****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Why do it do it ladies.....why?????? I just can't eat my dinner and leave it at that! I gotta have that Magnum ice cream that has been staring at me all day! Now i feel like a beach ball..... I think i should go to overeaters anonymous!!!

So physio was lovely. Had me a lovely little massage from the lady and gave me exercises to do. However i gotta go back after bub is born as there wasn't alot she could do without me lying on my front. Something to look forward to i guess....

As to moving i'll move with you guys. Can't leave me behind so i'll come over early. Just hope the labour stories don't panic the crap out of me! lol xxx

Argh! I had wedgies and chops and a snickers ice cream and now i want toast with honey!! :dohh: I feel like a barell an still want more

:rofl::rofl:

I have ice cream cake stairing at me from the freezer from DD's birthday ARGH! I try real hard to get past it, but have to have a tiny sliver before bed :blush:

Feel like a beached whale atm :dohh:

Hi ladies, just wandered if anyone has not yet felt baby kick from outside. My DH is eagerly waiting for hose 'kicks' but nothing so far... i can feel them, but soon as I put hands on belly, baby stops, and even when i do catch a kick i cant feel it through the tummy :(

I have to lay flat on my back with my hands on my tummy for DH to catch it, which has only been once but I do it every night before I go to sleep. Try that or what Moggy said about the placenta.
:hugs:

It will happen soon! Try and not worry.:hugs:

Oooh moggymay, an extra 7 weeks would be a shock to you wouldn't it!! But be good to get to 37 I guess...

Pinkandfluffy, good to hear from you :) glad thryroid still behaving, I'm having bloods done every 4 weeks still, even though nothing has changed at all - has your dose been altered? At least I only have to go to GP not to hospital and it's less than a 5 min walk away... Hope you get something sorted for antenatal classes!

Wannabemamma, it's lovely to know that in theory everything is OK now isn't it! Next milestone will be double figueres 99 days to go!!

Jul14o, DH has only felt a kick once - had this with DD too - I'd be getting the living daylights kicked out of me, he'd put his hand on, and everything would stop! This time when he did feel it I had my hand on my tum, and his hand on mine - tricked the baby!!

Csunshine, glad your DD enjoyed her party and skating sounds fun! Eat the icecream cake, you know you want to!! I've been munching chocolate while cooking dinner - oops! DH is dishing up now, sausages and mash :)

Philly, glad physio went well :) No need for lycra then?!

I'm just looking forward to my sausage and mash now, and watching DIY SOS. A small part of me thinks I should watch this big debate thing, but we can't vote for them in NI anyway, so not sure if I'll bother!

Yeah I'll break down, but good thing I'm still at work LMAO

I should have gotten a smaller one, but DH and DD love it too :dohh: and it was half price so got the larger one :dohh:

Oh now I'm getting very very hungry. Enjoy your sausage and mash!:thumbup:

Evening all

Havent you all been busy chatting away.

I have sent an e-mail to Stircrazy asking for the thread to be moved so fingers crossed we shall be 3rd tri in the next couple of days.

AFM - I feel like total crap, AGAIN. My throat is sooo sore, thinking the throat infection may not of cleared up.

E is still up and decided that tonight she is not going to sleep. Probably cos I put her down for a nap late and forgot about her!! Oops! She didnt get up until gone 4pm!

Heloooooo x
Well, I swear this thread just gets busier and busier! lol
I am feeling the night time discomfort this week, and I have to say my E bay Pregnancy pillow BARGAIN is saving my life! It was only £11.95 with a free cover for it! Its huge and hubby gets no where near for a cuddle but its certainly helping me get some sleep!

Glad you're feeling better Lucy! Shin splints can be so so painful! I am sure the trainers look fine for work! I also am happy to move the thread to 3rd tri whenever is easiest! I have sneaked a peek over there once or twice this week lol. I am a mid August EDD so I am happy either way!

I am having a lovely few days in the sunshine after a crappy weekend last week, Riley and I watched his Daddy Play Rugby Yeasterday afternoon, and I think I may have even caught a little sun! WOOPWOOP! no more pasty face for me! haha!
We're deffinately buying our pram at the end of this month, SOOOO excitng! and I have ordered loads of lovely Maternity wear online this week too! also I have found a great Dress for wearing at my Friends Wedding, I am Maid of honor but its a small affair so I was buying my own dress. It wasnt easy finding a dress to fit a bump in that wasnt a fortune but I finally found somethin!

Baby is Kicking up a storm, and I keep resting things on it to watch them move off haha! He or She kicked my fruit pastels off the other night hahaha!

Hope everyone is well x
Nik x

just put kids to bed feel like a :wine: tonight but i'm behaving lol we've got a new asda opening by us with a maternity range tomorrow so i'll be up there having a gander around

bookin my holiday for next year next week i can't wait although it will be a supprise letting hubby sis and mom go book it while i'm feeding the rugrats lol

antinatal tomorrow boring does anyone else feel the same an hour and 15 minutes wait for blood pressure and needles oh what fun :wacko:

Thanks hon. for the name, are you sharing? xx

I will be happy to share if this one lasts for a few weeks! I really hope it will. I really like this name, I have mentioned it consistantly since we found out and I think I finally wore DH down on it because he says he likes it now!

As for DH feeling kicks, unfortunately my bub seems to like playing the same trick as your bubs do and doesn't kick when DH has his hand on my belly! He did get to feel it once a couple of days ago but now he is questioning whether he did or not. Very frustrating, he keeps trying though.

I have a cherry cheese cake in the freezer that I keep taking slivers from! It is just a small one and was expensive so I am trying to make sure it lasts! :lol:

I am eating so much at the moment, I just can't stop! All sorts of rubbish. Doesn't help that the husband has abandoned me for a week so I keep 'treating' myself. I am going to be the seize of a house soon!!

I haven't felt real movements 'outside' yet, I do feel the odd push or whathaveyou but no discernable feet if you know what I mean! The husband has managed to feel vibrations, which he found really exciting. He hasn't made it to a midwife appt yet either, so I recorded the heartbeat on my phone yesterday and texted it to him in the Caribbean...he was so chuffed, he hasn't heard it before!

I don't really come on this thread much as I have a hard time keeping up...but, just popped in to check on everyone. I had my scan on Tuesday and all is well...no "fetal abnormalities" and baby is measuring right on for dates. My tummy is measuring 2cm smaller (really?) and all looks well. She is a GIRL! So exciting. I have a son and a daughter, so I was just waiting to see which clothing I would be digging out!! I am so excited. I see some of you are off to third tri! How crazy is that?!! Soon we will all be holding our babies in our arms.

Crickey!! Cannot believe that we are headed to 3rd tri already. Think the move is a good thing though, I was a bit funny about heading from 1st to2nd after last time... But it sort of feels right now. I think I got my 1st braxton hick earlier, it was painless but very odd :)

I thought third tri started at 26+5 none of us are there yet. Or are we just moving a tad early so others can find us?

We've just put a request in Tiff as admin are so busy can sometimes take a while. That and I think some find the threads in the 3rd tri more applicable. How was your long day?

Jasmak - we're always happy to hear from everyone no matter how often they post. Need to do a colour count think the girls are catching up.

Only 2 weeks til 3rd tri for me then!!
We're off to soft play this morning for a joint birthday celebration - DD and 5 of her friends, all turn 2 within a couple of months, so we're going for a little 'party' where we will sneak in our own sandwiches :)

Heloooooo x
Well, I swear this thread just gets busier and busier! lol
I am feeling the night time discomfort this week, and I have to say my E bay Pregnancy pillow BARGAIN is saving my life! It was only £11.95 with a free cover for it! Its huge and hubby gets no where near for a cuddle but its certainly helping me get some sleep!

Glad you're feeling better Lucy! Shin splints can be so so painful! I am sure the trainers look fine for work! I also am happy to move the thread to 3rd tri whenever is easiest! I have sneaked a peek over there once or twice this week lol. I am a mid August EDD so I am happy either way!

I am having a lovely few days in the sunshine after a crappy weekend last week, Riley and I watched his Daddy Play Rugby Yeasterday afternoon, and I think I may have even caught a little sun! WOOPWOOP! no more pasty face for me! haha!
We're deffinately buying our pram at the end of this month, SOOOO excitng! and I have ordered loads of lovely Maternity wear online this week too! also I have found a great Dress for wearing at my Friends Wedding, I am Maid of honor but its a small affair so I was buying my own dress. It wasnt easy finding a dress to fit a bump in that wasnt a fortune but I finally found somethin!

Baby is Kicking up a storm, and I keep resting things on it to watch them move off haha! He or She kicked my fruit pastels off the other night hahaha!

Hope everyone is well x
Nik x

Where did you find the dress from hun? I'm going to a wedding in july and have been looking everywhere....:nope: xxx

Ooooooh men annoy me at times.! Mart has been like a bear with a sore head this morning. I was glad when he buggered off to work! SNAP, SNAP, SNAP! Then just because i asked him if he had done me a little fruit salad he goes off on one. I think it's his time of the month or he's over tired! Shmuck!!!!! lol.
Well got a feeling it's gona be a beauty today, sun is shining through and i'm getting warmer by the second. Brian is sunbathing, trying to top up his tan! lol.
What's everyone up too? We are going to fetch the moses basket this afternoon if Mart has pulled his head from his arse!

3rd tri here we come then! Eeeeeeeekkkkkk, I'M GONA BE A MOMMY SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL XXX

Hi Philly, It was from Additions direct on their website! they do quite a wide range of formal dresses and the one I have ordered is a bridesmaid dress!
Heres a link to it hun x

https://www.additionsdirect.co.uk/a...89/q/bridesmaid+dress&isMerch=true&trail=1589

Theres quite a few nice dresses that are not maternity but i think would be ok!

Also try ASOS.COM as they have some lovely things x

Goodmorning everyone x

Well I hate to tempt fate with the weather, BUT what a beautiful day in Northern Ireland today! I have woken up with a spring in my step and full of the joys of spring lol! which is ironic as i went to bed like a bear with a sore head hahaha!

I have seen the RETURN of my sickness, although NOTHING like when the hyperemisis was at its highest but still I was sick 3 times yesterday, and twice the day before and then once again this morning! and I havent even eaten anything yet! grrrrrrrr! Oh well, all be worth it hey!
I just hope its only a little blip and not a sign that I will be throwing up ten to twenty times a day again! cos that was NO fun!

Happy viability to me :haha: :thumbup: and to anybody else!

Holywoodmum - still no change on the dosage, just relieved I get a reprieve this time every 4wks was driving me batty :haha: how are you going? Starting to find I'm more tired again than I have been but levels are good so guess it's normal!!!

Anyone have nice weekend plans? Bring on some good weather hey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->