****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Eoz SO glad your Daughter is on the mend x and So sorry for you all having to go through that! must have been terrifying!
Glad little one is kicking away ok, sending hugs x
Nik x

Thank you xxxx

Aww look at you in your uniform!Looking fab!

Eoz glad your little one is getting better must have been scary!!

In my good news Im finally back online at home :happydance: :happydance:

Have been outwith my MIL this morning and she bought us a few bits for the baby its really nice havng them come up for the weekend :D

Eoz i wouls stay away from mirrors, ladders and black cats for a while as you really aren't having good luck at the mo. :-(

I'm glad your little girl is back on the mend, i can't imagine how horrible it must of been for you all! Sending you good luck wishes!!! xxx

MrsP I don't like the little boy cause he is a know it all at age 11 :dohh: he's also an only child but you can defo tell that he doesn't socialize hardly ever except with his mother :dohh: I guess as he gets older he may grow on me but tbh no adult that has met him around us thought he was any better than I did :blush: feel bad for saying that but :shrug: that's how I feel.

Eoz :hugs: OMG will it ever end???? So glad they found out what it was and it was an easy fix and she is doing well! Yeah for you feeling a little better!

Mercy love the uniform!

afm I'm at work and the site has been reported as bad so probably wont be able to get online at work anymore so will just have to make sure I make my rounds once I get home before DH is home so I don't take any more time away from him. LOL

Hope your all doing well!

WOOO HOOOO for FRIDAY!!!!!:thumbup:

Eoz i wouls stay away from mirrors, ladders and black cats for a while as you really aren't having good luck at the mo. :-(

I'm glad your little girl is back on the mend, i can't imagine how horrible it must of been for you all! Sending you good luck wishes!!! xxx

:rofl: The cock up fairy is most definitely on the war path with me.wish she would do one!!

Lliena Wahoo welcome back and thank you xxx

csunshine boooooooooooooo to your work.Thank you also hunny xxx

Nik the uniform is AWESOME!! and great looking bump too :) What do you get to do for the day then?! Can't believe you worked til 38 weeks then moved countries - madness I say, but I suppose you didn't get a lot of choice in the matter...
Zoe sweetie, it doesn't rain but it pours :hugs: so glad they caught this early for your DD and she's on the mend... glad fibroid giving you a rest too!!
Csunshine, I'm always paranoid about coming on here at work - I know the IT guys can watch all our computers, so I try to limit it, but so far the site is not banned!!
As for us, had a lovely day until about 7pm then my preggie brain got me in trouble...
Last night got cross with DH, we have one car, and he's not meant to be driving this week (in a lift share) so I have all my plans for Friday ready - he come's in "you're going to be cross, Joanne's taken a half day tomorrow" - way to wind a girl up - I assume (correctly) he wants the car - I am cross - but more with her for late notice on not being able to drive. We had hospital, swimming and plans for the afternoon. Anyway he talks to my dad, and I'm borrowing dad's car, so all's fine and dandy - just be home for 5pm...
Off we go, hospital quick and painless, swimming great fun, pop home for lunch and a snooze, out again to soft play... all good. Friend there mentions her and DD going to Ikea for tea, think why not, have nothing else ready for C, off we go... Call my dad to let him know we'll be a little later, says fine, be back by 7 I need the car (he was driving a group of them)... what do I do - only go and forget! DH came and met us for icecream, the two girls were playing, totally went out of my head. We were leaving at 7.05 when he rang me - record time to get home - not in his good books at all - lots of tears from me :( It was the crossest I'd ever heard him, even when I was a naughty teenager.

Very happy your young one is ok eoz! Good thing you caught that infection and got her treated she could have gone septic. I bet she is just happy to be feeling better to! Be up and running in no time. Glad the fibroid is not bugging you either, are they still worried about the size bowing the baby's legs? I know you mentioned that a while ago.

I am about to head out to work, day one of no class or exams was bliss! Laid in bed almost all day and read my own book, not a textbook!

Morning all.
DD was in bed late last night (see previous post) and wishflly thinking it might earn us a WEE lie in thie morning - no such luck!! awake at 6 :(

holywood i get into trouble with my mum also. I'm sure your dad will forgive you, they always do! x

So the worst day for yesterday.... was running late for everything all day. Got to friends house and her OH was being a knob! Was in a mood and taking it out on everyone. Jake is teething and trying everyones patients bless him so cam away with a headache. Stuck on motorway for what seems like forever! Just about gets home, rushes to eat a sandwich then off out again to sort out courtesy car....!

They are 45 minutes late picking us up so don't leave the place till 4.50pm, bearing in mind in takes 30 min to make it to Marts work. So finally get there with no petrol at all just fumes left i think. Park up and phone Mart to let him know i'm there. 5.15pm. (broke a few speed laws)

Anyway... he answers saying he is moving traffic around a road crash but is waiting to be relieved by another 2 cops. Ok shouldn't be long...... 2 HOURS LATER!!!!!! Nothing. No phone call, no text, nothing. I'm crying my eyes up in the car feeling so sorry for myself, tired, very hungry angry at Mart thinking something bad had happened to him the lot. When he comes strolling out of the station and says 'sorry i'm late'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ask him why he couldn't of phoned me to let me know he was at least on his way back, he said it was his turn to drive! So silence all the way home, didn't get back till nearly 8pm and i just felt so crap. He keeps saying sorry but i just can't shake it off. I know it's probably hormones but i still feel really down today. I'm on my own all day which doesn't help and really just want to sob my heart out :-(.

Really hope everyone has a better day than me. Sorry for the long rant, just needed to get it off my chest!

Enjoy the sunshine all xxxxx

Very happy your young one is ok eoz! Good thing you caught that infection and got her treated she could have gone septic. I bet she is just happy to be feeling better to! Be up and running in no time. Glad the fibroid is not bugging you either, are they still worried about the size bowing the baby's legs? I know you mentioned that a while ago.

I am about to head out to work, day one of no class or exams was bliss! Laid in bed almost all day and read my own book, not a textbook!

Not so much now as the Fibroid has moved to the left and his head is sat on top of it!He is quite small to.Will know more next scan xx

Morning ladies xxxxxxxxxxx

Morning all, wow you have been busy chatting away.

Ah Csunshine I see makes perfect sense. Shame when you dislike a child so young but sometimes these things just cant be helpped. Fortunately he wont be the one she marries, well lets hope so.

Have you spoken to dad today Lucy, sure he will forgive you daddys and their girls.

Nice to have you back Lliena

Philly I'd be pretty pissed off too, make him work for it. Did you do anything in the evening to make up for it?

Weather is nice here but not as nice as yesterday, just got back from a little 2 1/2 visit to the triage as the blood in CM has been going on a week now and what with the crap urine sample on Wednesday thought I best go in. All ok womb cells up the spout but thats nothing for me, so unless it gets worse looks like its a little friend who is here to stay with me for remainder of this journey.

Si has gone fishing for a couple of hours with my brother and Eleanor has gone on a picnic for the afternoon with my bf, so what to do with my self??? I asked for silance when I can't have it and now I dont know quite what to do with my self. May finish the packing and just stick some music on. Have headache so may try and grab a dose too!

We went out to Ask last night for dinner, took E too. She did well cos we didnt sit down till 8pm, I dont normally take her out at night as I dont think its fair but we had a lovely time, made a change havent been out in a while. Took the chance to air a few concerns about the upcoming holiday, always better doing these things not a home.

Haven't spoken to dad today yet, but had a text... he said he was so short wtih me because he thought I was driving - erm hello, even worse to be bawling me out if I'm driving and I wouldn't have answered anyway! Well I hope things are OK with us - I'll see him this evening - so we'll see!!
Mrs P, sounds like a fun evening, Ask is pizzaisn't it?

I've been feeling crappy all morning, was convinced after breakfast that I was going to vomit. DH took Charlotte out for the morning and I got back in bed for another 3 hours! Worst it came to was a sick burp that went back down again.
Had some dry toast for lunch as I didn't feel much like eating. DD and I have been 'helping' daddy in the garden, but have retreated indoors again, it's just not quite warm enough!

hello ladies sorry not been on in few days just catching up now been enjoying the sun:growlmad: how cheeky is this a woman i know from the school has took a shine to me and said to me the other day i'm walking your way so we'll go home together if you like i say yeah no probs and off we walk as we get close she said i'm desperate for the toilet so i thought it polite to offer her to use mine i say you can use mine if you like its straight at the top of the stairs she said oh thank walks up stairs and opens everyone of my bedroom doors and then shouts can't find it i shout straight ahead at the top of the stairs oh yeah she said :dohh:then she came down stairs said thankyou and was looking at my livingroom and said my god this room is minted my kitchen door was closed and she said oh i'm nosy i'm gonna have a look at your kitchen whats that like.....WTF ......and then just walks in i told my boys to get changed as i do i'm walking out side the front like take the hint her son goes upstairs and brings cars down and sits on the grass and the woman a chair from the corner of the garden and parks herself i'm still standing like yeah take the hint just then my friend shows up snd i tell my friend i'm having a bbq sunday all afternoon and to tell our group as thats what we do (have events for our group )the woman then pipes up OH THAT SOUNDS GREAT WELL BE HERE OH I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND BUT I'M INVITING MYSELF AS I HAVEN'T BEEN TO A BBQ IN AGES....:growlmad: so i said well its not a defo yet depends on the weather and she said no worries i'll pop up and just have a look if its on or not the cheeky cow the next day she knocked for me to walk to school with her i'd gone out but she waited outside the gates and when i got to school she's like i came to yours and you wasn't there where was you ...like its her bloody bussiness i'm shocked that a woman can be soo bloody cheeky :growlmad:

That would be annoying flutter. And of course we don't have the nerve to say anything cause we want to be polite. I hope she minds her own business.

Wow Flutter what a woman!! teach us to be polite and kind!! Could you reschedule the bbq for someone else's house and not tell this woman!?

how rude.. thats like all of us saying...we will be there... even though you dont really know us or met us... strange woman, maybe she is a bit lonely.. no excuse though.... sounds like th ekinda woman i would be hiding from... i cant stand that.....

hope it all works out ok and youget to have your bbq without her....

lotsa love
xxxx

damp and grey in Holywood today :( My clothes on the line:hangwashing:got rained on last night:cry:
think we're heading to the outlet shopping today - DH wants to pick up some work trousers from gap, and there's a softplay or decent outdoor playpark...
Have reached the stage again where I can't lie on my back without feeling sick or lightheaded.
Feeling a bit mopey,apologies.
on a plus note,6 months today!!

hi ya ladies cant have bbq at friend cause its our group of friends and i've invited a few family members 2 but never mind mom said she'll be rude and just ask her wtf shes doing here lol but we'll see if she comes or not i'll let you know later or tomorrow morning how i get on lol

Afternoon all!

Just wanted to drop by and celebrate bub being 24 weeks today!!!!!!!!!!! [/SIZE]

I'm so happy words can't explain! I really didn't think we would make it this far but our little miracle is still here! :hugs::hugs:

xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->