****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Happy V-Day FooshFoosh!!!!

Philly something will come along hopefully!:hugs:

afm had a nice evening after sitting in the rain with my feet in water up to my ankles, which if they were swollen would have brought them right down. LOL DH took me for wings last night! It was really nice. Had some adult conversation with some ladies that I know and they all drank beer :cry: and had shots (chuck norris ones) I wanted some so bad, but hey will partake in August sometime. LOL:blush:

Hope your all having a great Tuesday!

:hugs:

Hello ladies... on vacation tomorrow through May 9th so just stopping in to post a bump picture i took this morning. It seems to have come out of nowhere. I cannot believe how big I have gotten.

Attachments

• Belly.jpg
    Belly.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 0
OO khegido nice bump.Looking fabulous!!

Right ladies time to get your tape measures out! Lets have a see how big we all are.

I measured my bump just now as I have lost weight and even the midwife says I have gone back a bit.

I am 41 " so not to bad I'm thinking x

I measured this morning at 26 weeks and am 37 inches around, I started at 27 inches I believe. Here are my 8 and 26 week bumps pics, I couldn't believe the difference when I had them side by side.

Attachments

• week8.jpg
    week8.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 5
  • week26.jpg
    week26.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 2
are you just measuring at the biggest part? I'll have to measure mine when I get home.

Kelly you look great!!

Kelly you aree yummy girl! Look how tiny you were and are still!! Question for you hun.Is the name Ashton popular over there? OO Khegido you may be able to answer that to x

More popular then it was but not overly at least not yet, we're considering it for our middle name but got a couple others to choose from to.

Yes I measured from my biggest part

Eoz thanks for the yummy comment lol.

Think we have settled on Ashton-Luke x

Very nice!!!! Ashton was my first name pic but dh wasn't crazy over it so I am hoping to get it as a middle name.

We chose it for our 4th but she was a girl lol

check out all your bumps!
Philly, that sucks with the dresses :(
here is my 26 week bump - haven't measure yet...
https://img337.imageshack.us/img337/1028/260f.jpg
I have CHarlotte's C beebies birthday card ready to post now - look out for it on the 4th June!!

lol mrsp i make him do more than that i told you i'm lazy :blush:i can be a good wife when i want to be but he loves me and i can wind down and he is always on the go he cleans at work so he just does it at home he only goes over what ive done and i get the when was that last done commment so now i don't bother

nicw bump pictures ladies i don't know how to up load mine and resize etc or i'd add mine :cry:i think i'm the only person who hasn't shared the scan pic lol

Love the pictures ladies!:thumbup:

You all look very beautiful!

Flutter I know what you mean about DH doing it all. I can never do it as good so I just let him do it. LOL

I'm so jealous of your perfect bumps! I still have my 'B' shaped belly and fear i will never pop! xxx

my most recent bump pic was a little "B" shaped haha, but I think it's because I didn't take it right in the morning, so my tummy was full of food so it was sticking out along with the baby bump??

I stil think my bump is quite B... does depend on time of day and what i've eaten though!

Morning Ladies x x
Lovely pics of all the bumps x x
Looking forward to seeing your card on C beebies Lucy!!!!

WELL.... I have been THAT busy with one thing or another that I TOTALLY Missed the day that I became Viable on Saturday lol! I cant believe I am ACTUALLY here! I never thought I would have children at one point, now to be hurtling through this pregnancy and having my little man already (who is TWO next week,,,.... where does the time go)..

We had a BRILL day on Saturday! in the camp we had a wives "job swap" day when we all went to work and became soldiers! it was SO much fun! I couldnt do some of the more Physical tasks but I had a good go at as much as I could, and looked HILLARIOUS in Green Cammo with my bump poking out haha!

Then Sat night we had a womderful formal dinner and I got lots of compliments on my baragin dress haha! It was fantastic to get out and have the opportunity to get dressed up! I loved it!
I didnt do much on sunday because I was so exhausted! haha! We didnt get home untill almost 3 am and I think baby was as tired as i was. I slept most of sunday on and off haha!

Anyways, I will need to have a catch up on the posts I have missed!
Hugs to everyone x x

Nikki x x x x

Well in that case Flutter its no wonder that you make him do it! :haha:

Mercy sounds like you had a fab time.

You are all very brave posting your bumps and very nice indeed they all look. Dont think I have any pictures of Eleanor as a bump, dont know why just find it strange looking at my self pregnant.

Eoz Ashton-Luke I am assuming is to be a double barrelled name?

Anyone else apart from me not got the nursery done? Dan being here wont be too much of a problem as baby will be in with us for a couple of weeks and I can put drawers in Eleanors room so least i can out the clothes away.

Hoping it wont be too long though and then i can get it all together.

Weather here is ok, warm but not too sunny. Got the bedding on the line blowing away and whilst Eleanor is asleep think I shall get some of the gardening done in peace!

Poor little mite is poorly again, just dont know where between the 3 of us we keep picking these virus's up from. :shrug:

Hope you all have a good day x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->