****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

lol. I've cried several times over the weekend....and I never cry so this is interesting....think I scared DH! We told DH's family on Saturday! I gave them a Christmas card and wrote in it: 1+1=3 to be continued August 2010...
They cried and cried and then cried some more lol. Every now and then I would catch MIL re-reading the card lol It was like she didn't believe it! I should have brought the pee sticks! Now I have to tell my folks but I don't want them to suspect....I must get crafty here....

I am so tired all the time too Flutterbaby!! You are not alone..

and to make it worse for me..

I am not working right now, I had planned to job hunt after the wedding but here I am pregnant..and hubby now wants me to concentrate on the baby! So I feel even more guilty with how tired I am all the time...

I wake up sleepy, do my errands all tired, go through the day exhausted...

Ok Ladies............. I started spotting yesterday light pink and this morning it is an orangish pink color. I dont have any cramps but something just doesn't feel right and I'm very scared. I went to my Dr. this morning and they still did not run any bloodwork. He scheduled me for an ultrasound at 2 today and said we would go from there........ Anyone else have this?

Wantabelly - I hope the scan news is positive :hugs:

Re emotional and sleepy - yes that would be me also! Crying at happy things, crying at sad things, crying at any things :haha:

Still trying to keep it from my family til xmas it will be a lovely surprise for them I know!

DH being very nice and attentive at the mo too which is fab!

Hope you're all having a nice day :hugs:

wantabelly hope the scan goes (went?) well, let us know.
I'm knackered, and quite emotional was singing christmas carols to DD and had me in tears

Hey ladies! =) Is everyone getting really bad morning sickness?? i havent i do feel nauseas alot but only been sick once .... i know its weird but i want a little bit hehe it will make my little bean feel more real lol x

I've been feeling increasingly nauseous the past few days. I really kind of like it too lol, haven't thrown up yet, but it's nice to have the sick feeling just so you know your bean is growing!

i'm right there with you been sick few times now i'm wide awake with metal mouth its disgusting i've never had it before its doing my head in y do you get it and how do you make it stop :cry:

I think it's one of those "mysteries" of pregnancy. maybe you could chew minty gum? I have no idea how to get rid of it!!! I just get it mild on and off not too much of a bother for me.

I think it's one of those "mysteries" of pregnancy. maybe you could chew minty gum? I have no idea how to get rid of it!!! I just get it mild on and off not too much of a bother for me.

cheers i'll try that i'm so tired my eyes are burning but can't settle because of it

Is indigestion a syptom aswell?? =/ Dont think i have been eating any fatty foods but the past week OMG it gets soooo bad

Wow, the thread has been busy :D Sorry I've been away, I've been studying for finals this week and celebrated DS's bday today. I skimmed thru but can't remember much as I'm exhausted :( sorry!
Toria and Pixie - Hugs! Hope to see you again soon!
Hope everyone else is doing well. My kiddos are abt 22 months apart and I was glad I had a double stroller.
AFM - No nausea or M/S here. I'm not bragging tho. I didn't have it with my other 2 either. Boobs are sore and once in a great while I get a 5 min wave of nausea but not enough to complain abt. Sorry for you ladies that are sick :( Can't wait for our 1st appt next Fri...tick tock tick tock lol. I wish we got more scans over here. We won't be able to see our bean until 20 weeks :(. That's routine here unless you have a history of problems or something arises. I do work at the hospital tho so I might be able to sneek down and get one done ;)
Well I'm pretty tired so I'll check in tmw. Sorry if I missed anyone.

hey girls alot has happened since i was on last night lol
hope everyone is well!!! ive opened my pregnancy journal now! and im looking for a bump buddy YAY hahahahaha
belly rubs to everyone!

omg i'm back again got few hour sleep still got metal mouth i read a site it said to eat pickles but ive been puuking and can't manage bloody pickles i can bearly manage potato and they are bland as f**k another site i read said mint or brushing teeth and tongue that i obviously do that every day and when i'm sick and it ain'teasy if i'm out so it looks like i'm gonna be a mint addict i better make them sugar free or my diet will be out the door anyone else really sensitive to smells i feel like such a newbee i've never had any of this with my boys i bled now and then but felt great with this one i've broke out loads of dry skin on face to (i think that might be due to weather change though)metal mouth sickness acid throat and every thing reaKs (to the point of i made my hubby bath and brush his teeth because he smelled of errr i don't know but not nice i thought he was gonna throttle me lol but he laughed and said its them hormones again i'm glad he understands but its doing my head in i feel a freak moaning about it but need to see if i'm alone on this

morning all!
Sorry to hear about you ladies feeling/being sick. I feel a bit queasy but nothing has come of it so far, but it seems there's a vomiting bug doing the rounds here so may be hit with that anyway!
I'm getting a cold to, and I'd forgotten how miserable that can be when you can't take anything other than paracetemol for it!
DH working lots of late nights at the minute, unpaid overtime, he's getting grief at work for a missed deadline, but he missed it cos he was trying to cover for 3 other people on his team off sick. Makes me pissed of they don't take any of that in to account!
I'm crying lots today too, at everything on the news, even happy things.
Have to go and check the staffroom noticeboard now, see if my free period today has been taken for cover, then reports to finish before the first kids arrive in 20 minutes!

Morning girls

Would seem some of the hormones are kicking in for some of us. I have felt a bit nauseas, which I didn't get with Eleanor so early on but the day I hit 6 weeks the sickness began, so lets see what Friday morning holds. Least then you know the hormones are still going!

I can't bare this wait! They say you feel them moving earlier with number 2, lets hope so or I am going to go mad!

Just going to take it easy today, as Eleanor had a really rough night, she is teething! Could do without any excuses not to get sleep shattered as it is.

We anymore orgainsed for Christmas? x x

Morning girls

Would seem some of the hormones are kicking in for some of us. I have felt a bit nauseas, which I didn't get with Eleanor so early on but the day I hit 6 weeks the sickness began, so lets see what Friday morning holds. Least then you know the hormones are still going!

I can't bare this wait! They say you feel them moving earlier with number 2, lets hope so or I am going to go mad!

Just going to take it easy today, as Eleanor had a really rough night, she is teething! Could do without any excuses not to get sleep shattered as it is.

We anymore orgainsed for Christmas? x x

i deff think some hormones are starting to kick in around here lol :thumbup:
christmas.....geez dont remind me, only 17 sleeps away! soooo much to do!!
:dohh:

17 sleeps to go, 17 sleeps to santa, 17 sleeps til the big fat fella comes down your chimney and brings you presents and drinks your beer, 17 sleeps to santa!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->