****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Yeah sounds similar to what Riley is like, His temp has been up to 40.4 once or twice, So the good old Calpol and neurofen have been a Godsend. I went to the docs with him last night and he gave me a new prescription for both too which is good!
Thanks hunny x x

umm did I tell you all

I'm having a baby and I am sooooooooooooooooooo excited!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hey my darlings xxxxx

I am home.tired and cranky but home in one piece.Little man is fine and loving the fact he can kick me more now.Not that im enjoying it so much!Full update tomoro.

Hope you are all well and your bumps are doing even better xxxxx

Mrs P OMG you are a true nutter! Love ya and thanks for keeping girls updated x

Yeah sounds similar to what Riley is like, His temp has been up to 40.4 once or twice, So the good old Calpol and neurofen have been a Godsend. I went to the docs with him last night and he gave me a new prescription for both too which is good!
Thanks hunny x x

Excellent. I took Eleanor early hours Friday morning just cos she wouldnt sleep so thought I might as well go then, they gave me som antibiotics but said she shouldnt need it but I put her on it for 5 days, defintely did the trick, took 4 days for temp to stay down and she was just sooo tired x

umm did I tell you all

I'm having a baby and I am sooooooooooooooooooo excited!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

hahaha You may have mentioned it! lol.

Its so exciting isnt it, people told me that your second is never as magical as your first! BUT that SOOOOO not true!
I am like an excited kid at christmas this time just like I was with Riley x :thumbup:

I think I'm more excited for the second baby just cause I know what to expect and I'm not as scared as I was before. Don't get me wrong I was excited with DD but this time I'm more relaxed about what I'm going through weekly iykwim. LOL

MrsP your a hoot!:thumbup:

hi just found out im having a little girl, can u pls update me on list to team :pink:, due date aug 30 thx!!

hi just found out im having a little girl, can u pls update me on list to team :pink:, due date aug 30 thx!!

Mrsp I had NO IDEA!!!! OMG!!!! What great news. :rofl:

I have moments like that to where I can't stop smiling and being happy about baby eventhough I think my rib cage is starting to spread apart and aching a bit.

I think I'm more excited for the second baby just cause I know what to expect and I'm not as scared as I was before. Don't get me wrong I was excited with DD but this time I'm more relaxed about what I'm going through weekly iykwim. LOL

MrsP your a hoot!:thumbup:

Oh Sunshine you aint seen nothing yet, wait for the labour dust and the last 4 weeks, ask Zoe, but that time I have normally well and truely lost the plot :rofl: :rofl:

I wasn't scared with Eleanor, but was at the begining this time, now I just cant wait xxx

Welcome back zoe :hugs: good to see you back :flower:

Mrs P :rofl: I feel like that - only on here can you get away with it I think :haha:

23 weeks today, and saw bubs kicking last night it was funny - felt him so hard thought I would peek and me and DH saw my tummy boot up :haha: loved it :cloud9:

Ho hum, off to work :sleep:

umm did I tell you all

hahaha You may have mentioned it! lol.

Its so exciting isnt it, people told me that your second is never as magical as your first! BUT that SOOOOO not true!
I am like an excited kid at christmas this time just like I was with Riley x :thumbup:

Oh its just so exciting isnt it? :wohoo::wohoo:

Congratulations, will update x

Mrsp I had NO IDEA!!!! OMG!!!! What great news. :rofl:

I have moments like that to where I can't stop smiling and being happy about baby eventhough I think my rib cage is starting to spread apart and aching a bit.

Oh Tiff maybe I forgot to tell you, sorry my bad! :haha:

Just such a great feeling eh?

Welcome back zoe :hugs: good to see you back :flower:

Mrs P :rofl: I feel like that - only on here can you get away with it I think :haha:

23 weeks today, and saw bubs kicking last night it was funny - felt him so hard thought I would peek and me and DH saw my tummy boot up :haha: loved it :cloud9:

Ho hum, off to work :sleep:

Its fabulous eh? Woop woop for 23 weeks hon :hugs:

AFM quick tidy up and some breakfast and then we are off to visit my dad and his partner for the day. HOpefully weather will be as nice as yesterday and we can take Eleanor down to the beach.

Hope you all have a good day :kiss:

Morning all....

Another crap night sleep as Mart was on nights again :-(. Should be ok for the next 2 weeks cause he's back at police school next week so will be home every night.

Soooo..... this morning about 6am i felt bub from the outside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was shocked! It was really weird at first as i have only been feeling him for a few days. I'm hoping he will be a very good baby as i only feeling him through the day so maybe he will be a good sleeper (wishful thinking).

Got my eye test at the hospital today, i hate this as the drops they put in makes my eyes feel like they are being pulled apart! It's a horrible feeling, so fingers crossed all is ok! Looks like it's going to be a fine day today so think we are going to make the most of it once Mart has woke up properly!

MrsP i'm going to have a peep at your little K9 friend now lol.

Hope everyone has a good day xxx

I know I say this everytime I try and catch up but u lot are so hard to keep up with,

:wohoo: for everyones scan and teams :D

Mrs P I missed that bit too :haha:

I have really started to feel Pip now and for the past two days have been watching my belly move, it never ceases to amaze me.... Pip has me a little freaked though as she used to be really active at 2am, that has changed a bit now and the kick don't always seem as strong, I know she is moving about more as the prods are from all over rather than one sided as before, and she has given me a good show this morning of belly movements :D

ho well, better go and get ready for an afternoon at work

Eoz, glad ur now home :hugs:

:argh: Don't get her on the dust subject!If you're not good with flashing things then avoid this space from 35 weeks :rofl:

hi there..hope everyones ok! just to update the colour of me bump on the fronta page..im having a Pink Princess!! xx

well done the pinks are fighting back now well my lad wants to use laptop for the cbeebies website so i'm not allowed long lol welcome back eoz what had they done to help buddy move a little more

i'm gonna have a lazy day today i'm stomach is killing me something i ate i think and my eldest said he's not feeling well today hope its not a bug but a day of starving may help ..................... well maybe not the whole day not sure i'll last that long but at least untill tea time any way hope you ladies have a good day chillax ladies :hugs:

Yay for movements and an addition to team pink too! :thumbup:

So bored in work....would love to be at the beach Mrsp! :haha:

Welcome home Eoz!! :flower:

Sorry that link didn't work for everyone, maybe you can try googling "Chicago Museum of Science and Industry" you can do a search on their site for "pregnancy" and it should bring up something called You! The Experience.

My DH has decided he is very excited now (reminiscent of MrsP), he told 2 strangers the other day! And he has been reading night time stories to my belly because the doctor said baby can hear us now. :haha: He is so cute.

I couldn't get on the site for the better part of yesterday, I kept getting redirected and being told BabyandBump doesn't exist! The nerve! :nope: Hopefully it doesn't happen again!

Gorgeous bump Mercy!

I was just telling DH yesterday how disproportionate I feel now when I look down! I used to be able to see (.)(.) and then floor, now I see (.)(.) then about 2 inches of belly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->