****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Csunshine i wish Mart worked somewhere he only had to wear t-shirts! He's a policeman so his ironing has to be top notch! Grrrrrr......gets on my nerves it does!!! lol xxx

When my Mom was alive she worked for an oil and gas company and had to wear dress clothes every day so she was always ironing. LOL It got to the point that she would send it out to be done, then she retired and the habbit stuck with her :dohh: It wouldn't have surprised me if she had ironed her sheets at one point. LOL

Oh a policeman, I think the city should have their uniforms ironed for them:thumbup:

Csunshine i wish Mart worked somewhere he only had to wear t-shirts! He's a policeman so his ironing has to be top notch! Grrrrrr......gets on my nerves it does!!! lol xxx

When my Mom was alive she worked for an oil and gas company and had to wear dress clothes every day so she was always ironing. LOL It got to the point that she would send it out to be done, then she retired and the habbit stuck with her :dohh: It wouldn't have surprised me if she had ironed her sheets at one point. LOL

Oh a policeman, I think the city should have their uniforms ironed for them:thumbup:

I 2nd that too!!!! May write in with that sugestion! lol. My mum wasn't really the ironing type which has made me lazy when it comes to it. Mart's mum however is the total opposite so Mart irons everything apart from his pants and socks! ( which i think he would sometimes!) xxx

:rofl:

I hate to iron, but did manage to iron DD dress and Dh's slacks and button down shirt and my capri's for my mom's service, if I hadn't of she would have come back just to chew me out for looking wrinkled. LOL

:iron::iron::iron::iron::iron:

I truly think you should write the suggestion in!:thumbup:

Thank you for adding me to the list Mrs.P!

Hello ladies!

I have been following your thread here for awhile but have never really found the time to properly introduce myself, so I haven't written. I just recently finished up a work contract so am at home during the day and have tons of time now. :winkwink:

My name is Gaile, I am 25. My DH and I have been married since Sept 08 and this is our first bub. It seems like August will be a busy month for our little family as DH's bday is the 4th, mine is the 13th and foosh is due on the 18th! I think maybe we should have planned a little better :dohh:

We have our 20 wk scan later today and hopefully will be finding out the flavour. I think it is a boy but will be completely smitten either way. :blush:

I look forward to enjoying your company over the coming months. :cloud9:

congrats Gaile... :)
im aimee due 16th august!
had my 20week scan last tuesday & found out she was a lil girl :)
i new she was anyway lol!

hope ur scan goes ok :)

xxxxx

Hope your scan went well today Little Foosh Foosh!!

Mine went GREAT, Bean is finally on track size wise, and my placenta has moved up into a safe position. He is definitely a boy and everything looks perfect. Couldn't get good views of his heart chambers though so got another fetal cardio scan in two weeks :)

Guppy i'm sure your little man (and mine!) are both fine, lets stay positive!! :hugs: it's a nerve wracking time but we're all here with you. And i'm overflowing with positivity :)

I weigh exactly what I did when I got BFP but i've got a huge bump and boobs now lol! Cos I lost weight with the MS.

glad ur scan went well & lil man is ok jetters :)
feels like a life time doesnt it? i never thought i would get this far after all the problems!!
& i have only put 3pound on but mw said bumps growin & she didnt put weight on til she was about 25weeks

x

Mum love the pictures can't believe how clear they are! :thumbup:

Guppy and Jetters :thumbup: for great scans today!

MrsP you sure iron a lot, if it was me I'd be investing in some non-wrinkling clothes. LOL :dohh: My DH works construction so he wears t-shirts and jeans. LOL not a dress shirt so only when we go out somewhere nice do I have to iron his clothes.

afm just cruising along today.

Hope the rest of you lovely ladies are doing well!:thumbup:

haha! No I just iron once a week just on a Tuesday, just do it all in on go. It doesnt take long just finding the engergy to get on and do it, I cant stand ironing bits as I go drives me mad.

Thank you for adding me to the list Mrs.P!

Hello ladies!

I have been following your thread here for awhile but have never really found the time to properly introduce myself, so I haven't written. I just recently finished up a work contract so am at home during the day and have tons of time now. :winkwink:

My name is Gaile, I am 25. My DH and I have been married since Sept 08 and this is our first bub. It seems like August will be a busy month for our little family as DH's bday is the 4th, mine is the 13th and foosh is due on the 18th! I think maybe we should have planned a little better :dohh:

We have our 20 wk scan later today and hopefully will be finding out the flavour. I think it is a boy but will be completely smitten either way. :blush:

I look forward to enjoying your company over the coming months. :cloud9:

Hi and welcome, be sure to come back and report in after your scan. Hope all goes well xxx

Hope your scan went well today Little Foosh Foosh!!

Mine went GREAT, Bean is finally on track size wise, and my placenta has moved up into a safe position. He is definitely a boy and everything looks perfect. Couldn't get good views of his heart chambers though so got another fetal cardio scan in two weeks :)

Brilliant news hon you must be pleased x

glad ur scan went well & lil man is ok jetters :)
feels like a life time doesnt it? i never thought i would get this far after all the problems!!
& i have only put 3pound on but mw said bumps growin & she didnt put weight on til she was about 25weeks

x

Aimee I woudnt worry about weight, what will be will be. As long as you're not one of those who think they can eat what ever cos they are eating for two. I woulsnt worry if you are not gaining with as you say baby is growing. I didnt put on hardly any weight with Eleanor in fact after she was born I was 6lb lighter and at the minute I am not a lb up with 17 weeks to go. xxx

Philly my man is an RCMP (Royal canadian mounted police) and he NEVER irons!!!! He wears his bullet proof vest over his shirts so there's no point and his pants never really get wrinkly. When he wears his red surge though he irons it very well (since it is ceremonial) but he's only worn it a handful of times in 2 years. I hate ironing to cause I was in air cadets for 6 years and had to do the best ironing job on my uniform every week! Ugh. It's funny cause the iron and ironing board in our house is his! I only iron when a dress gets wrinkly or I am hemming pants!

Foosh foosh I got married sept 1 2008, when did you?

As for weight I have put on 9 pounds which is apparently under the lowest range for 23 weeks but have been told thats ok as bump and baby are good!

Zoe is back in hospital girls.

Had a text this morning saying woke in pain and leaking clear fluid, got to go get checked out. then, baby has turned and is sat on the cyst. Fibroid has moved round so has the baby, his head and the firbroid are pressing on the cyst and both have grown. Will be staying in and a review in th motning. The fibroid is up to no good and the cyst is getting squashed. They want to manage the pain and find a plan to make sure neither of them twist or bleed.

Surgery is a risk but they may have to and her temp is up leading to a fever.

Hugs Zoe and wish you better xx

oh my goodness.. thinking of you zoe..xxxxxx

yh mrs p.. its not like bump isnt growing cus it is lol!
im just not really putting weight on anywhere elsE :)

x

Make the most hon, my friend put on just over 4st with her LO but then she hid behind the excuse. No I havent put weight on but I try not to take it for granted as I know I wont be able to motivate my self to shift it after. Lazy moo that I am x

hehe!
i said to my dad the other day i want to loose my belly by october.. he was like u dont do anything to loose it!
which is true.... but i have always been a size 6 & jus eat anythin really... so maybe it might jus go on its own lol!

x

:hug: aww, Zoe & baby :hugs: praying for you. Stay strong hun xxx

As for me, the fetal echo lasted forever! And im thrilled to say that the tech looked EXTENSIVELY and found no problems :yipee: Said this pregnancy should not have any medical issues as far as the heart is concerned! I am just so happy about that! So glad Little Guppy is doing well, especially with the conditions i was born with. :cloud9: So thankful! Praise God! :flow:

...on the other hand, the actual scan was not fun or comfortable. The doc had the probe pushed VERY HARD into my belly for the entire 30 minutes of the scan :growlmad: It hurt so much and i couldn't see the screen because it wasnt pointed towards me- no pics, sorry girls. But i need to stop my bitching because i am over joyed with the fact that Isaiah has a healthy, pure heart :cloud9:

weight...yeah...im def. NEGATIVE 8 pounds ("norm" should have gained 5-10 pounds by now :wacko:) Oh well. there is DEF. a bumpy bump there. i have heard that women who do not gain a lot of weight or who have lost weight (like i have), somehow the body works things out that USUALLY you will have gotten "caught up" with the weight gain prior to delivery. Im sure thats not true for all, but for the majority, most bodies will play "catch up".

hehe!
i said to my dad the other day i want to loose my belly by october.. he was like u dont do anything to loose it!
which is true.... but i have always been a size 6 & jus eat anythin really... so maybe it might jus go on its own lol!

x

:haha: just make sure you use your booby juice! :rofl:
But seriously, EVERYONE i know who has breastfed, lost the weight months before those who didn't AND they lost more of the weight as compared to those who didn't breastfeed. In fact, most of the woman i know who do take advantage of their breast milk, lose more weight than those who do not, and they weigh less than they did pre-pregnancy. So that will surely help :thumbup:

:)
ooo i do want to breastfeed!
:) another positive to it then!!
im already leaking too lol! :)

im jus worried about going out in public & doing it.. i might express it if i need to then give it her out of a bottle

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->