team pink!

I'll know tomorrow blue or pink.:dohh: I'm finding it hard to wait!:dohh:

Eoz I haven't bought anything yet. I have all the funiture from before and a bunch of little girl clothes in boxes but if I'm having a boy then I'll have to start shopping soon!:thumbup:

Congrats on two more pinks dbaby and aiimee!

Eoz hang in there chick, it sucks but you're strong and can do this. We'll be here for you! Glad that docs have some idea as to what they want to do!

thanks girls :)
& i no cant wait for baby now!!!

& csunshine... i no today went so slow for me! my scan wasnt until ten to 4! they show u everything!! heart,,brain everything!! its sooo nice :D!!!

& i thought i was having a girl cus last scan at 16weeks she had her legs closed and id heard girls do that more then boys lol! everyone else in my family thought boy except my mom!

x

We had our scan yesterday, we've decided to stay on team yellow for now. We asked for the baby's gender to be written down though so we have an envelope with the gender now. I wonder how long we will be able to hold out. Luckily the full body picture the doctor gave us doesnt show much, so the nub theory is of no use. Scan is of 21 weeks, we could clearly see the face and features.
https://i40.tinypic.com/w8umqc.jpg
https://i39.tinypic.com/14sz3ia.jpg

altaz what a fantastic pic!How strong are you not peeking.the suspense would drive me barmy!!!

Aiimee wahoo congrats xxxx

Flutterbaby.I have to get all blue as you do pink. xxx

thank you :)
i wil add my pik in a bit... but cant do it on here cus my lead doesnt work so have to wait to use my moms laptop with the webcam & take a pik :)

she has grown lots!!!

x

Nik, have a great trip, hope the crossing not too bad!! W5 great - there's a bit called Start for little ones, has a pretend Tescos to shop in, and a Mini and a boat to play in, and noisey bits, and a HUGE trainset, and lights and textures - great! They all quite enjoyed the next bit up too (GO, for older kids)... quite dear though at 7 quid - but after 2 visits third is half price on a wee stamp card (ours was half price today :))

Zoe :hugs: I'll just add my sentiments to what the others have said

Aimee congratulations!!

Flutterbaby, you could have a mixed 5-a-side team!?

Altaz, great pics, congrats on Team Yellow!!

We had a lovely today, at W5 this morning as I said, and out for lunch with friends too afterwards, ages since we'd had us all round the table at a time - we all used to go to baby cinema together, but it's harder now they're toddlers not babies! Lovely afternoon too, desk gone from the study (freecycle, was sure I could sell it, DH was right though) so one step closer to babies room (all be it a tiny step!) and then a lovely afternoon at home with Charlotte after her nap :) No stress from her, which makes a lovely change!!

I am pretty sure flutter is having a boy not a girl, and thats what the 5 a side team thing was about or maybe my preggo brain is kicking in?

duh and mine yup shes having a boy it seems x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->