****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Hey hon

Nice to see you here. How have you been keeping? Front page is indeed vey busy and getting rather colourful.

Its lovely waiting for everyone to returns from their scans. x

yeah iv been great sweetness. i think the scan is the best feeling ever..for me its like made baby even more real..not only seeing him bounce about but finding out hes a boy. its not just a baby its now a boy woohoo :)

do you know what your having hun? got everything planned and sorted? iv just started so only got little bits..there just so much to arrange and sort out my head hurts from wonting things to be right for the little one :)

xx

Congatulations on your blue bump. All of a sudden it will all just come together and then you'll b left with the waiting game.

No, we are remaining on team yellow, was hard at scan but once we were out didnt matter. We didnt find out with DD either, think the anticipation gets you through the last few weeks cos you just want to know so badly.

I have most things just need to do nursery and get everything down from the loft. x

Errm, I'm not sure how to add mine lol! I'm due 3rd August and am on team yellow :)

oh really thats really good of you..kinda like a surprise present..we wasnt going to find out but once we see the little one on screen that was it..we had to know lol

thanks on the congrats :)

are you working? if so do you know when your going to finish work?

iv booked most of my holidays now and will be talking to my boss tomorrow bout my leaving date which will hopfully be around the 27th july..ill take to weeks holiday then follow that in to my maternity pay...fingers crossed though as my boss is a complete ass lol

xx

congrats rainbow on baby girl :) you same due date as me x

evening ladies got back from hols this afternoon was nice to spend few days by the sea. The broadband was still not on when we got back so i rang orange and complained and they have hopefully sorted it now so within few days i will be back online properly keep your fingers crossed for me! The rescan is tomorrow too so hopefully will know the sex and they can check the things they couldnt last time, lets hope bean isnt too wriggly! Hope all you ladies are ok x x

Thats how we felt, seeing the little one there, but I think the consultant knew we didnt really want to know as we were so indisisive.

No I am a lazy cow - I mean stay at home mum. Fortunately I dont have to go to work, but I am looking at doing something once the baby has come, it can be quite brain numbing at times being at home all day even though we get to baby goup and see friends.

What do you do? I used to wok in an office as a PA but I dont think I could return to an office now, I'd die of boredom! Currently looking into some courses that I can do at home.

evening ladies got back from hols this afternoon was nice to spend few days by the sea. The broadband was still not on when we got back so i rang orange and complained and they have hopefully sorted it now so within few days i will be back online properly keep your fingers crossed for me! The rescan is tomorrow too so hopefully will know the sex and they can check the things they couldnt last time, lets hope bean isnt too wriggly! Hope all you ladies are ok x x

Nice to see you hon, cant wait fo you to get back into the swing of things on here with us girlies.

Good luck tomorrow xx

wow two chicks with 4 boy having a girl! Thats great! Awesome news about everyone else to!

We just got back from our private scan and it is def a boy! So nice to know 100% for sure.

Csunshine??????? Where are you???

Hope everything is ok? :hugs:

hello ladies just had the call off hubbys sister and she's having a girl she wanted a boy as shes already got a girl and her had firtility drugs to help things along but she's chuffed everything is all healthy my hubby wondered if she'd like to do a swap lol i said he should put it to her .....well she can only say no:blush: only joking boy or girl i know we'll never part with :baby:just proves all the wanting in the world dosn't make it happen for anyone

So feel like a right heffa tonight. I guess the white magnum, bowl of strawberrys, gammon baguette and bowl of mussels hasn't helped! I really need to slow things down a little. It's getting beyond a joke now.....

Hope everyone has had a good monday xxx

I'm new here but my EDD is on August 24 and I have my big scan on April 14th.

Philly how can you move? All sounds vey yummy though. I love cooked mussels!

Nik :hugs: hope you're OK, can't get on facebook from work, that must have been scary! I was oblivious, didn't know a thing until I heard people talking about it at the train station this morning!

I'm ok hun, thankyou x :hugs: x
We've had the most dreadful 24 hours, and I didnt sleep at all last night, but am now curled up with hubby enjoying watching my little wriggly babs making my tummy wiggle and wobble all over the place!

Mrs P I am right on the front page x 14th august and on team yellow x

Anyone else hoping its not a august heatwave when they give birth that would be hell!!! Ive packed the cooling mist spray in my hospital bag!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->