****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Good luck Guppy I had mine for our little one 2 weeks ago now, we were in there about 20 minutes and that was all. We go back at 30 weeks to have another peek as heart will obviously be bigger. x will be thinking of you :hugs: x

Welcome new mummies! :hi:

Good luck Guppy!:thumbup:

Sounds like you all have had an enjoyable! I had a lovely day with my DH and DD! She is 10 and will be 11yr old next week Tuesday. She's growing up so very very fast! I made her an Easter basket and hid the eggs in the yard whilst she slept so upon waking she had the surprise then went outside to discover where the easter bunny hid the eggs. LOL It was a nice morning. DD and I made several salads and finished the chicken for dinner. I was so tired didn't think I'd make it through dinner and still could sleep now.

WOOP WOOP 21 WEEKS!!!!!

Evening all, hope everyone is well.

So me and Mart have mainly shopped this weekend. Brought so much for bub now it's crazy. Even found my moses basket is 30% off in Mamas and Papas so will be ordering that this week!!!

Am feeling exhausted now, we have just had pizza and fries and have both said how tired we are. I can't shop how i used to anymore.

Mart starts back on shift this week so will be lost without him, think i'll be on here alot more as you guys keep me company x

Could really do with a beer now!!!! xxx

Philly make DH have a beer then steal a sip! Thats what I do. Its refreshing and yummy.

Mrs P: Oh you pretty chitty bang bang pretty chitty bang bang we love you! Hahaha, I used to watch that movie all the freaking time as a kid! The song won't stop running through my head now. Haven't seen it in AGES!

I will be studying tonight I think and maybe shelf shopping for nursery room closet. Still don't want to buy a dresser so we'll see.

Oh Tiff its a brilliant film eh?

Philly I had a glass of rose last night with dinner, sure a cheeky 1/2 will be ok and hit the spot just nicely.

Well sun is shining here this morning. Mum is over today, need to shoot into town to grab a few bits and to get to the bank and then home for a huge massive fight with the ironing, but I will win!

Hope you all have a good day x

I've been craving a nice ice cold lager or shandy for a few days now....

Hey Guppy, good luck today- I also have my scan today AND a fetal echo too!!! Coincedence eh?!

My scan is my 20 week scan (two weeks late!) and then a fetal echo for Bubs to check he hasn't developed the ASD/VSDs that I had at birth. Fingers crossed for you and for me!! xxxx

Oh and Mrs P I have another one at 27 weeks then 30 to check... do you only get two? x

morning ladies hope you all had a nice easter. The nursery is nearly finished now im so happy we spent all fri sorting it then went out sat to shrewsbury to do some shopping and relaxed sun before going to cinema an shopping again yesterday so been quite busy hehe :) hoping to be online again properly in next few days as orange said it shouldnt take much longer now. Good luck to everyone with scans and appointments today an this week x x

nice to hear that everyone seems to have had a pleasent and productive easter weekend :D
we cleared out and tipped a fair bit of stuff yesterday and am about to try and ebay/charity shop the other few bits

My 3D scan pics are now in my journal if anyone is interested :)

oh my ladies i weighed my self yesterday and i'd only gained 4 lb at antinatal last week but i've gain another 4 lb on my aunts scales yesterday soo it's back to my diet for me my hubby is devastated he has always weighed max 11.3 and he's gained 8 lb it's weird i've calmed down on the chocolate although i have the odd bar but he NEEDS it he goes on about it all day until he gets a few bars anyone would think he's pregnant infact the lady in the shop asked him if he was 2 days ago lol

Oh and Mrs P I have another one at 27 weeks then 30 to check... do you only get two? x

Hope your scan goes ok, for now yes. Once I get one at 30 weeks they will take it from there, might be because Eleanor's is a one off in both family historys so maybe a less risk, not sure. x

Mum love the pictures can't believe how clear they are! :thumbup:

Guppy and Jetters :thumbup: for great scans today!

MrsP you sure iron a lot, if it was me I'd be investing in some non-wrinkling clothes. LOL :dohh: My DH works construction so he wears t-shirts and jeans. LOL not a dress shirt so only when we go out somewhere nice do I have to iron his clothes.

afm just cruising along today.

Hope the rest of you lovely ladies are doing well!:thumbup:

Hi girls! :wave:

I am back from scan #1 (routine 20 week scan). Everything seems normal and fine...i think. Isaiah had his legs tightly closed (good thing we got the private scan a few weeks ago! LOL, that tech was 90% sure he's a boy! :blue:). Anyways, the scan tech couldnt view the kidneys so we have to go back for that (i assume everything is fine with his kidneys, but she just wants to see them to confirm). Unfortunately, im not so sure about his heart :cry: I really am hoping everything is okay, but she looked at it A LOT. She wasn't sure that she saw 4 chambers like there is supposed to be. She even enlarged it a bunch of times, so now im a little worried. I have to go back in 4 weeks for a rescan to check the heart and kidneys. I loved seeing him though! Just praying everything is good.

Next is scan #2, 3D scan for the Fetal Echo to check his heart is at 1:30pm. Maybe they will have more insight on everything :shrug:

And oh yes, im still down 8 pounds pre pregnancy weight :wacko: Doc didn't seem too concerned about it though.

Glad you got to see your little man. Sorry she couldn't see the heart so clearly.... but don't think the worst just yet. Maybe it just wasn't a clear enough shot for her to be able to see what she needed to see. Hopefully the next scan will allow you to see everything clearly and not worry.

I had my 20 week scan last week and she couldn't get a good glimpse at the heart either. I have to have another scan at my 24 week appt. Not that i mind - I love seeing my little man.

Not that i mind - I love seeing my little man.

Me too :cloud9: Thats one reason why im happy that she couldn't see everything LOL

Guess its just nerve racking since they told me 50-50 chance of him having a heart defect. But you are probably right, the screen probably wasnt the greatest quality for her to see everything.

Hi girls! :wave:

I am back from scan #1 (routine 20 week scan). Everything seems normal and fine...i think. Isaiah had his legs tightly closed (good thing we got the private scan a few weeks ago! LOL, that tech was 90% sure he's a boy! :blue:). Anyways, the scan tech couldnt view the kidneys so we have to go back for that (i assume everything is fine with his kidneys, but she just wants to see them to confirm). Unfortunately, im not so sure about his heart :cry: I really am hoping everything is okay, but she looked at it A LOT. She wasn't sure that she saw 4 chambers like there is supposed to be. She even enlarged it a bunch of times, so now im a little worried. I have to go back in 4 weeks for a rescan to check the heart and kidneys. I loved seeing him though! Just praying everything is good.

Next is scan #2, 3D scan for the Fetal Echo to check his heart is at 1:30pm. Maybe they will have more insight on everything :shrug:

And oh yes, im still down 8 pounds pre pregnancy weight :wacko: Doc didn't seem too concerned about it though.

Try not to worry too much hun i'm sure bub's heart is fine. Bub has got to have a cardiac scan on the 20th this month just to check in detail things are working well. I'm just using it as another chance to see my little prince! Sending you hugs though:hugs::hugs: xxx

Csunshine i wish Mart worked somewhere he only had to wear t-shirts! He's a policeman so his ironing has to be top notch! Grrrrrr......gets on my nerves it does!!! lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->