****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Afternoon all!

Just wanted to drop by and celebrate bub being 24 weeks today!!!!!!!!!!! [/SIZE]

I'm so happy words can't explain! I really didn't think we would make it this far but our little miracle is still here! :hugs::hugs:

xxxxxxx

Happy Viability Philly!

hi ya ladies she didn't show thank god lol everyone has just left i'm soooooooooo full at the mo happy 24 weeks philly hope everyone is ok :hugs:

hi ya ladies she didn't show thank god lol everyone has just left i'm soooooooooo full at the mo happy 24 weeks philly hope everyone is ok :hugs:

came to her senses then!! glad you had fun :) hopefully she'll give you a break at the school gate too :)

morning all,

Happy be-lated V day philly.

flutter I bet you are glad she didnt show?

So how is everyone and how was their weekend, busy I assume as it is very quiet on here.

Weather is ok here this morning, could do with warming up a bit but its ok, got some washing on the line and some more ready to go, want to really make sure I am on top of everything before we go away x

Morning all.

Bit of a dud weekend weather wise. Didn't do too much apart from sat night went to the Real Deaf Comedy Jam! Never laughed so much in my life! Tummy was hurting like mad the next day! lol

Not much going on the rest of the week, got 2 appointmets at the hospital but that is it. Boring life i lead at the mo....

Anyway hope everyone has a good monday! xxx

Morning all, I have had the inlaws here since Thur so havent been on much. Had a nice weekend shopping and visiting trentham gardens and having a picnic there, and we had a bbq on sat night.

They are heading home back down to Kent this afternoon and I have my 25week midwife appointment at 1.20, hoping she will give me my HIP grant form today!

Righto line up girls who wants to give MrsP a slap to pull her self together?! Don't all go at once!

Quick rant, feeling quite hormonal and sorry for my self the last couple of days. Just the normal huge blurgh that we all do at times. Managed to sit and cry for most of the day yesterday and what with this intermittant bleeding its driving me mad.

I feel like I have 100 and 1 things to do and no energy or motivation to get it done. Hols next Tuesday which you'd think I'd be looking forward too although slightly nervous about speding 10 days with a very excited MIL!

Oh I just want everything done and it to be all done now.

Need to pull my self together and my finger out my arse and pick my self up and get on with it. Rant over!

Righto line up girls who wants to give MrsP a slap to pull her self together?! Don't all go at once!

Quick rant, feeling quite hormonal and sorry for my self the last couple of days. Just the normal huge blurgh that we all do at times. Managed to sit and cry for most of the day yesterday and what with this intermittant bleeding its driving me mad.

I feel like I have 100 and 1 things to do and no energy or motivation to get it done. Hols next Tuesday which you'd think I'd be looking forward too although slightly nervous about speding 10 days with a very excited MIL!

Oh I just want everything done and it to be all done now.

Need to pull my self together and my finger out my arse and pick my self up and get on with it. Rant over!

No slap just one of these :hugs: I was there last week and it's horrible feeling down but we know it gets better hun keep on pushing through and Im sure you'll be feeling chipper again in a few days :)

Hey Ladies xxxxx

Mrs P hugs my darling.Chin up. Make the most of the MIL and rest and enjoy the sunshine and let her care for E xxx

Whoop Whoop Philly!!

Lliena.Good luck.I'm hoping to get mine sorted tomorrow xxx

OMG I'm 25 weeks.How did that happen :haha:I'm ok craving can's of coke.Odd as it may seem it has to be in a can and ice cold.My god I don't have belch now ha ha.

Just got back from a hospital appt for Abi and she is no where near out of the woods yet poor love.She has a huge hole in her cheek from the op and they can't stitch it incase of infection.It is quite deep and I have to take her in every day for cleaning and dressings.If it still shows signs of infection and not healing in 2 weeks then she may need surgery again.I hope not x

Fingers crossed it starts healing hun. Im jsut back from my checkup and she wants me to go to the hospital to have my bloods checked as she couldnt find a vein today. I have been suffering from breathlessness and palpitations for past couple of weeks and she wants to rule out anything. Did say it could be anxiety, but I have nothing to be worried about- very odd! :shrug: Or she said it might just be one of those pregnancy things, Im inclined to believe the latter.

Oo I hope its just nothing.I get out of breath a lot but thats cos he's pushing on my lungs and I am asthmatic.Fingers crossed for you hun x

Oo I hope its just nothing.I get out of breath a lot but thats cos he's pushing on my lungs and I am asthmatic.Fingers crossed for you hun x

I used to have asthma/be on inhalers but I grew out of it. If I get a bad cold though it affects my chest and I tend to need my ventolin for that short while. I didnt think about that being a possiblility and pregnancy could cause it to reappear maybe hmm!

It could well be hun.My Asthma was mild but really flared up again.See if you can get a peak flow reading x

It could well be hun.My Asthma was mild but really flared up again.See if you can get a peak flow reading x

Yeah I will do, i'll see if I can get in my docs this week :)

If you have an inhaler take a couple of puffs and carry on as normal.See if you notice a difference but yes pop along to see your doc or the nurse x

Eoz i really hope her cheek starts to heal soon! I bet going up there everyday can be a nightmare at times!

MrsP i'm still at that stage now. I can't seem to shift my moods. Can't wait to go back on my meds after bub is born! At least you were at home crying and not outside a police station! Our holiday is 2 weeks today and i simply cannot wait. Brian is going to his nany and grandads for the week so it's just me and Mart time! ;-) lol

On a plus not Mart felt bub kick for the first ever time today! His face was a picture, i think it freaked him out a little! Bless..... xxx

Mrs P - :hugs: get your packing down and then you can relax about that a bit... I have that sinking feeling regarding work at the moment too - exams to mark, projects to mark, reports to right, a Professional Development assignment to complete and hand in... Have started the PDA at least but everything else is looming :(
Spoke to my union rep today though and feeling a bit more at ease about a few maternity related things which is good.
Zoe, :hugs: for you you and DD too - hopefully it'll all heal nicely...

I'm trying to see if the community nurse will come out.I have saline and pads so I could do it but it's to deep and yucky and I'm to scared i'll do it wrong and make it infected again x

Hey Hollywood mum thats sounds good about your chat with union rep and you can breathe a bit x

Aww philly yay to kicks and child free hols!!

Hey Ladies xxxxx

Mrs P hugs my darling.Chin up. Make the most of the MIL and rest and enjoy the sunshine and let her care for E xxx

Whoop Whoop Philly!!

Lliena.Good luck.I'm hoping to get mine sorted tomorrow xxx

OMG I'm 25 weeks.How did that happen :haha:I'm ok craving can's of coke.Odd as it may seem it has to be in a can and ice cold.My god I don't have belch now ha ha.

Just got back from a hospital appt for Abi and she is no where near out of the woods yet poor love.She has a huge hole in her cheek from the op and they can't stitch it incase of infection.It is quite deep and I have to take her in every day for cleaning and dressings.If it still shows signs of infection and not healing in 2 weeks then she may need surgery again.I hope not x

Poor little abi, hope she gets better soon. It is suprising though isnt it how quick they bounce back. Has she antibiotics?

Zoe, thats half of the problem, I dont want her to look after Eleanor and she'll want too. I am very protective of her and hate others having her or taking photos and things. Drives me insane, dont know why and know it sounds mad but have been the same the 2nd she hit this world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->