****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Third tri! Woooo! Can't wait till I am... is it 27 weeks?

3rd tri! We're big girls now!!! :dance:

Tiff - funny I just booked mine yesterday with the lady who does my nails and I have her booked in the week before the baby is due so fingers crossed its not too early! Either that or I'll be making an emergency call out!

Well its not too bright here.

How is everyone? x

Im good, how are you doing MrsP? My OH just took this picture of me I think I might have "popped" even if it is still "B" ish! :haha::haha:

https://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h44/somekinda-freak/bump%20pics/25weeks.jpg

Whoop 3rd Tri!!

Mumtobe waiting.I barely eat either.Tea times are hell as i'm in no mood to cook let alone eat.

Lliena look at you yummy!!

Hey Yas hun xxxx

Well my latest bump pic is below.Some of you have seen it on facebook but for those who don't have it here it is x

Attachments

• 100_1740.jpg
    100_1740.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 100_1747.jpg
    100_1747.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 2
I had a shock then! Went to 2nd tri and you'd all gone :-(.

It's still early days for me but i guess as i'm having bub early it makes sense for me to move with all you guys.

So went on the maternity tour this morning. Boy those places are hot! Was sweating at one point. We were the only high risk couple on the tour so kinda had our own private one which was nice. Went to the neonatal unit ans saw the tiny babies. They had twin girls that were born on new years eve but they were still so tiny! Sweeties they were. Hopefully bub won't have to be in there for long and can come back to us quickly.

Was a lovely morning but the black clouds are moving over. 2 weeks till our holiday and i really can't wait! I need to feel sand between me toes! lol.

Hope everyone has a good weekend xxx

Congrats on moving over ladies! Though I can't help but feel a bit miffed since I should have had my stubborn baby by now!

Congrats on moving over ladies! Though I can't help but feel a bit miffed since I should have had my stubborn baby by now!

Ha ha bless ya.My 1st was 10 days overdue!

oo I have it all crossed for you xxxxx

Lliena you're looking fabby hun!!

Gosh wish I had the no-appetite problem, I managed to get to 24 weeks without gaining any weight but it is piling on now!! I have barely stopped eating for the past two weeks, much to the OHs amusement!!

Yay for third tri! A day early for me but I'll live. I think I will stay up to watch my ticker switch over at midnight. It's exciting and scary.

Strange being over here isn't it! All starts feeling very real and close!

Going by last time I have 8 weeks tomorrow left - hope this one stays in a little longer...

Lliena you're looking fabby hun!!

Gosh wish I had the no-appetite problem, I managed to get to 24 weeks without gaining any weight but it is piling on now!! I have barely stopped eating for the past two weeks, much to the OHs amusement!!

Thank you :D

I ate loads yesterday but hardly anything today, I dont mind though as it means im not putting lots on :lol:

Going by last time I have 8 weeks tomorrow left - hope this one stays in a little longer...

Yikes! By last time, I've got 15 weeks to go!!

Had a nice enough day today, although wiht anothe melt down from DD in town again, stupdily again went out without the buggy, and this timehad to call my mum to come and get us as DD kept running away from me towards the road, and wouldn't even let me carry her.

Better afternoon though, our school is 200 years old this year, so big sports weekend, went to watch cricket and rugby and tennis and DD had a good run around :)

I'm knackered now though. Sausage and mash for tea - yum, just waiting on potatoes to boil!

how old is your DD? we had meltdonw tonight when Mogster went to bed, he didnt want to go but he was shattered so had to be mean mummy and say if he didnt go to bed his cars would be too tired for him to play with in the morning! :dohh: Seems to be working so far.....

Hi Ladies,

Haven't posted in here before! 3rd Tri tomorrow for me! I go to Majorca for 2 weeks on Thursday so not long when i get back!

Hope you are all ok xx

how old is your DD? we had meltdonw tonight when Mogster went to bed, he didnt want to go but he was shattered so had to be mean mummy and say if he didnt go to bed his cars would be too tired for him to play with in the morning! :dohh: Seems to be working so far.....

Charlotte will be 2 in June, how old is your DS?!

Hi Ladies,

Haven't posted in here before! 3rd Tri tomorrow for me! I go to Majorca for 2 weeks on Thursday so not long when i get back!

Hope you are all ok xx

Hi izzysmummy, enjoy Majorca! Jealous...

Belly now full of sausage and mash - much better and have choc brownies and strawberries for pud, once i have some more space in tum!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->