****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Hi PetiteMoi!! Do you know if you're having a girl or boy?! I've been getting puffed easily, find myself at the front of the classroom unable to complete a sentence! Also reaching my shoes is harder now!
I think the baby and mum are OK - it was divadixie at 25 weeks (thread is called 15 weeks early) I haven't read all the new posts so don't know if there's been an update - baby was 1lb 3oz...
C awake at 6.25 for a scream, cuddle and drink, then nothing til 7am from her, which is pretty good going for us!
Liking the sun in Belfast at work, but there's a chill edge to it too... I have 3 free periods at the end of the day, as my Year 10 are going to see a Liverpudlian Rastafarian poet in the library instead of coming to my class!!

Morning ladies, Im back in the library again as orange still are messing us around I gave them a very angry phonecall earlier on and said if its not sorted in the next day or two we will be leaving them and looking elsewhere. Have been feeling bean move lots and lots this week its ace and bought her some really cute clothes from the disney shop and debenhams. Its so exciting :D

Will pm you my login details before I go so you can do the front page, thanks for that. Will only be date & stork changes thats all.

I can do that :happydance: and thanks for the info on the TENS, i'm hiring one from there too now on your recommendation!

Beans heart scan went fine- no more check ups needed till 36 weeks! Woooop! He has one definite hole and plenty of small ones but that is fairly normal and nothing to worry about.

Afternoon all. So heart scan was fantastic! The consultant was wonderful, showed us bub again and definatly confirmed him as a boy lol. He was a little wriggler at first but then was a good boy and let them look at his heart. She said he has a beautiful heart and he is 80% clear of having a heart defect. If he does have one it will only be minor all the major ones was clear!
So happy bub is ok. He looks like a little porker now! lol. Can't believe how much he has grown since 20 weeks. Next scan is the 4D one at 26 weeks so not long to wait. On the plus side he has come into the normal weight bracket instead of being ahead! So happy days.....

Hope everyone is well xxx

Oh brilliant news Jetters, they are normally born with a hole called a PDA which closes upto around 6 weeks after birth.

Oh good about the tens, they were a great company last time so I hope they prove me right again.

Lliena - Get onto Orange and realise some good ol' pregnancy hormone on them, then they'll know what has hit them.

Mum came over today and bless her did my ironing. I dont feel too good this after noon, head is banging and throat is sore from all the coughing, worked out I've had this for nearly a month now so going to try and get an appointment for the Dr's asap, they will have to give me something cos i'm not getting too much sleep at night as well as feeling crap, but its nor fair on Eleanor.

Anyway whinge over. Tried to do some packing this afternoon, feel fairly concious that MIL will say I've taken too much, I know she has the machine but I like to have achoice of what to wear rather than it be set in stone cos thats all I have.

Trying to write a list of the last minute things I need to pack, but I have a slight problem, I cant remember what I need to go on it!

Sun is out here and its nice, still need a cardi though, well I think.

Hope you are all having a good day xxx

Excellent Philly, must be a weight off of your mind xx

Jetters and Philly glad scans went well!!
I'm knackered, so much for free periods the Rastafarian Liverpudlaian Poet is stuck in Liverpool cos of the flippin ash, so shock horror I'm having to teach my own class!!
Just too tired :(

Good morning ladies!
Today should be good. Taking a nice shower and then heading out to lunch with the hubby and some friends. He officially completed and turned in his Honors Thesis to Penn State! he is very excited...they have dong you get to ring once you turn your thesis in, he's been wanting to do that for 4 years! :haha: So cute, but i am one proud wifey :D

Will be leaving for my mothers tomorrow night as we are headed to the New Hampshire sea cost (from Pennsylvania). We are looking for a place live as we are moving there in May for DHs job :)
Jetters, great news about baby's heart!
So glad our babies hearts are fine :cloud9:

Oh not good hon, hope the kids give you a break!

Right girls. Si likes the name Katie for a girl (if you're in my FB, please dont mention) but with what middle name? Has to go with Piggott, so Katie .... Piggott? I quite like Elizabeth. I think it needs to be a bit longer, Si was suggesting names like Lucy, Ann, Marie not saying no just not too sure if they go.

Also boys names....

We dont really have anything in stone, quite like Charlie, Matthew, William, Albert, Harry, Henry

so .... John Piggott.

We dont really like anything too different.

Guppy congrats to your hubby! I'd love to ring a huge gong!! good luck with the househunting!

Congrats on the scans Jetters and philly,
and well done to guppy's hubby!

I am enjoying some quiet while Riley is in Nursery!
I've been getting kicking right down low today almost in my cervix! I think this baby needs to get comfy the other way up before it decides to take residence in the breech position! lol
The weather here didnt stay sunny too long did it lucy? we had wind, then sun again, then rain, then sun again, then cloud haha! wish it'd make its mind up! lol.

What do you think to Henry Joseph Piggott - honestly???

oo I like Henry, :D names are a nightmare here, DH seems taken on the trendy ones and I like more traditional ones.... I can see Pip being called Pip for at least the first week :haha:

Glad the scans all went well :D

What do you think to Henry Joseph Piggott - honestly???

Wow, that is super scary!!!!:wacko: Me and Mart were thinking of that name today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He loves Henry and i really like Harry which he told me you can call a Henry that!

Looks like we gotta fight for it! lmao! Great name though:thumbup: xxx

Love the name Henry, it's one of our possibilities if we have a boy, along with Oscar! I like Rupert too but husband has said no way cos reminds him of Rupert the bear and Rupert Everett!! Yes Harry is actually short for Henry even though same length! X

How scary, might be a lot of henry's this year then?

Ooo I Like Harry too, we had that in the line up when Eleanor was born, but I would like Harry Simon

So I have Matthew John, Henry Joseph and Harry Simon

Voting please??

Mum2b - Simon and I had a huge fight the night before I went in to be induced as we only had Eleanor for a girls name and just about Harry for a boy and I was p!ssed off we had 10 months to decide.

Si still seems to think we dont need to right now but I just dont wanna have :baby: and then it have no name for a few days.

Philly - Do people not know you are having a boy, just seen your FB status.

Thank honey. What names do you have lined up, anything in mind at all? xxx

Wow so much going on!

MrsP I vote Henry Joseph, but my friend has a son named John Henry and we all call him Hank. Thanks for the info on the tens machine, will defo be looking into it.

Congratulations to all the ladies with scans! Loving that the bubs are healthy!

I actually really like the name Greyson for a boy or girl just spelled different.

We have sun here today as well. It's going to be a beauty day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->