****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

All bad ex's need locking in a dark room for life lol.Fair play to you for helping out though and putting up with it.She should be bloody grateful xxx

^^ agree, do you think we could find them an island to fester on or something..... forever.... leave us to bring up the kids so they are well looked after and happy :D

(oo I think you have all just seen my evil side :haha:)

No you're just voicing my opinions very loudly ha ha ha!

OOO you are Viable to day.Whoop Whoop x

Well you have so breathe and enjoy darling xxxxxxx

No probs mum2be, we dont share ours with friends or family either. Stops them putting their bit in and making us re-think.

Zoe i cant believe what a shit he is being and he is getting away with it. They are old enough now though are they if it went to court they would take into account what the kids want?

Megan is 12 so yes she can but she has finally settled at school and is doing so well.She has special needs and this school has helped her immensely.When I said I may move nearer she was over the moon and i'll give her a key and she can come and go as she pleases.He wont grant an extra night as it means he'll loose his tax credits and Child benefit.But I think they'll soon change there mind when I'm nearer to them.TBH i know this will sound shite but I have given up.Medation didn't work,My solicitor never rings back so I'll just roll on for now.

Princess ellie.How come you're date has changed.Exciting hey!!

I have eaten too many haribo tangfastics and now I feel sick oops :lol:

Hi girls! Sorry i have been MIA.
Went to New Hampshire (a 10 hour drive from Pennsylvania). We found a place to live! Now i have 2-3 weeks to pack everything up :wacko:

I get to see Isaiah on Wednesday!!! :cloud9: i can't wait. Everything seems fine, but when i went for my 20 week scan they couldn't get very good views of his kidneys and heart, so they just want to double check.

4 more days until V-day!!!!! :yipee:

Happy V-Day Mum2b!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

MrsP I don't blame you for being concerned when little E is concerned! She gave you a really big scare and it made me laugh when you said "it was only heart surgery" LMAO I bout spit my drink all over my computer. I bet it was a hard time for you and Si.

Zoe and Mum you complain about the ex's but I have and ex with a new wife from HELL! My ex has never seen my DD and she is 11yrs old. My mom lived in the same state as him and it would have only meant an hour and half drive for him to finally meet her but NO and then I asked if he wanted to meet us at the airport and because she couldn't be there he didn't call me back. ARGH he does send child support regularly but that's only because the state takes it right out of his check before he sees it. She hates me and thinks I shouldn't ask for $ but this little girl was created by both of us and I know he wouldn't have asked me to get an A word. He is a good father to his son but has never once stepped up to the plate for my DD so I'm pretty bitter but don't ever say anything about him in front of DD so she has him on a pedalstool. That will change once she meets him in person. She talks to him about twice a month now. Sorry to rant as you can see it's effects me deeply. sorry again totally know about the ex thing too, but htankfully no kids there.

Sorry for the rant :blush:

at least you have made the effort to let him she her though Csunshine.... DH's ex makes life so awful if we do or don't see her...

rant away :hugs:

Busy busy busy today!!
Kelly, they don't routinely do group B strep tests in the UK, so don't know...
We had an up and down day. bad night with DD from 2.30 to 4.30, lovely morning in the garden for play and picnic with friends, great sleep/nap for DD and I after lunch, and for once she even woke up in good form...
went to the playpark, on foot (10 min walk) and had a nice play, DD didn't want to leave, but I knew she was getting too tired and we didn't have the buggy so I made her leave. She screamed at me from 4.25 when we left, 30 mins to get home her screaming (instead of the normal 10!) screamed her way through tea, still screaming after tea, finally stopped at 5.55 - and hour and a half of screams sobs tears and tantrums, then all of a sudden she was fine again... go figure. Left me SO drained, I shouted at her today which I hate to do but I was so frustrated. Just wanted her to shut the hell up my head was splitting and I was exhausted.
Dh put her to bed though as I had Brownies, and thanks to the max cocodamol (2x 30/500mg) my headache has finally shifted, and I'm getting an early night in case we have a repeat of last night...

Hi all x
Another busy day for me today x
We have had a day of tears and tantrums too Lucy! AND a lot of my other mummy friends ahve said their children are the same! Lord knows what is goin on over here! but I hav certainly had enough! Hopefully the moon will shift or somethin and tomorrow will be a better day lol!

I have been cleaning and scrubbing everything inside my mums and tots group building, I guess the nesting instinct is useful after all lol!
I have also had loads of comments today about my bump size and how its "suddenly" Popped out. I think its been huge for weeks lol! but I think I have lost a few more pounds from my rib area due to my recent bouts of returned sickness! so maybe its become a tad more noticeable! So heres a pic of me at 24+5 wks! what do you think!

https://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af96/Mercy2_photo/013-1.jpg

https://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af96/Mercy2_photo/017-1.jpg

Hope all is well with everyone! I shall flip back through posts now and see what I have missed today x
Hugs
Nikki x

Nice bump mercy!

They do test for group b here just not sure when. I remember my friend being tested before she delivered.

Happy v day mum!

Almost caught up on this thread but probably not quite :haha:

In fact mrsp just caught sight of your to do list and feel like I should get off the computer and do mine :rofl:

Hope you are all good - can't believe we are getting ever closer. I haven't been on so much with all the building work at the house but extension due to be finished in a week and I have a sneaky day off work today :haha:

Happy v day to the ladies who I've missed it and loving the bump pics too :thumbup:

AFM have a driving lesson this morning :thumbup: got my HIP grant form and matb1 this week from midwife too. And pram and car seat have arrived and nursery is well on the way to being built :haha: along with the rest of the house.

Sunny garden weather anyone? Would love to be sat in the garden not hiding from the builders :haha:

Sunshine rant away, thats what we are here for.

It was hard, the hardest thing I've ever done, she was 17 weeks when she had it done, but you know what I am thankful everyday, some mums dont even get to bring their babies home and I think with that in mind it keeps you level headed about it all and puts it into perspective.

Lucy & Mercy I have to agree there is something in the water at the minute. We went to toddler group yesterday and all the children were clingy and whining.

Mercy love your bump. Sexy mama!!!

Well we had rain last night and its not looking so bright today. Got to take E for her MOT and then my friend is coming over for lunch with her LO and we are being pampered. Nails and toes done ready for hols.

Hope you all have a good day xxx

Nik, your bump is gorgeous, so perfectly rounded!
MrsP, whatever it is that's turning our toddlers horried I hope it's short lived!
It wasn't just C yesterday, 2 of the others that came here in the morning were in foul form in the afternoon too!!
So far this morning a little more cheerful...
We're off swimming, then got to give my dad a lift to the golf club, then I don't know what for this afternoon...

:hi: all

Bit excited cos my ticker moved up a box - its a proper little baby curled up in there :wohoo:

oooh, so has mine!! I had checked when it would happen, and then forgotten it was today!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->