****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Im 25 weeks today yey! Been out this morning though and am so tired now, have decided I dont like shopping anymore-it takes ages and cos im getting bigger I have to walk slower,my ankles are swollen and achey and also everyone kept walking in my way and eventually I got so frustrated I jsut yelled in asda "FOR GODS SAKE GET OUT OF MY WAY" all these people looked at me and then sheepishly moved aside and I didnt care I just said thank you and walked through :haha: Think my hormones are a bit on edge today!!

OOOO Lliena go you ha ha Huggles xxx

Mrs P no it'll just be Ashton but we have chose Ashton Luke Frederick as his names.See Abigail is Abigail Louise and we sometimes use the both.It varies but they all have a double barrelled surname so it'll be a bit of mouthful if I did use the both x

names are so difficult... strangely enough although we both think it is a girl we have probably got a boys full name chosen, but there are lots of options for a girls name, and that is only the first name :wacko:

Go hormones Liliena!!! they must have needed reminding to move on though with the way they responded!!

:) Lliena - good on you!
Saturday sounds great Nik, you had fun even if tiring!
I'm going to see the VP today about getting taken of the cover rota and playground duty rota.
MrsP, we don't even have a room yet! Need to confirm dates with the builder...

Jetters, where you been?

Not seen you on here much? Hope all is well. Hottie your new best friend eh? x

Feeling a little better now after a sleep and OH came home early from work to pick LO up from school which was nice of him :) Cant believe I have one more week till Im in 3rd trimester!!

Oh bless him Lliena! Makes such a difference small things like that. Not that Si doesnt but last night he fed and bathed Eleanor but it gave me a hour to my self.

ooo I have just noticed down to double digits! :dance:

Yay to double digits.

Hey Yasmin baby.Your back, my hips.Think we need to scuttle off somewhere and fester for the next 15 weeks!

We're all moving along now, soon we'll start giving birth, thats a scary thought. As much as I want to hold my man I need him to cook a bit longer lol. I don't know how I would manage if he popped out to early.

Well off to worky

:rofl::rofl: Lliena you and I should get together. I was shopping just casually about 2 weeks ago and these people would leave there cart in one aisle and go look at something in the other then the old lady would stop to chat, I said finally "you need to move cause I'm coming through" :haha::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I have no patience at this point in the pregnancy. I should try and find some soon though. :dohh:

MrsP hope E gets feeling better! I would be making her use some hand sanitizer after each meet with anybody other than you or Si. Maybe that would help. I bet your vacation will be brill cause you all will be away from what ever it is that's making you all ill.:hugs:

Jetters so nice to see you again! I would say a nice water bottle for your back! I have DH rub it but it doesn't do much good but a nice warm bath is good too!

Mercy so glad your weekend wife swap was good! It's nice to get dressed up :thumbup:

afm just got back from my Dr appt this am everything is great! I got to hear little guy's heartbeat again, 156 bpm :cloud9: could listen to that all the time!:thumbup:

Hope your all having a lovely day! The wind is blowing here but it's sunny out!

Jetters i'm with you there. Since the crash i'm in agony most of the time. When i have bubs i want soooo many painkillers afterwards they'll think i'm a junkie!

MrsP hope Eleanor feels better soon, the sunshine on your holiday will do you all the world of good me thinks. Big whoop whoop on 99 days left!!!

Sooooooo was having a little think in my head as you do and it just hit me. I only have a maximum of 14 WEEKS LEFT!!!!!! That is a very scary thought! Bub will be here very, very soon EEEEKKKKK!!!!! lol xxx

Oh bless him Lliena! Makes such a difference small things like that. Not that Si doesnt but last night he fed and bathed Eleanor but it gave me a hour to my self.

ooo I have just noticed down to double digits! :dance:

Yeah it makes all the difference, Im lucky :D And :happydance: for double digits!!

Ooh also do you knwo when we are moving over to 3rd tri MrsP?? Just feeling like the threads in there are becoming more relevant now :)

hi :)
had a scan today to see how big my hematoma was.. its gone :)
& she weighs 1.4!!
but iv got vaginosis ... my consultant said it can cause pre-term labour has anyone else had this? or heard about it?

hope ur all ok

xxx

Vaginosis sounds like what I have.Mine is group B strep and is a threat to baby and is pre term labour .Did they explain more to you?

wel i didnt even no what it was... i got sent a letter from the doctors tellin me to go get a prescription & when i went i jus thought it would be for thrush as the other week they said thats what i had... but my MW told me not to use the cream as i wasnt itchy or anything..

but when i saw my consultant today she said it was because i had vaginosis.. & it can cause pre-term labour & she jus said i would need another swab took in a few weeks & to keep an eye on the discharge because iv been gettin a lot.. do you?

x

Jetters, good to see you here! Sorry about your back though - I hear you - mine is OK now after my 2 weeks off work in Feb, but I don't doubt it'll be back to get me before the baby is here!
Lliena, knowing how long DD took to arrive, I won't be into my final 3rd of my pregnancy for nearly another 2 weeks!!! Although I agree with whoever said about posts in 3rd tri being more relevant - seems weird seeing new people coming in here asking about things that are almost ancient history to us!
Kelly, how did all your exams go?!
Aimee, haven't heard of vaginosis, but great news on haematoma!
I've finished another week at work, 9 weeks to go :) And we're off the bank hol on Monday, so next week should go in rush....
DD just in bed, catching up on here and reading a book... bliss - except DD is making a racket, got to take her a drink and somecuddles...

aimee, Did they call it "bacterial vaginosis" ??
I had this a while ago before being pregnant, it can be caused by an imbalance in the PH of the vagina, or by an over production of a normal vaginal bacteria. I was precribed a pessary to insert once a day for 5 days and that cleared it up. with me it caused an unpleasant odour "Down there" but I was told it was otherwise not a problem, and that a lot of women have it without realiseing it!

The Doc told me to hod off from using anythign too harsh or perfumed to wash the area as this can interfere with the PH or balance of natural bacteria of it all!

I think from what I understand of it, its kind of the opposite of thrush. As the bacteria that causes bacterial vaginosis is a normal bacteria that rotects the body against thrush. and in cases where vaginosis is discovered, the bacteria goes into over-growth!

here's a link I found for you chick x

https://www.patient.co.uk/health/Bacterial-Vaginosis.htm

And this one specific to pregnancy hun!
https://www.babycenter.com/0_bacterial-vaginosis-bv-during-pregnancy_1427335.bc

Hope thats of some use x x Nikki x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member