****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Happy Easter everyone! Hope you are all having a ood B/H weekend!

Kelly9 I love your crib, it's stunning and practical!

Having a ncie Easter, I have more creme eggs that I can shake a stick at and my mum bought a little something for the bump, a lovely pink all in one suit with a bunny on :)

Had some really strong kicks yesterday which we amazing, one moved my arm away from my tummy, she's getting stonger now!

Philly I got my crib at babiesrus if they don't have it in store they should be able to order in, check online for your country!

Happy easter everyone! I am off to paint the nursery closet before shoving the turkey in the oven!

Thanks i'll have a look x

So is anyone in the same boat as me and eaten way too much chocolate???? Feel abit sick now but it was soooooo good eating all the flakes and galaxy ripples!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As a diabetic this is one of the few times a year i let myself loose on the bad stuff :). Think i may need to just having something very savoury tonight.

Does anyone have any plans for bank holiday monday? I am not sure whether to go out or just slob about in my pj's all day. Mart is back on shifts tuesday so trying to spend these last few days of normality together! xxx

Happy Easter Ladies! Hope you are all having a great weekend!

Kelly that crib is fantastic!

Does anyone need a bump buddy, your probably all paired up with someone, but as I'm new, thought I would ask, not sure how it works on this forum, I'm due on 11th with my 5th child!

Hey hun I can be bump buddies as this is my 5th to!

I have class monday so none for us plus I work, we're open pretty much every holiday here. Fun stuff hey?

We're having our easter turkey dinner tonight though and a good lay in or cuddle, getting lots done around the house to.

Hiya,

I'm a newbie on here but due on 1st August with my first - have no idea which sort it is as it opted for mooning the camera with it's legs crossed and refusing to move (despite having spent the whole rest of the scan session swimming merrily around causing problems with actually getting a decent look at it...). Still, we know it's healthy and everything's okay so far and from that little performance the little monkey definitely takes after it's dad. *huge massive grin* (not worked out the smileys yet - not that ho on computery stuff).

Oh yeah, and for an introduction you kind of need to give some kind of, erm, introduction about yourself yeah? So, I'm Steph, I'm 27, I live in Somerset, England. Currently sofa-surfing at various friends' places due to lack of home at the moment but due to be moving into new home on 4th of May and am hugely looking forward to it (missing dog, bed and hubby - not necessarily in that order... he's holed up with the pooch in his mum's garage and I'm not allowed to stay. But that's a whole other out-laws rant.).

Cheers,

Steph
23 weeks today

Welcome mrssandmonkey... I won't even ask about you not being able to stay with your husband but sounds jerky to me.

Will you get another scan in the future?

Hello Steph! :flower:

No Monday plans here - friends still here so may go to the cinema or something as weather looking pretty grey, not back in work til Wednesday so intending to enjoy myself today :thumbup:

Hope you've all had a lovely weekend - we went for a massive walk to the sculpture park yesterday and I am pooped :haha:

Mornin ladies xxxx

Hey and welcome Steph xxx

Well this baby is givinfg me all sorts otf trouble.Because he's breech I'm struggling to walk much.The pressure down there is unreal.My bladder gets bashed and now I have an increase in discharge.Wish he would move up.Well my scan tomoro to try for the 3rd time to get measurements x

OO and 22 weeks!!!! :happydance: As is my bump buddy Jetters :happydance:

4 months on the site and Ive missed out on this thread!! :dohh:
Do please add me MrsP

Im Julia, Im 33, first baby, due 7th August, live in london with my hubby and 2 chihuahuas(so i guess that will be 3rd baby then :)

Im on team yellow(aka white and cream and lemon baby clothes sigh) as OH wants surprise and wont cave in(men and their stubborness)

Im still stuck with "argh there are 3000 buggies to choose from which one is mine???" ! and what else do I add to my endless list of stuff to buy(which I havent even started on by the way!)

Oh and Ive still not got a bump buddy :nope:

Do please add me MrsP

Im Julia, Im 33, first baby, due 7th August, live in london with my hubby and 2 chihuahuas(so i guess that will be 3rd baby then :)

Im on team yellow(aka white and cream and lemon baby clothes sigh) as OH wants surprise and wont cave in(men and their stubborness)

Im still stuck with "argh there are 3000 buggies to choose from which one is mine???" ! and what else do I add to my endless list of stuff to buy(which I havent even started on by the way!)

Julia,

I'll be your bump buddy if you like. I am due August 11. I am also 33 and preganant with my first! :flower:

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Easter. We laid low and went to see a movie. We decided not to do much since we have spent the last couple of weekends running around like crazy. The next couple of weekends will be the same. This weekend we just relaxed and enjoyed the nice weather.

Has anyone had any Braxton Hicks contractions yet? I think I had two yesterday. My tummy tightened up hard as a rock twice for about 15 seconds each. Next time I will look down there instead of just feel since I read this morning that you can actually see your uterus bunch up somewhat under the skin.

Do please add me MrsP

Julia,

I'll be your bump buddy if you like. I am due August 11. I am also 33 and preganant with my first! :flower:

That would be great!:happydance:

Khedigo I have had quite a few of them. I get them mostly from orgasm but have had the odd one or two from randomness. Nothing to worry about I find them interesting, always pushing on my belly when they happen to see how tight it gets.

Welcome new mummies :hi: I have added you to the list, hope you will be very happy here with us girls. I dont know where I would be some days without them! :kiss:

How has everyones Easter been?

Eleanor and I are much better now just finishing our course of antibiotics and now poor Si is really poorly, bless him. I think his batteries are totally flat!

Decorated Saturday and Sunday and then today we have not done much at all, grabbed a bit of ahopping, treated our selves to a new kettle and toaster (what an exciting life we lead!). We sat snuggled on the sofa all three of us eat crisps, drinking coke and watching chitty chitty bang bang.

Now have one bathed baby ready for bed and the other in de-aching in the bath as we speak. Dinner is on (jacket potato & Gammon steak, with salad) and then for a date in front of the tv sitting on my rather comfy backside :rofl:

Whether has been lovely today, hopefully will brighten up a bit now. Made my self a lovely little herb garden which I have done as a window box in the kitchen, looks lovely. Planted my tomato seeds too, cant wait for them to grow (sad, I know).

How is everyone feeling? I am just getting so excited. Got so much stuff for the baby taking up room in my wardrobe, once my bro has moved out then I shall start the nursery :dance:, I think baby has more stuff in the cupboard than Simon and I do!

Bought my first little outfit for baby today, haven't had to buy much as of having everything from Eleanor, but wanted baby to have its own new first ever outfit. I have wrapped Eleanor's up and put it away.

Hope you all have a wonderful evening.

Oooo have you seen all the storks on the front page, so exciting they are coming from all angles now!!

Evening Ladies.

I get braxton hicks as well and my god they hurt!I'm also struggling with my bladder.
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...ou-have-trouble-your-bladder.html#post4946990

Hey Mrs P. Sounds fab to me.I love all the little things that make home HOME!So glad you guys are on the mend.Huggles to Si x

I only ever had Braxtonhicks once with Eleanor and that was the day after my sweep other than that, not a thing. So far havent had them this time as of yet. x

Hope everyone enjoyed their Easter! We certainly did!

Tomorrow i am lucky enough to see Isaiah twice! :yipee:
The DH and i have our 20 week ultrasound appt at 8:30 followed by our 20 week appt with the doc. I can't wait to see him!

Then my mom is coming with me to the Fetal Echo (I have a congenital heart defect, so they are looking to see if he has one too :(...i really really hope not. Fx'ed). Anywho, the DH can't get out of his classes at the university, so my mom is going to go with me. Fetal Echos are in 3D, so it will be exciting to see how much he has grown since our 17 week scan :cloud9:

Aww Guppy that is lovely.Enjoy!!!

I have another scan at 3pm tomorrow x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"