****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

thanks ladies really apprieciate it

i can say i was huge with my boys and never had an outie with my second it went totally flat though but not poking out lol

hope all goes well today philly

holywood mom are you ok today did you go see docs and have yourself a bubble bath:hugs:

anyone getting this tmi but i'm soo bloody hairy eeewwww and i've had runny bowels for 3 days now i feel great but when i need to go i need to :cry:

mrsp when are we moving to 3rd tri can we do it the day the 1st of months hit 3rd tri so we stay together or are we waiting a few more weeks after that

how is eoz where is she at hope shes doing okay

Mrs P - sorry you have a cold!! I had one in first tri and it was horrible!!!

Lliena I'm sure you're right, he will come around once he sees his little princess :)

philly & holywood - definitely getting more uncomfortable!!! Last night I was just trying to laze around on the couch but I couldn't get comfy, then everytime I had to get up it was such a challenge!! haha and I know It's going to get worse!

Morning mummies,

Flutter - I think you have been very considerate to your aunt and if that was me I would appreciate your kindness.

Mellisa - Hope your back doesnt get to uncomfy, looks like a hotwater bottle might become your new best friend. My BB with Eleanor didnt pop it just sort of stretched out.

Philly - Good luck today, I have mine next week? How are you feeling today any better?

Holywood - Are you feeling a bit brighter this morning? Hope you enjoy baby group, ours arent back on until next week as the kids are still on holiday?

AFM - I most definately do have another rotten cold, was up in the night cough cough coughing! Poor Si, if its not the baby or the dog keeping him up then its me!! Oops!

Happy 24 weeks!!!:happydance::flower::happydance:

I'm still feeling pretty crappy. Had a good old sleep yesterday. Me and Brian didn't even hear Mart come home, we were passed out snoring! Brian was louder than me.....:haha:
I'm glad i rested though as physio today so i'll let you know about what they do to you! If the lycra comes out i'm off! lol xxx

I'm up at 5am bright an early it was hard but I did it now it's 530 and I am heading out, sigh. I think our instructor hinted at letting us off early tomorrow cause we have 3 exams next week starting monday... I hope so! I'll need the extra sleep and study time.

hello august mommies to be!! roll on august 22nd, team blue :) x

Good morning all! Welcome new ladies and bumps!

Flutter, I was wondering about the change over too, I'm not due til mid month but if you all move over to 3rd tri I will be following! Don't want to be here by myself.

Melissa M, I don't think I will end up with an outie, but my mum did. And I had really bad back pain right near 12 weeks, it was brutal to lie on the table for the dr's appointment and scan! I used a hot water bottle and the dr said Tylenol is ok to take.

MrsP, Congrats on 24 weeks! I also had a cold, a really bad one back in December, the day after my :bfp:, it was horrible and I don't wish it on anyone! I hope you get well quickly. :hugs:

Good luck with the physio, Philly! Don't let them push you too hard.

Sorry if I left anyone out, I know I did I just can't remember! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

AFM, nothing today. I went a little nuts yesterday and completely cleaned out our foyer; washed walls and floor, in the closet, reorganized the cupboards. DH didn't know what to make of it, poor guy! :haha: Today will be a lazy day I think. But I will definitely be going out to enjoy the gorgeous weather. Oh, and I think we may have decided on a name. :happydance: Fx'd we actually stick with this one! :dohh:

My baby is predicted as girl but i am staying on team yellow for now as the chord was between the legs at the ultrasound and she was not 100% sure but 90% she said i will keep u informed

thanks ladies really apprieciate it

i can say i was huge with my boys and never had an outie with my second it went totally flat though but not poking out lol

hope all goes well today philly

holywood mom are you ok today did you go see docs and have yourself a bubble bath:hugs:

anyone getting this tmi but i'm soo bloody hairy eeewwww and i've had runny bowels for 3 days now i feel great but when i need to go i need to :cry:

mrsp when are we moving to 3rd tri can we do it the day the 1st of months hit 3rd tri so we stay together or are we waiting a few more weeks after that

how is eoz where is she at hope shes doing okay

TBH hadn't even thought about it. When we moved last time we waited till about 1/2 of us were there and the others didnt have far to go.

What would you all prefer?

Mrs P - sorry you have a cold!! I had one in first tri and it was horrible!!!

Lliena I'm sure you're right, he will come around once he sees his little princess :)

philly & holywood - definitely getting more uncomfortable!!! Last night I was just trying to laze around on the couch but I couldn't get comfy, then everytime I had to get up it was such a challenge!! haha and I know It's going to get worse!

Thanks hon. Just had to say loving your siggy x

Morning mummies,

Flutter - I think you have been very considerate to your aunt and if that was me I would appreciate your kindness.

Mellisa - Hope your back doesnt get to uncomfy, looks like a hotwater bottle might become your new best friend. My BB with Eleanor didnt pop it just sort of stretched out.

Philly - Good luck today, I have mine next week? How are you feeling today any better?

Holywood - Are you feeling a bit brighter this morning? Hope you enjoy baby group, ours arent back on until next week as the kids are still on holiday?

AFM - I most definately do have another rotten cold, was up in the night cough cough coughing! Poor Si, if its not the baby or the dog keeping him up then its me!! Oops!

Happy 24 weeks!!!:happydance::flower::happydance:

I'm still feeling pretty crappy. Had a good old sleep yesterday. Me and Brian didn't even hear Mart come home, we were passed out snoring! Brian was louder than me.....:haha:
I'm glad i rested though as physio today so i'll let you know about what they do to you! If the lycra comes out i'm off! lol xxx

Cheers hon, glad you got some rest. Don't you just feel so much better when your batteries are charged? xx

I'm up at 5am bright an early it was hard but I did it now it's 530 and I am heading out, sigh. I think our instructor hinted at letting us off early tomorrow cause we have 3 exams next week starting monday... I hope so! I'll need the extra sleep and study time.

Oo you're an early bird this morning, hope you've made the most of your day?

hello august mommies to be!! roll on august 22nd, team blue :) x

Welcome hon :hi: shall add you to the front page

Good morning all! Welcome new ladies and bumps!

Flutter, I was wondering about the change over too, I'm not due til mid month but if you all move over to 3rd tri I will be following! Don't want to be here by myself.

Melissa M, I don't think I will end up with an outie, but my mum did. And I had really bad back pain right near 12 weeks, it was brutal to lie on the table for the dr's appointment and scan! I used a hot water bottle and the dr said Tylenol is ok to take.

MrsP, Congrats on 24 weeks! I also had a cold, a really bad one back in December, the day after my :bfp:, it was horrible and I don't wish it on anyone! I hope you get well quickly. :hugs:

Good luck with the physio, Philly! Don't let them push you too hard.

Sorry if I left anyone out, I know I did I just can't remember! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

AFM, nothing today. I went a little nuts yesterday and completely cleaned out our foyer; washed walls and floor, in the closet, reorganized the cupboards. DH didn't know what to make of it, poor guy! :haha: Today will be a lazy day I think. But I will definitely be going out to enjoy the gorgeous weather. Oh, and I think we may have decided on a name. :happydance: Fx'd we actually stick with this one! :dohh:

Thanks hon. :happydance::happydance:for the name, are you sharing? xx

Feeling a lot better today, thanks for asking ladies, no tears and its 5pm, so good going!! MrsP, we our back to school this week, had our hols the week before and the week after Easter weekend, instead of the two weeks after - seeing as we finish at the end of June, making Easter later is slightly less imperative! Flutterbaby, didn't go to docs, left it too late to call for an appt today... but shins feeling SO much better - trainers with decent suppport and not walking to the train I think, and not being on my feet all day. I did walk in to town twice today though, so still walking, just the not standing up made a big difference I think!
Lliena, I'm feeling a bit like your DH I think! Not sure what the future holds, how I'll manage night feeds and early morning starts, and expressing and feeding C etc etc... I'm sure it'll work out somehow, but right now I'm finding it hard to see how...
Also with you on the B bump :( I was size 12 pre-preg, now 12-14, but never in my life had a flat tum, always a B, and it's more so now with bump - it never really rounded out last time, just kinda flattened out!!
Melissa, I had awful back probs in Feb, was off work for 2 weeks - see if you can get some physio sorted. I found the TENS helped too...
Philly, hope the physio went well and no lycra was required!
Kelly, what course are you studying? 5am seems a bit harsh! Good luck with all your exams :)
Congrats bumptobe29 and melmalta
LitFooshFoosh, check you with your cleaning! Wish I could motivate myself to clear out the baby's room!!
We've had a really nice day actually, toddler group with a friend, and some girls I know from school there too :) Lunch and a sleep (feeling smug, as C hasn't slept any day this week for my folks or the childminder!) and then a dander in ton town for coffee and the playpark :) Just chilling now waiting for C to demand her 'tea-time'...
Brownies tonight, really can't be arsed, I think when I stop for this baby I might not go back afterwards. Our Brown Owl is really lacklustre, and it's generally pretty crappy all they do is play games, the same ones every week, although sun is out so might suggest rounders outisde or walk to the park...

Oooh meant to say as for moving the thread...
I think last time we waiting until all were in 2nd tri, and then that got confusing as there was no Aug thread in 2nd tri and there were new ones started, and then even when we did move it took a while to happen...
Just thinking about the confusion last time, I think it's better to move at the start this time - some mums are going to be hopping forums for a while anyway, whether it's those still in 2nd popping in to 3rd, or those in 3rd dropping back in here, so at least doing it at the start avoids any confusion. Also I think by then most of us will be finding topics in 3rd tri more relevent than 2nd tri ones perhaps? I know that happened when I was waiting to move from 1st to 2nd!
Anyway, that's just my opinion, and as a mum due on the 1st, it's perhaps biased! Don't know what any of the mums due later in the month think?
Does that even make any sense?!

Im due the 1st too but already finding 3rd tri more timely for me and we still have two more weeks of 2nd tri to go....I think move sooner rather than later but am happy to go with the majority as might be tough if you are a 31ster?

Im due the 1st too but already finding 3rd tri more timely for me and we still have two more weeks of 2nd tri to go....I think move sooner rather than later but am happy to go with the majority as might be tough if you are a 31ster?

In my head I won't be third tri until 28 weeks, as last pregnancy lasted 42 weeks, but I know what you mean. I've had a nose in there, and its really fun seeing all the threads about getting ready for birth etc!

I only got to 35 weeks last time so guess its where my head is counting, be a nightmare if I go to 42 weeks as like extra 2 months preggers :wacko:

Hello ladies hope you are all well :flower:

As for moving am happy wherever - must admit I don't read much in second tri posts so much already, and do recall the confusion that resulted in an extra august thread last time :haha: but happy wherever our home is :thumbup:

AFM had another appointment with thyroid doc and consultant today, all going well and don't have to go back for another 6 weeks yippee!!!

Also found out about antenatal classes (apparently I should have been given a form to fill in at my 20wk appointment :growlmad:) so got that in now and hoping I can still do some!

Hope you are all going well. I am getting tired again at the moment, wouldn't think I'd just had a couple of days away :haha:

Hello ladies I'm with the rest of the ladies, I don't care where when we go just that we all get there! I think it would be nice anywhere.

afm just cruising through the week now that we have the birthday behind us!:thumbup: It was great! DD loved the hamster and our next door neighbor made her a quilt with a music theme, it had a violin in the center that she did without a patern:dohh: she's good! I can't wait to see the baby's blanket. LOL:blush: I know selfish by :shrug: oh well. She had a grand day. She is having a couple girls and 1 boy over for dinner on Friday night and then off to skate until 11pm:happydance::happydance: easiest birthday I ever put on!

other than that hope all is well!

WOOP WOOP for those who became viable this week!:thumbup: and YEAH for all the scans and new August mommies!

:hugs:

Flutter I think you handled the situation perfect! I was the total opposite when I had my losses. I wanted to be surrounded by babies so everybody is different.

I don't mind where we go, I'll flit around wherever! I haven't posted on this thread much but I always read it as it's nice to see how everyone is getting on. I'm due on 1st Aug, so 25 wks on Sun. How nice is it to be 24 weeks eh ladies! (Those who are!)

Why do it do it ladies.....why?????? I just can't eat my dinner and leave it at that! I gotta have that Magnum ice cream that has been staring at me all day! Now i feel like a beach ball..... I think i should go to overeaters anonymous!!!

So physio was lovely. Had me a lovely little massage from the lady and gave me exercises to do. However i gotta go back after bub is born as there wasn't alot she could do without me lying on my front. Something to look forward to i guess....

As to moving i'll move with you guys. Can't leave me behind so i'll come over early. Just hope the labour stories don't panic the crap out of me! lol xxx

Why do it do it ladies.....why?????? I just can't eat my dinner and leave it at that! I gotta have that Magnum ice cream that has been staring at me all day! Now i feel like a beach ball..... I think i should go to overeaters anonymous!!!

So physio was lovely. Had me a lovely little massage from the lady and gave me exercises to do. However i gotta go back after bub is born as there wasn't alot she could do without me lying on my front. Something to look forward to i guess....

As to moving i'll move with you guys. Can't leave me behind so i'll come over early. Just hope the labour stories don't panic the crap out of me! lol xxx

Argh! I had wedgies and chops and a snickers ice cream and now i want toast with honey!! :dohh: I feel like a barell an still want more

Hi ladies, just wandered if anyone has not yet felt baby kick from outside. My DH is eagerly waiting for hose 'kicks' but nothing so far... i can feel them, but soon as I put hands on belly, baby stops, and even when i do catch a kick i cant feel it through the tummy :(

maybe your placenta is at the front and cushioning it - what do your notes from your anomoly scan say about placenta position? If it says anterior high then thats your culprit, also means you should avoid feet in the ribs in the later stages though so :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->