****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

He will be 3 in July! We have decided to get a double buggy for the exact reason you describe with your little girl, have gone for P&T Dash so he can sit in if he wants and not if he doesnt. Debated a buggy board but looks hard to get up and down kerbs and dont trust him not to try to run if he gets it about him as they do! Some days he walks really well and others he wants a carry or the buggy, once he starts pre-school Im thinking he will be tired in the afternoons and as he wont nap then we need something to save his legs and my back! We walk to too many places that no double buggy would be daft as wed spend a fortune getting a taxi home again!

izzysmummy - any space in your suitcase for a lady with a bump? Am jealous you will be getting some gorgeous sunshine and relaxation. Enjoy :thumbup:

3- so I've got another year of this!?

I picked up a Safety 1st Duodeal tandem for £30 on gumtree, so we'll see how we go with that... .have also got the babydan pram seat for when this one is using lying flat pram... debated a buggypod, but apparently it's not compatible with our buggy...

:happydance:3rd tri
i've got major heart burn today:cry: it's hurting soooo bad i went fishing with my man today managed to read a whole book lol and catch some zzzzzzzzzzzzzz's hows everyone

Im new on here but Im due 1st August with a little boy so hi! xx

hi emmadaisy, i'm due 1 Aug too!! Congrats on your blue bundle.
I'm shattered, took DD to watch my team playing in a rugby tournament, and she didn't sleep and obviously I couldn't so feeling it badly now...
Bit gutted last year I took her and I was playing too, and DH collected her and I got to join in the post match banter and drinking, no such luck this year! It was cold and raining on anad off all afternoon too... sunny now typically!
Don't know what we'll do with the bank hol tomorrow as DH working...
This bump has me puffed too - putting shoes on has become a real mission!

Im sharing a love affair with a wheat sheep having overdone it with mogster on his bike in the park, think moglet is having a growth spurt as I feel huge and my right side feels stretched AGAIN! MW on Tuesday so Im gonna quiz her about prem baby repetition and easing the backpain somehow...:shrug: Cant walk around with a sheep up my jumper all the time - can I?

Moggy,that's lovely image though!! Baaaaa
Lollipop, congratulations!

congrats Jeni!
It's lovely to see more mums finding this thread now we're in 3rd tri!

Yay more 1 Aug babies, I wonder who'll be the first to pop!!

race ya!!! lol, i was 4 days overdue last time but they do say that the second comes quicker so heres hoping :D xx

OOO wow how exciting more mummies to join our journey :hi:

Welcome, I have added you to the front page.

How is everyone this evening? I am shattered, well and truly. Had my other brother here all day and he is still here although I can no longer be bothered to be nice.

Just waiting for some bits to finish on ebay so heres hoping I win then its a date with my PJ's a cuppa and some chocolate x

I am due on the 1st too! Although i am measuring 4 weeks ahead on the Fundal Height measurements! Which i am finding quite bizarre as my daughter was a tiny 6lb6oz at 39 weeks! And i have only gained 3lbs so far! So...... I wonder if i will have a big baby!

I am kinda hoping to pop at 38 weeks as its my birthday on 19th July so would like my "son" to make an appearence then! OMG that sounds so weird saying my son!

My 1st labour was 3 hours 2 mins that was from 2.5cm dilated so FX for a fast 2nd labour! Although we do live 25mins from the MW unit! Aahhhh, i have made my hubby watch my "desperate Midwives" programmes incase we get caught out and he has to deliver baby on his own! Poor guy he isnt too good when it comes to blood! xx

you're on carolyn... DD was 13 days late, so I think I'll be at least 2nd!!

you're on carolyn... DD was 13 days late, so I think I'll be at least 2nd!!

when is your due date? they do say the second comes sooner :) but considering my DD was 9lbs 10oz and they apparently get bigger.... im not looking too much into old wives tales hehe xxx

im due on 23r august,, i dont no what my baby is yet as the legs was shut but iv booked a private gender scan on the 10th may so i hope i can find out then,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->