****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Happy v day ladies! I'll be joining you soon!

Its niceish out here, sunny but not sure of temp. Gonna go get some groceries soon and look at installing nursery closet shelving today. I am knackered otherwise, been a hard week.

Got our private scan tomorrow! Hubby will be there with me for an hour of fun scan stuff. Very exciting, skipping off my last pathophysiology class to go to it. One more week of class then exams! Eek! Got to get studying!

Morning all,

Woke up to very crappy weather this morning so decided to have a clean then chill out day today. Going to make batches of my spag bol then tv time for me and Brian. Not got alot planned for this week, no appointments or anything for me which is strange but nice. Hope everyone had a lovely weekend!

The weeks are really starting to fly by now! YIPPEEEEEEE!!!!! lol

xxx

Hiya ladies im new here was wondering if you can add me to the list? Baby number 5 is due on 21st aug after already having 4 boys we found out on Fri that we are having a baby GIRL :) Hope u are all well and bumps are doing well xx

Hiya ladies im new here was wondering if you can add me to the list? Baby number 5 is due on 21st aug after already having 4 boys we found out on Fri that we are having a baby GIRL :) Hope u are all well and bumps are doing well xx

bless you you give me hope one day i will have a girl i've 3 boys plus think this one is a boy from scan pics but we'll see :hugs:

well ladies commence the fucked up dreams i dreamt my mom wasn't my mom last night she stole me was so real i phoned my sis this morning to ask her if she remembered my mom being pregnant with me lol

i woke at 4 this morning to munch on :icecream: i was in bed for an hour before telling myself no becky don't do it its the middle of the night but i just needed it i couldn't help it :blush: my hubby was luaghing his head off when he woke to me cruching the cone lol

been in the garden planting my hanging baskets yersterday and re doing my borders it was rewarded by a back rub from hubby although he went mad when he realised i'd dug up the big lavender plant/ bush to move it :shrug: oh dear

I ached so much after gardening yesterday, my back was really painful.... and I thought I had been relatively well behaved... :dohh:

Oohm MrsReynolds, an ally against all the males in your life! Congratulations!

Congrats mrsreynolds! My good friend has just had a girl after SIX boys!!

I'm off to see the consultant later to talk more about what type of birth I can have, here's hoping for a natural since everything is staying nice and level with my body so far :)

Thanks ladies we are over the moon altho we havent a clue about girls lol. Flutterbaby sending lots of pink dust your way. My hubby has 4 brothers so we assumed we would be the same i was convinced we were having another boy.
Good luck with your consultant Jetters hope u get to have your natural birth x

Nik :hugs: hope you're OK, can't get on facebook from work, that must have been scary! I was oblivious, didn't know a thing until I heard people talking about it at the train station this morning!

Hey, I don't come into this thread much, but just thought I'd let you know i'm on team blue :D date still stand's as 31st August.
hope you are all well and your pregnancy's running smoothly x

Hi everyone! I haven't been online for ages - computer probs :( Could I be added to the list for August Babies please? I'm due August 10th and on team yellow!! xx

another lil girl for me, can you update me to team pink plzzzzz thankyou xxxx

oh im due 18th august thanks xx

So is there a set amount i should be feeling bub now??? Somedays i can feel him more than others! I tells ya it's driving me nuts!!! lol xxx

Hi,
Please can you add me,i'm due 27th august and just found out today we are having a Girl!
In shock after 4 boys!!!

So is there a set amount i should be feeling bub now??? Somedays i can feel him more than others! I tells ya it's driving me nuts!!! lol xxx

Philly.... I feel lil Jake more on some days than others. Saturday he was moving ALL DAY LONG and I just loved it. Sunday - not nearly as much. I just assumed he was tired from such a workout on Saturday.

Here is what "What To Expect" says about movement in the second trimester. It's not unusual to have sporadic movements:

"By the fifth month, most women are feeling the fidgets and squirms of their active little tenant. The baby's routines will grow increasingly acrobatic (and the punches more powerful) as those little muscles get stronger and those fledgling motor skills develop. Your little gymnast is still small enough to be able to turn somersaults with abandon within your uterus. Once you start feeling your karate kid's kicks and chops, don't panic if you go several hours — or even a day or two — without noticing any movement. At this stage and with your baby still quite tiny, it's normal not to feel regular movement. (If you haven't felt any movement by the middle of the fifth month, your practitioner may order an ultrasound to take a look at how your baby is doing — it might just be that your due date is off.)

Your baby picks up the pace in the sixth month. Leg movements will seem more choreographed, and you may start noticing patterns in the pitter-patter of those little feet (although it's just as likely that the behavior won't be predictable). Because the motion of your own body during your daily routine can lull the baby to sleep — and because you're often focused on so many other things when you're up and about — you may find that the baby is most active after you've settled down for the night (or after you have a snack; the surge in your blood sugar may give your baby a rush of energy — or when you're nervous, since adrenalin can have the same effect). When you're relaxed and more attuned to your body, you're also more likely to be aware of what the baby is up to. "

Hello my lovely August Mummies.....glad everyone is doing so well.

It's a lovely day here is Georgia!! Just wanted to pop in and say hello!!

Wow look at all these new mummies, welcome :hi: I shall add you to the list. I just love it here and they are a grat bunch of girls

Thanks to those who have kept us updated x

Philly - dont even go there, my little toad has not moved all weekend so went to the hospital to get checked out and low and behold all is well. The MW advised me this morning the weeks we are moving over now is when the baby is moving out of the pelvis so may seem a little more quiet than normal.

Sure he is fine and dandy in there xxx :hugs: xxx

Afternoon ladies :) hey mrs p you ok?

just wanted to pop in and see how you all are doing :) xx

iv noticed everyones had there scans now and babies are all doing ok..seems theres alot of august babies...alot of us were busy around christmas eh lol :)

have a nice day xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"