****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Mercy that is great news! So glad bub is ok and doing well. Lets hope the bleeding stops now and the placenta moves up! :)

Wannabe i'm the same when Mart is on nights, it's horrible. Can't sleep and miss them being there. He will be back very soon and bugging the hell out of you! x

So morning all! Mart has come home from work dying. He has a cold and sore throat so have dosed him up and sent him to bed! (getting practise in for when bub is poorly lol).
It's a gorgeous morning, sunshine is coming through the windows and Brian is topping up his tan again lol.

Going out for a meal today for my nans birthday, mmmmmmm i love eating out lol.

Where you off to on hols MrsP, 28 days and we are off to wales for the week, it really can't come sooon enough!

Hope everyone has a great sunday xxx

Nik, how annoying they kept you waiting so long, but glad you got something sorted in the end. Here's hoping the placenta moves up!!
Wannabemammma, damn hormones and the crying :( Hopefully once you're in school it'll distract you from thinking about your DH too much, and Thursday will come quicker... What subject are you training in? We were back to school last Mon from Easter adn it was a rude shock on Monday, but not as I expected!!
MrsP, no fun, I get that sometimes when I have a bad cough - hopefully won't be an issue when your cold clears - keep up the pelvic floor exercises!!
Philly have a lovely meal with your nan, did you say she's 95?!
As for us, cloudier today, but still dry. Charlotte and I are going to watch my team play in the Ulster Shield Final of the Rugby this afternoon... DH should be in the garden. At the moment we're all festering on the sofa!

Mercy huge hugs babes.I can completely understand the worry xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ooooh I am relieved for you Mercy, good news! Holywood, I'm training in secondary English. It'll be fine once I get the first day out of the way, I do enjoy it really, but I'd far rather be pottering in the house! Not long now though I guess!

Another lovely day, the cars are coated in ash but everything else is lovely!

wannabemamma - they will be home soon! My OH was due home thursday afternoon last week and wont be back til next Sunday! BNightmare situation but nothing they can do if planes cant fly :shrug: Had me a few weeps this weekend cos am so tired with Mogster. Bathtime is the worst but off to the docs tomorrow to see what is wrong with my back - so stiff and twinges in my bum :blush:

Hey the sun is shining and the sky is blue, cant be bad!

OK, off to the rugby.
Just got drenched, so C not coming with me... hope DH not to mad as he let me have a lie in this morning as he thought he'd get the afternoon off, ah well...

glad everything os ok Mercy and hope the placenta moves up... I cannot believe they didn't say anything at your 20 wek scan though...

Eoz, good to se you popping in

:hugs: to everyone else

we picked up a load of baby stuff yesterday, I thought I was doing really well , but last night, crickey I ached and am startign to get really uncomfy in bed, didn't help that after 36 hours baby decided to wake up and play all night, I think before I slept through it, but not for much longer :dohh: I am hoping that as it has been really active all day today that it sleeps tonight, bless DH though, he did get up and get me some painkillers eventuallty and then left me to sleep :cloud9:

mercy glad your ok hun
eoz hello hun
mrsp i'm right there with you hun 4th child pitty me lol
holywood how are you hun
guppy great bargian :happydance:
nik its out of order they made you wait to do nothing boo to bad doctors

well i've had a drainin day cleaned through house hubby has gone alton towers booooo bad hubbyi'm jealous i'm so ready for kids to be at school now my mom loves me she has brought me some maternity clothes and a bump band bless her maternity clothes are a tad too loose but 15weeks and 6 days left well more like 17 weeks lol so i'll grow into them i'm at the inbetween size mow cothes getting snug bit not quite blooming yet :shrug:

flutter, nottoo bad thanks.
Saw my ladies winning their rugby today which was great!! DD and DH were cooking all afternoon while I was out. I'm tired now.
got to make packed lunches and get work clothes out, so early night I think.
My mum had a big dinner party last night for 16 people, so we're eating leftovers from that tonight :)

I got the shelving unit up in the nursery yesterday when I should have been studying... lol it looks good, will post pics when I do bump pic on tuesday in my journal. SO nice getting the baby's room done! Not much left now.

Well I guess I am going to wrap up on bump bump as my DH calls it and go study.

Morning sexy mamas!!!

Well its a bit grey here at the moment but hoping the sun will come burning through later this morning, have the :laundry: to get done and dont want to have to use the dryer. Nothing like the smell of :hangwashing: dried washing!!

Philly we are off to Spain to stay with Si's parents for 10 days. :plane: depending. Nothing special just a cheap and cheerful break, we're not hiring a car or anything so will just be as far as our legs will take us unless in-laws take us out but tbh not up for doing too much. Just hoping the MIL doesnt get too excited and go over board. :shrug:

How's Mart this morning? There is so much flying about at the moment isnt there, I am still coughing like a gooden but (touch Wood) managing to sneezing without peeing!!! :happydance:

Loving all the shopping mum2be. Did you manage to get a decent nights :sleep: after LO playing football in there?

Get in there flutter with the cleaning, I'm a freak I love cleaning my house. Got a lovely list to do before baby comes. Just the not everyday jobs.

Will await pics Tiff.

I have to wait until my brother has moved our before I can start doing our nursery. Doesnt need a lot done anyway really just needs a re-paint but It would be nice to have it done before baby is here, but we'll see. In the mean time I have put the drawers and wardrobe in E's room so I can start getting bits out.

Made a list last night for my hospital bag, which seemed to go on forever, dont remember having to take all of this stuff in for Eleanor. :nope: Going to get a good start on that and need to order my tens machine too.

I have two weeks till we go away and then thats it I am on a blitz for everything to be done and ready. Dont know how I will feel at the end this time since I have Eleanor now.

As for today, just clearing up after the weekend and getting the washing done, few bits I need shopping wise. Then its list time. I feel the nesting setting in, god help this lot!!

Just going to finsh my cuppa and give E some breakfast and then get this ship into shape.

Hope you all have a good day xxxx

Morning all, hope everyone had a great weekend!

Yesterday we went for my nans 98th birthday meal and had to be rolled outside! Goodness i ate way too much, especially when they put big bits of fresh, warm chunky bread and pure butter infront of us to begin with!!! Mmmmmmm....... then croissant bread and butter pudding!!!!!!!!!! So good, got back home and passed out for 3 hours! Ooops! lol

Mart says he thinks he should be in hospital as his man cold is progressing to man flu :-(. Hardly slept with him snoring like a pig as he can't breathe out of his nose, (no excuse). So me and Brian are up enjoying the sunshine that is starting to appear this morning.
Bub has his cardiac scan tomorrow which i'm a little bit nervous about but i hope everything will be ok with his wee ticker.

Happy monday morning everyone and have a good day xxx

Oh not good, maybe you'll get a cheeky little nap in some point today.

Good luck with scan hon, we had our cardiac scan done a few weeks back now, wasnt too bad was in there about 25 minutes or so and then she re-booked us for one on 21st May cos obviously heart will be bigger and she will be able to see more.

Girlies - Question, does anyone want to volunteer to update the front page whilst I am away, can either give you my loggins or speak to admin and see if we can have more than one editor.

If not, dont worry I just was just being lazy, saving having to do it all when I get back.

Must say front page is looking pretty good, loads of storks on there. Will have a count up later.

Are there many of us left to find out MrsP?
o the power we could have with your loggin!!! :haha:

the best thing about my 'shopping' is it only cost me a tank of petrol and a couple of bottles of wine :D

managed a better night sleep last night with my V pillow and baby didn't seem quite as active last night, although was still. Considering movement is supposed to be coordinated I am beginning to wonder when it has slept in the last few days :rofl: not moaning (yet!!) as it is off again as I type :dohh:

Well the weather here is naff, and wet, I was going to walk to the shopping centre to meet a friend for coffee, think I will be taking the car... I need to get feul anyway...

Umm there are a few, I sat for a couple of hours, well about 3 going through the whole list seeing if people were still members and searching to see if I could see date changes and changes to circumstances so now it should just be the last ones on there to update their stork colour.

Glad you got a bit more sleep.

I just hired my tens machine, ready for D-day, another little job out of the way, I found it super fantastic with Eleanor that I am not going without one this time. I did 4 hours with just tens last time and then the last 4 on G&A so would be happy with that this time. Fingers crossed.

So after waking up in a perfectly good mood, starting to get the arse!! Eleanor is whining and the garage electricity keeps tripping, managed to save the freezer and run an extension lead from the house, sun has only just come out so had to start drying in the dryer. GRRR!!!

Right rant over! Off to get another load in and a few more jobs done xxxxxxxxx

No problem hon, hello and welcome :hi:

Holy moley 60! Now if each person gave me a boys name i think we may find one we like! lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->