****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

i would say yes been sleeping like a baby all week untill last night i had shit night cat has obviously snook on my bed as my throat closed and i couldn't breathe cat not allowed up stairs usually and i didn't see her but i'm presuming thats y i needed inhaler my house was red hot and after that i was tosssing so went on the sofa i was better cooler and i felt relieved................. but baby not keeping my awake i sleep on my stomach is it safe :shrug: or does it depend on how big you are

shopping didn't happen town was so busy hubby had a face on him so we left i hate busy town 2 soo didn't need convincing that yesterday wasn't the right day

Flutter I've never heard anything about not being able to sleep on front only not to sleep on back after 16wks or whatever. Guess it's just generally not comfy to sleep on front as you get bigger - I've seen a beanbag type thing with a hole in the middle for bump so can sleep on front, would love one of those but sooooo expensive! :haha:

is the only reason u cant sleep on ur back jus incase u get dizzy cus baby presses on something as they get bigger?
i used to love sleepin on my tummy... but stopped it after i went in hospital cus i thought maybe thats what caused the problems (it wasnt tho) but now i find it hard to sleep on my side... i like sleeping on my back... i jus put pillows behind me so im not completely flat!

x

thank you terrie :)
lovely name :)
i think im going to keep it for my lil girl... unless she doesnt look like a Kaitlyn when she comes out lol!
x

My due date is the same (Aug 10) but I am staying on team yellow thus far!

Hey Holly, not seen you here for a while hope everything is ok?

u lot write far tooo much, I can never keep up and have forgotten most of what I have read, but
Eoz, hang in there... u'll be right and it is good they are keeping an eye on you
Philly the accident sounds rough, hope ur not feeling too bad

AFM had my 20 week scan on Thursday, all is perfect, not growing the heffer it was originally measured at and remain on team yellow :D
Pic is in journal and am going to add the 3D ones we got a few weeks back shortly.

My new MW is now off sick, and just wondered when the next appointment generally is after the scan, as mine have gone a bit wrong, so have to go back to the community MW, but think they may want to see me as normal, when I am hoping to see one at 22-23 weeks???

Where we are you book in with MW and then dont see her again until 28 weeks, although you're more than welcome to make an appointment if you need to see her.

Hi Ladies!

Just got back from my scan and its...............................
A :blue: !!!!:happydance::happydance:

I knew it was a lil baby boy, I felt it. WOW! August is a blue month.

Hi, I'm due on the 10th and am on team yellow, there doesn't seem to be many of us!!

xxx

:happydance: Will update the front page

My Rocky Horror outfit!!

Love it! x

i would say yes been sleeping like a baby all week untill last night i had shit night cat has obviously snook on my bed as my throat closed and i couldn't breathe cat not allowed up stairs usually and i didn't see her but i'm presuming thats y i needed inhaler my house was red hot and after that i was tosssing so went on the sofa i was better cooler and i felt relieved................. but baby not keeping my awake i sleep on my stomach is it safe :shrug: or does it depend on how big you are

shopping didn't happen town was so busy hubby had a face on him so we left i hate busy town 2 soo didn't need convincing that yesterday wasn't the right day

I sleep which ever way I am comfortable, do I end up on my back who knows but I dont worry about it too much.

Zoe - I sleep just fine and dandy, have no trouble in that department. GEt about 7 hours a night but admittedly broken but good all the same. Hope you can get some sleep soon.

AFM - Eleanor and I have been really poorly we went to the GP out of hours Thursday night as Dr closed now until Tuesday, Eleanor wouldnt settle and my throat felt like razor blades had been put in there. E has a bad virus and I have a throat infection but both on antibiotics which seem to be doing he trick just nicely.

More decorating for us this weekend. Hope you all enjoy Easter break xxx

thank you mrsp for adding me to the list, i hope you and little girl feel better soon...

xxxx

Had a wonderful day out today! We found a Mamas and Papas outlet store in Stoke on trent! I was so excited and brought loads of reduced stuff from only last season!!!!! It was ace, will defo be going again when we need to buy the moses basket and bouncer. Would recommend to anyone who is thinking of buying a pram from there. Loads of discount!!!!

Hope everyone has had a good saturday xxx

Hugs Mrs p to you and smell xxxxxxxxxx

I go to bed at 11 and can only sleep on my right cos baby squishes the cyst on my left but I am up n down all night.Mainly needing a wee.I see the clock at 1,2,3,4 and by 5 i'm exhausted so I then get about 3 hrs solid x

I sleep wellish. Most night don't have to get up to pee which is nice, so long as I go right before bed.

Oh we bought our crib! https://www.toysrus.ca/product/inde...age=search&f=PAD/Brand Name Secondary/Shermag

if anyone wants to see! I am very excited and happy with it, but it's sitting in the truck in our driveway cause I can't get it out and DH is still sleeping, he worked a night shift last night but even with him I don't think we'll be able to get it out, will need someone else. Hrmmmm.

hey! that's the same one i have!!! you'll get lots of compliments on it :) and warning: it does smell like varnish really bad at first but it will disappear after a week or two.

I thought it might have been the same as yours! I couldn't remember. It does smell like varnish but I know it will go away! I love it and am so excited. It's funny cause I was just going to go to your journal and find your crib pics to see if it was the same! :rofl:

Yay you get your next box tomorrow!!!!

Kelly that crib is gorgeous! Wish they had something like that over here!

Happy easter everyone! Hope all are having a grand weekend! I've got my best friend coming round this morning with her toddler and baby so looking forward to that, plus madre is cooking us all an easter feast this afternoon! My tummy is rumbling just at the thought!!!! Mmmmm i love to eat!!!! lol xxx

Happy easter peeps xxxxxxxx

Well as I love you all I finally found the key to a good nights sleep.:sex: I slept for 6 hrs solid :rofl: and it cured my headache :thumbup::blush:

Kelly that is a lovely crib.You and Mellisa have good taste x

philly i know what your saying the is only mothercare and babyrus by me and you have to travel to kiddicare but everything is always out of stock in the closest one to me its shit

i can't believe i'm 22 weeks already
i'm off to my bros for lunch later his mrs is cooking for 10 bless her lol

Hey everyone! *waves*

Happy Easter! How you all doing?? I'm having a lazy day with my friend and plan on eating lots of yummy foods. 22 weeks tomorrow... second tri is zooming on by nicely :)

Got my 20 week scan on Tuesday- can't wait!

Happy Easter Ladies! Hope you are all having a great weekend!

Kelly that crib is fantastic!

Does anyone need a bump buddy, your probably all paired up with someone, but as I'm new, thought I would ask, not sure how it works on this forum, I'm due on 11th with my 5th child!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->