****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

i'm glad it wasn't just me eating away last night i took myself off to bed after pizza today i've been good and don't feel starved today thus far i am looking for a crib set with a drape it's doing my head in as can't find any i like want a cream one or pale browns i can't have blue my livingroom is painted green with brown accessories so blue sheets are out of the question yes i'm a freak ladies and have to have everything matching lol any ideas where a can get one from i love mamas and papas once upon a time crib set but it has no drape:cry: can you help me find one please

Nik, where is your DH this time!? Are you sure it's not a tummy bug you've got this time, I've heard there's a lot in NI at the moment!
Kelly, good description of the TENS! I tried it last time, but left it too late getting it on, so not as effective...
Feeling really bleugh today, think I was very dehydrated this morning... got a cuppa though. Takes the piss really - we pay subs for milk and tea bags etc in staff room, and it's such a lottery - people take the milk back to their own room, so by breaktime, there is none left - drives me nuts! :hissy: And if there IS milk there's often as not no cups left!

Happy Viability Aisling and Lliena! :happydance:

Holywood - I'll make you a nice cuppa sweetie and throw in a few choccy bics too!! :kiss:

No flutter you are not a freak, or if you are I am too!!! I am just the same EVERYTHING just have to match! Do you keep your moses basket downstairs for long? I only kept Eleanors downstairs for 3 weeks and then shoved her upstairs. Got her used to sleeping there and people trying to come in and put their grubby hands in the basket when I wasnt looking!
Thanks Philly - I went to the chemist and they dont want to give me anything. He said it sounds like an infection, well I bloody know that I want something to make it go away. So roll on 6.30pm when I see the doc, god help him I may need to open up a can of woop arse on him!!

So had the mw this morning, baby's heart beating away nicely and measuring right on track. Head down (ATM) and all fine and dandy. Urine however is a different matter. Protein+, blood trace (which I mentioned here yesterday I thought I saw some in CM) and also leukocytes (white blood cells) which are from when your body has been fighting infection, so I am going to take this to the doc and whack him with it! Nicely of course!

They have sent my sample off so we'll see.

Then I walked round to the cobblers to put Si's shoes in they were closed so walk back to the car and saw some nice man in a lorry scape my wing mirror, which is nothing compared to the damage on the car on the other side of the 2ft gap he tried to squeeze his 8ft lorry through. Tosser! Have called the company and complained. Mines not bad but the little shit just drove off!

it seems my baby is coming 2 days early so can you please change my baby's due date to 15th August? My little one is predicted girl but i better stay on team yellow for now cos the cord was between the legs

Thankyou

Hi ladies hope you and your bumps are all doing well i just wanted to know if anyone else is feeling like 2nd tri is just flying by i cant belive that in 4 weeks i will be ready to enter 3rd tri omg it all seems so scary but very exciting too hehe:happydance::happydance:

Good Morning All !!! Oh, im in a good mood today ! :) I'M 24 WEEKS TODAY !!!, and life seems to be going great !!! Apart from our new Cavalier King Charles Puppy doing her business on the floor... lol... I hope everyone else is feeling great too and that ye all have a lovely day !!! :) :hugs:

The only dog I've ever owned was a cavalier King charles! Blenheim, lovely! If he'd been messy in the night and I was first up, I'd go back to bed and pretend I knew nothing about it, wait for someone else to get up (I was only 12 at the time!)

Hi ladies hope you and your bumps are all doing well i just wanted to know if anyone else is feeling like 2nd tri is just flying by i cant belive that in 4 weeks i will be ready to enter 3rd tri omg it all seems so scary but very exciting too hehe:happydance::happydance:

I feel like it's dragging now! can't believe I've still 2 weeks to go here!

it seems my baby is coming 2 days early so can you please change my baby's due date to 15th August? My little one is predicted girl but i better stay on team yellow for now cos the cord was between the legs

Thankyou

No problem hon, will update now. How is your pregnancy going?

Its scary isnt it. I booked a mw appointment today for when I get back from my hols and I cant believe I'll only have 10 weeks to go. Its madness.

I'm getting so excited. The excitement of not knowing bump colour is kicking in for me now too x

Congrats Aisling and Lliena!

Well! I have spent most of the morning calling around trying to find a place that has the bedding I want. I found one place that has a shipment arriving in 2 weeks that *might* have the set I want on it and another place that has the set in stock but for $110 more than the first place!

And now I am starving, so I will have to put off anymore calls until after lunch. Hopefully those will have better results. :flower:

Hello ladies! It's a beauty day here today as well!

Happy V-Day to the ladies who have made it there! Counting down the days until I've made it as well! It seems that the last month has just flown by. I leave on holiday on May 21st for 10days to visit my family. I will be almost 30weeks when I return :dohh:

On a happy note, my tulips are bluming! There is only a couple of them but they are beautiful!:thumbup:

Hope your all well!:hugs:

Hi all,

Lucy, He is only away a few miles up north, hopefully he'll be back before the weekend so keeping fingers crossed x
I've had a productive day today! I have a formal dinner this weekend to go to and needed a dress that didnt make me look a heffer! lol! I found the MOST gorgeous one in Dunnes Stores! VERY impressed too as it was only £30! BARGAIN!!!!
Also had a lovely session at the Mums and Tots group I run! We were busy and everyone was well beahved! although Riley managed to fall over and bang his chin ,making him bite into his poor wee tongue! He is fine tho! My little soldier x

Is anyone else feeling like they are getting bigger by the minute! My Bump seems to be bursting at the seams today haha! I swear it was smaller when I went to bed than when i woke up haha!

hugs all x
Nikki x

Is anyone else feeling like they are getting bigger by the minute! My Bump seems to be bursting at the seams today haha! I swear it was smaller when I went to bed than when i woke up haha!

hugs all x
Nikki x

:rofl: i feel exactly like that! Even the DH says "wow!" haha.

well, my ticker moved up today!!! :yipee:

hi girls... just had check up and scan and we are on team blue...wooooohooooo

Congrats on V day ladies and loobi welcome to team blue!!!

Hi Holywoodmum :hi: We're not finding out if it's a boy or a girl, will be a big surprise! How about you??

anyone due 1st of august?

I'm due 31 July so nearly!! Could be July or could be August, depending on what the baby is planning haha. Do you know if it's a boy or a girl? How are you feeling at the moment?

thank you girls... we hadnt planned on finding out, but when he did the bum shot, and i could see the little boy bits, i just had to ask if i had seen correctly... and i was right....

so happy... we would haveben more than happy with either sex, we currently have 4 girls and 2 boys, so its nice for the boys to have another little fella in the house....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello ladies.... It has been a while since I posted. All has been well - just had some non-sleeping spells lately. I think the lack of sleep eventually caught up with me and made me feel pretty sickly for a few days. I am back to normal though.

Glad to see everyone is doing well.

I am 24 weeks today!! Yay!! I had a scan today to check out some of the things they could not see at my 20 week scan due to baby's position. All looks well. Baby's heart, kidneys, bladder, spine, bones and size are all perfect. I am very happy. We got some great glimpses of his handsome face and saw him opening and closing his mouth many times. Was great. He is 1lb 7 oz - right on target for where he should be at this time!

Unfortunately - no more scans (unless something is wrong) so I don't get to see my baby Jake until he gets here. He'll be here sooner than I know it.

Talk to you all soon. I am going on vacation next week for two weeks so I might not be around much. I'll be having a relaxing beach getaway before my life is turned upside down (in a good way!!).
:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"