****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Happy ticker moving day ladies! x

Mercy that really is a cute bump. x

Had a crap night sleep yet again, starting to get used to it now though which is slightly worrying :-(. Was even up before Brian.... lazy dog! lol

Pants weather today, looks like it's going to do nothing but rain... Got a very lazy day today. Just going to fetch my clothes i ordered from Next than maybe a cheeky bit of pub lunch as i never got my Maccies yesterday. 2 hours we had to wait to see the mw. It was a joke, made me late for my hair appointment too! Grrrrr, sometimes i think we have nothing better to do or should be grateful they are seeing us at all!

We have a nice weekend panned though, got the maternity ward tour sat morning which i'm looking forward too then we're going to see Frankie Boyle in Bournemouth on sunday night. Couldn't find anywhere to stop so driving there and back in one day! Yes i think we are mad!

Hope everyone has a good friday! Bank holiday weekend is nearly upon us!!! xxx

just started raining here too :( sounds like you have a fun weekend planned tghough philly!!

Can't wait. Makes a change to all the boring ones where Mart is at work! Never been to Bournemouth either so happy days all round! lol xxx

Easy trip from W Mids - bout 2 hours - we did it from Cambridge last summer and found so long as it isnt rush hour its a little over 3 hours, will be a long night for you but he is so funny (if slightly warped in his topics sometimes) it will be very worth it :thumbup:

HWMum - whole line of milestones recently for us hey - V day, then double figures now move boxes again, think we are now 3rd tri - or almost....?

Does anyone know if you have one baby early for no reason and he is absolutely fine whether the next will come early too?

Man I am so hungry today i've already had a bowl of cereal for breakfast then two sausage rolls about 11am and now im munching a chicken salad sandwich and a packet of crisps and considering what to have next :blush:

Man I am so hungry today i've already had a bowl of cereal for breakfast then two sausage rolls about 11am and now im munching a chicken salad sandwich and a packet of crisps and considering what to have next :blush:

I get those days too, where i would eat everything i saw and if i thought of something i would like, id have to head to the shops !!! :haha: Then other days, i would eat hardly anything... :thumbup:

I get those days too, where i would eat everything i saw and if i thought of something i would like, id have to head to the shops !!! :haha: Then other days, i would eat hardly anything... :thumbup:

Oh and we have the same due date !!! Wahoo ! :happydance: :hugs:

Yeah thats exactly how I am, some days I cant stop other days I hardly eat at all. :happydance: for same due date!

Hello everyone!! Have anyone ever felt sooo tired but could not fall asleep? does that make sense? ugh I'm so tired!!

Hello ladies thanks for understanding about my rant!

MrsP I don't personally know were your coming from but I would imagine you were feeling really blessed when E got to come home. The technology they have now just amazes me. Now remember to put your feet up so the spotting stops!!!

Happy ticker move ladies!:thumbup:

I know how you feel about food, somedays I eat everything in sight then other days couldn't be bothered, but really would fancy some cucumbers about now and then every couple hours after that. :dohh: Yummy I think.

afm just at work today and planning on running around paying bills on my lunch hour so not much else going on.

Hope your all having a lovely Friday and it continues into the WEEKEND!!

HAPPY TICKER MOVING guys x x x x x
Seems like the time goes so quick these days between one milestone and the next!
We'll be in August before we all know it lol!

just had a wonderful snooze for about 3 hours lol, Riley woke up from his after an hour and a half and hubby left me snoozing! god bless him! We're actually going out tonight too! only for a few quiet drinks with friends in our little Families bar but its nice to get out in the evening! Riley has a few wee friends going too so he has people to play with!

Thanks for the lovely comments on my bumpage! lol, its gettin bigger and rounder by the second it seems haha!

BIG hugs everyone
Nik x

I can't see my feet!!!

Funny you lot say about being constantly hungry, I'm constantly not at the minute, DH has just announced that he is and I really cannot be arsed with tea, even though we have just done the big food shop so have lots of lovely food in!! :dohh:

Hey everyone, yay for a day off before I get super busy and everything happens at once. Already started packing! Thats always an exciting point! When you're close enough to pack.

Yay for ticker moves! I got 2 more days till mine goes up! Thats nuts! The snow we got here in that winter storm is starting to melt now that the sun is up I just hope my flowers made it through. Got my GD test coming up in a few hours to. Not looking forward to it. I will bring a book to pass the time. Should probably eat something to but am not hungry, my appetite still hasn't increased and now I think baby pushes on my stomach cause I find I eat less then what I used to most days.

hi everyone..

hi mrs p .. i no havent been on in a while i keep forgettin to come on.. then when i do want to come on my dad turns the internet of most days n i dunno how to put it back on lol! :S

everyone ok?

xx

Hello all! :wave:

Congrats on all box moves, v-days and double digits! :flower:

Was looking forward to a nice relaxing day today, DH has been sick and is the typical sick man, aka big baby! He stayed home yesterday and we spent most of the time out in the garden, which was a nice change for him since he usually spends most of his time indoors. He is back at work today and, of course, now I am feeling ill. Been sneezing and blowing my nose all morning, which means my tummy hurts a bit now. :dohh: So like I said, *WAS* looking forward to a nice relaxing day, then DH calls to let me know that a couple of friends are coming over tonight for bbq, which means I have to do some more cleaning (luckily did most of it Wednesday) and go pick up some groceries too! :growlmad: But since he told them to come around 7 I will be going to get him when he is done at work so he can put his butt to work here before they all arrive. :haha:

Loads to do now, so I guess I should stop farting around on the computer. \

:hugs: to all! Have a wonderful weekend!!

Don't know about early begetting early Moggymay... DD was late, so I'm assuming this one will be too... I'm definitely counting down towards 42 weeks (found a ticker for that the other day!)
Nik, I got a great nap too - 2 and a half hours - just hoping Charlotte sleeps tonight! It's Riley's birthday next week isn't it, are you having a party? We can't decide whether to or not...
Foosh, enjoy your bbq, get DH to do something useful!! We're having my mum round for tea as dad is out playing golf (or enjoying the 19th hole anyway!)
Off to bath DD now, ta-ra...

hello ladies i've been sooo busy doing nothing this last few days had loads of visiters and everyone one and the dog has been hogging my laptop boooo booked my holiday yesterday going to eygpt taba mot until next yeah but it gives me something to get :happydance: about lol can't wait to meet :baby: my sisters baby is ok for now but not the same lol

Just realised just a week to go! And its 'moving on up time'! Its so scary-exciting! 3rd trim here we come....

I can still see my feet but my hooha is another story, been a couple of weeks since I have been able to see that. Going for my first professional brazilian wax in a while, since I was doing it myself every month before.

Going on holidays soooooon! But not soon enough, come on next friday! Hurry up and get here!

Oh had my GD test, orange stuff didn't taste bad but it stung my throat and gave me a wee bit of heartburn for about half and hour. Anyway all done!

Woohoo we're in the third tri, thanks for moving us admin :D :happydance: :happydance:

Still abit early for me but the posts in here are so much more relative now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->