****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Lliena hope its nothing too much but least she is following it up.

Oh bless Mart Philly. Si just crumbles each and every time.

Holywood, only another 28 days! :happydance: How was things with your dad yesterday? Why you worrying about maternity chick? x

Oh goodness what a bag of hormones we all are! I dont remember getting like this with Eleanor, think its cos there is so much to be done at home. You should see my to do list!
(one minute off to get it)

Baby

• Sell car seat
  • Wash double pram/seat covers
  • Put pram back together and check tyres for punctures
  • Bring home wardrobe and drawers
  • Wash all bedding and blankets
  • Get clothes down from loft, air and put away
  • Buy monitors
  • Buy nappies
  • Sort out what nappy sizes are in the loft
  • Buy cot top changer
  • Sort/buy an additional baby bag for Eleanor
  • Get cot tidy made for nursery
  • Pack hospital bag
  • Get moses basket & stand down from loft and wash
  • Sort dummies, bottle & steriliser
  • Buy baby milk
  • Get Eleanor a gift and wrap it and pack in bag.
  • Find and clean bottle warmers
  • Buy Citric Acid for sterliser
  • Nursery
  • Add additional rail to wardrobe
  • Polish/restore nursery furniture

House

• Clean Wardrobes and bedroom furniture, Eleanors room too
  • Pull out furniture/beds and hoover
  • Clean all wood/paint work
  • Clean all internal window frames
  • Front door in & out to be cleaned/restored
  • Clean in/out & top of kitchen cupboards
  • Oven to be cleaned in/out grills and shelves
  • Stainless steel to be polished
  • Microwave cleaned
  • Carpets cleaned
  • Hallway finished
  • All doors painted and handles changed
  • Carpet laid
  • Curtains in Eleanor's & Backroom washed & ironed
  • Freezers to be defrosted
  • Food cooked and frozen for Eleanor
  • Car cleaned
  • General clean

Outside

• Garden table & chairs painted
  • All windows in/out cleaned
  • Seals and gutters
  • Front garden plants & baskets
  • Back garden plants & baskets
  • Watering system (if possible)
  • Rendering around the windows & repairs
  • Window seal ends
  • House painted
  • Order door number
  • Solar lights for flower bed (front)

Thats all for now!

Haha to get that lot done its going to be like pushing shit up hill with a stick!!

Being a summer baby, I want the outside of the house and garden looking fab as thats where I plan to be spending most of my time and the visitors I do decide to let in will be shoved in the garden too!

I am quite good with keeping on top of things anyway but I would just like to know if it takes me a few weeks to get into the swing of things then all the big jobs are done and I don't need to worry about them (cos I will).

Ladies I've reached V-DAY!!!!!!!!!!

I have to go back and read but am so excited to be here at this point!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

csunshine thats awesome! Now relax some dammit!

I felt solid baby foot last night! Well I think it was the foot, it was small and hard (so bone) and where he feet would be given his position. It was amazing! I pushed in when he moved instead of just placing my hand on tummy to feel and it was solid, dh got to feel to. Oh and DOUBLE DIGITS!!!!! OMG!!!!!

Kelly you and me both! I really thought this day was so far away!!! Wow...to be viable and in the double digits..its amazing..

People keep commenting on my bump saying oh you must be due in the next few weeks... and when I tell them I am in my sixth their eyes widen and say thats gonna be a big baby!

Kelly congrats on 99 days left! Gosh it's going sooooo fast now! lol

Csunshine happy v day! It was bub's yesterday, great feeling or what!

MrsP hire a gardener! They can take at least 1 list away from you. I've got a list but nothing as long as yours! Crikey.....

xxx

arse, just typed a huge reply and lost it darnit!
MrsP, quite a list! I'd delegate and outsource... I hadn't even thought of all those baby things on your list, and most apply to us too - including needing a room in the first place!
Was please to talk to Union rep as I'd been having some grief fromHead Teacher about leave dates etc... alos finding it too hard in the classroom, so asking about not having to cover other classes and do playground duty... Also some Qs about pay for which the answers were favourable!!
Going to copy this now before I post in case it doesn't work again!

sounds awful Eoz :hugs:

Wow how did u get get to 24 weeks Csunshine!!! Happy viability to everyone too

hormones are the root of all evil I have decided...

AFM, I have got yet another cold, LO will come out snotty at this rate, I did head to the GP this morning though, as have had severe earache for 3 days, so wanted to make sure it wasn't am infection, it isn't but I have a fair amount of fluid so could take a few weeks to settle :cry:

mrsp i'm glad my hubby is my bitch he does pretty much every thing i've edited your list so you can see how lazy i am lol deleted one's i won't do h=hubby will do and me = i will do

• Wash double pram/seat covers =me
  • Put pram back together and check tyres for punctures=h
  • Bring home wardrobe and drawers=h
  • Wash all bedding and blankets=me
  • Buy nappies=me
  • Pack hospital bag=me
  • Get moses basket & stand down from loft and wash=h
  • Sort dummies, bottle & steriliser=h
  • Buy baby milk=h
  • Get boys a gift and wrap it and pack in bag=h.
  • Find and clean bottle warmers=h
  • Buy Citric Acid for sterliser=h
  • Add additional rail to wardrobe=h
  • Polish/restore nursery furniture=h

House

• Clean Wardrobes and bedroom furniture, boys room too=h
  • Pull out furniture/beds and hoover=h
  • Clean all wood/paint work=h
  • Clean all internal window frames=h
  • Front door in & out to be cleaned/restored=h
  • Clean in/out & top of kitchen cupboards=h
  • Oven to be cleaned in/out grills and shelves=h defo lol
  • Stainless steel to be polished=h
  • Microwave cleaned=h
  • Freezers to be defrosted=me
  • Car cleaned=h
  • General clean=h

Outside

• Garden table & chairs painted=h
  • All windows in/out cleaned=h plus window cleaner
  • Front garden plants & baskets=me
  • Back garden plants & baskets=me

so basically i'm a lazy moo lol

https://www.mamasandpapas.com/cat/morph/

We are looking for a carrier for when we go camping etc with baby and I have just spotted that one on the m+p website, it looks fab!! Gonna go have a play with one soon :D

Kelly congrats on 99 days left! Gosh it's going sooooo fast now! lol

Csunshine happy v day! It was bub's yesterday, great feeling or what!

MrsP hire a gardener! They can take at least 1 list away from you. I've got a list but nothing as long as yours! Crikey.....

xxx

Oh god no its my garden that keeps me sane! Its the only thing I managed to do yesterday without crying! :dohh:

Thanks Ladies I didn't think this day would come again! I will try and relax a little Kelly it's still tough, but tbh I'm feeling the little one move more and more these days so I feel better about it all.

Philly sorry I missed your V-DAY yesterday congratulations! :thumbup:

DD has soccer (football) tonight and it's pretty much rained all day long so that's going to be a wet muddy mess :dohh: They have pictures first so hopefully can get a good one of her. LOL

I have a baby back pack, very similar to that one Lliena and I loved mine!:thumbup:

I don't have any big huge list like MrsP but it's starting to spring up on me :dohh: maybe I better start a list. LOL

Hope your all doing well today!

Flutter!! I cant believe all the jobs you have give to your DH! :rofl:

The list isnt all my list to do just a list to do, Si will do some like the main manly stuff but I dont expect him to do some of it as he is out for 14 hours, I can do bits at a time and other things I would just have to do my self. I would never let anyone else do my cleaning.

Somethings like the windows, the car, the carpets and a few other jobs I have people coming into do, its just a list of everything that I feel needs to be done before the baby comes. Otherwise I wont settle.

Happy V-day CSunshine. I had the list in my head up until this morning when Si instructed me to get it on paper before I go mad! And I have to be honest I do feel better for it, I feel like I have got it off of my chest.

Lucy glad you found talking to them help, just a shame when you have to talk to someone else eh? Have you lots to do then? Oh yes what happened with the building work?

Welcome little lady x

Someone got us the carrier we put on our registry its a baby bjorn one that you can use lots of different ways so should be awesome to play with when we actually have a baby to put in it!

we had that one Kelly, its fab:thumbup: only problem we had was baby has to be a nomial birthweight first and our little premmie was almost 6 weeks before he could go in it - but then he wore tiny baby and newborn etc for the first 4 months so not surprising, got it out of the loft at the weekend and will confess to having put it on with one of mogsters teddies in it :blush:

Enjoy the footie CSunshine :hi:

MrsP you have inspired me, m off to make a list of to do's.....

hey all
We used a sling when DD was little, the babasling, then the tricotti - i preferred that to rigid ones like babybjorn... now she's bigger we have a macpac possum and she goes on DDs back (or mine before the BFP)
Work should be happening end of May, I wanted to do it sooner, but DH wanted time to sort the money and we just had a HUGE bill through on our place in Swindon...
I'm slowly getting things done in school. Everyone else is celebrating their exam classes going on study leave next week (some teachers down to teaching 13/45 periods) and mine isn't changing at all as I have no exam classes :( really finding it hard at the moment

Sorry all just a quick one today, have been very busy the last several days :sad:

Eoz, so glad you caught it before the infection spread and they were able to take care of Abi quickly. Hopefully she will be back to her normal self soon. :flower:

Congrats philly and csunshine on V-day! Mine is tomorrow, I'm very excited, I will start packing my bag- we didn't want to tempt fate by doing it earlier!

Congrats on double digits, Kelly!

Welcome Little Lady, congrats on your little girl!

Wow, MrsP long list! Some of it isn't too bad, like the wash and garden work, but I guess like you said it's the big stuff that weighs on your mind. :flower: Is it you that has your brother living with you at the moment? That would cause some delay on a few items I would think!

AFM, like I said we have been super busy the last several days. All of a sudden all of my friends want to get together! I'm not complaining about getting to see them just about everyone getting the same idea at once. Today I need to get the cleaning done, so fingers crossed tomorrow is a relaxing day.

Big hugs!

For goodness sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So finally go to order the 'chosen' dress and guess what! Not in stock and wont be in till after the 1st wedding has passed! OK i thought try my back up dress.....gone!!! 3rd back up dress.....gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So now i've got to wait till they come in, hopefully in time for the last wedding in july or i'm not going anywhere!

Why do they do this too me! I'm so mad i could cry :-( xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->