****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

:argh: Don't get her on the dust subject!If you're not good with flashing things then avoid this space from 35 weeks :rofl:

I love flashing things so she can't scare me. LMAO we only have about 12 weeks until 35 weeks so looking forward to what comes our way from MrsP. :rofl::rofl:

Good morning or afternoon depending on were you are. I have a pukey DD at home today. She is 11yr so old enough to take care of herself but it sucks even now being the mom. :dohh: We are supposed to go to the circus tomorrow so fxd that she feels better!

afm just waiting until 5pm so I can go home for the evening!:thumbup: very tired as was up many times changing bedding last night and so didn't get my beauty rest. LOL :dohh:

Hope you all have a lovely weekend!:hugs:

:hi: Zoe! Im so glad you're back and that you and bean and are well :)

Well tomorrow is my baby shower! :yipee:
I can't wait! so excited! Keeping my Fx'ed that it wont rain! Its at my moms house (my sisters throwing it for me). i totally am excited to be outside. There is a huge deck that overlooks a stream and a pond and frankly im excited for the nice weather!...finally!

P.S. my little man is fluttering much harder. Havn't had a real kick for about 2 weeks now, but the fluttering is getting strong! I was able to see tiny movement yesterday...every time i asked the DH to come over and look, he would stop! ....i think we have a jokester on my hands! LOL

Gorgeous bump Mercy!

I was just telling DH yesterday how disproportionate I feel now when I look down! I used to be able to see (.)(.) and then floor, now I see (.)(.) then about 2 inches of belly!

Haha I feel the same! Seems odd that My belly is bigger than my boobies lol! :haha:

Welcome home Eoz x x
Good luck Guppy for the baby shower x x

I have had a chilled day with lots of kicking and wriggling in my bump, Hubby and DS have been baking Cookies and making a horrendous mess, but it was lovely watching them cooking together! and the end results were yummy!!!!!

I am starting to sort through abby things from Riley and getting an idea of what we need, We're getting a Mama's and Pappa's Cot through the Army which is pretty cool, we dont have to pay anything to it. I had known when we had Riley that they did them, but was too snobby to get one. But I saw my mates one the other day and its a Beautiful dark wood mamas and pappas one! I was Tres impressed lol!

We're gunna buy the Obaby Zezu Pram system with the car seat that matches! and I imagine I will treat little one to a few new outfits even tho Rileys things are perfectly ok lol. I am a shopaholic when it come to baby things! haha!

Whats everyone else bought so far?

We bought a Dash double yesterday, doesnt come til late June though so cant play with it yet :nope: Good news on cot through army :thumbup: Do you think the airforce do the same?

Hi everyone, I'm new here and I'm due on Aug 24th with my 3rd baby. May I join your group?

Welcome Honeydue27. Great group of gals here.... very active.

Ooh Ooh.... I moved up a box. I was wondering when that would happen. I thought It would be at 22 weeks....and then when it didn't i figured it must be at 23 weeks.

Guess it is 22 weeks and 2 days!! I feel like my belly has grown a ton in the last week. It's getting quite round and I really feel like everything is really pressed up above it and under my ribs. Especially when I am full.... it's hard to breath!

Ooh Ooh.... I moved up a box. I was wondering when that would happen. I thought It would be at 22 weeks....and then when it didn't i figured it must be at 23 weeks.

Guess it is 22 weeks and 2 days!! I feel like my belly has grown a ton in the last week. It's getting quite round and I really feel like everything is really pressed up above it and under my ribs. Especially when I am full.... it's hard to breath!

i'm right there with you think bub has turned this week cant due my jacket up today and i wore it all last week to take the kids to school booo

We bought a Dash double yesterday, doesnt come til late June though so cant play with it yet :nope: Good news on cot through army :thumbup: Do you think the airforce do the same?

I guess the Airforce would be the same? Its done through our welfare and its actually Defence Housing that provide the Cots, They also Do safety gates, playpens, travel cots and high chairs! Its good as they dont get charged for like the usual furniture does x :thumbup:

Welcome honeydue27! So do you know the gender or are you staying team yellow? Congratulations on baby #3

khegidio and flutter OMG do I feel you on this one! I must have tried on 15 shirts this week :dohh: not long enough to cover the bump. LOL

I'm with you girls, I feel like my belly gets bigger every day!!! it's crazy!!!
I'm just waiting for my belly button to pop...haha I keep having this imagery of it just all of a sudden going "POP" and turning inside out!!

Khegidio, thanks for the welcome.

Csunshine013 I did an elective u/s at 15 weeks and was told girl (3rd one if right) I have my big u/s next week so we'll see if it's correct or not. Thanks for the congrats and welcome.

I have officially packed away ALL of my pre-pregnancy clothes. I feel a mix of sad and anxious doing it- just because maternity clothes are so expensive and I hate knowing i'm spending money just for a few months!!

All of my bras, sexy undies and trousers have been packed away for months now but i've finally admitted defeat when it comes to my tops, too, as they rise so high on the bump now and look silly!

I had to get rid of mine before sadly (well pack them away) as we had to shift a load of stuff to his parents while the extension is going on - a big bag of 14s and an optimistic bag of 12s :rofl:

Off to my cousins this affy and sounds like they have a whole car full of stuff for us oh my word I don't know where it's going to go yet!

Hope you all have some sun ladies - off for another driving lesson now! :thumbup:

I had my 20 week scan yesterday, they have moved my due date at my 12 weeks scan from 26th to 25th, and then yesterday they said it slook like im on team pink :D So happy!!! I have another scan at 28 weeks so hopefully I will find out for definate its a girl !!

I guess the Airforce would be the same? Its done through our welfare and its actually Defence Housing that provide the Cots, They also Do safety gates, playpens, travel cots and high chairs! Its good as they dont get charged for like the usual furniture does x :thumbup:

Will have to get OH to check it out when he gets back from States...

Loving the sunshine means the mat 3/4 trews can come out the wardrobe :thumbup:

Ahhhh! The growing belly! Couldnt wait for bump, now groan and sigh at every turn in bed! Have have several episodes of heart burn ugh, and dont get me started on shoelace tying!!! My very tiny chihuahua is also adding to my belly moans by running around while im bent panting trying to leash her :sleep:

Hey anyone heard of or used the miracle tens machine? Its supposed to help with the pelvic floor muscles as well... If you're planing to use one which?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->