****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

welcome to all the newbies,
It is so wierd to think that I/we are headed towards the end goal...
Well, am on nights so a quick catch up but my patients tonight have so far put me in the fat club and decided that I am no longer safe to pick things up that I throw on the floor... and that is in my biggest uniform :dohh:

Is there an august mum due on the 3rd that actually posts in here? I don't think there is.

you're on carolyn... DD was 13 days late, so I think I'll be at least 2nd!!

when is your due date? they do say the second comes sooner :) but considering my DD was 9lbs 10oz and they apparently get bigger.... im not looking too much into old wives tales hehe xxx

1 Aug, same as you... maybe it'll be less than 13 days this time! DD was 9lb 3 so that's just big enough for me!!

im due on 23r august,, i dont no what my baby is yet as the legs was shut but iv booked a private gender scan on the 10th may so i hope i can find out then,

Congrats nattt86! Good luck for your gender scan :)

Is there an august mum due on the 3rd that actually posts in here? I don't think there is.

Apart from you, you mean?! Starbucket sounds familiar... https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...gust-2010-babies-buddies-389.html#post5170327 last week

Morning all!

Had a lovely weekend. Bournemouth is not what i expected. Way too cold for the beach and the shops were so so. Plus too many hills for a lazy preggo lady like myself to cope with!
Frankie Boyle was brilliant. So funny. Only thing is i had to leave eary as i couldn't sit for any longer. My bum and back were hurting so bad! I really didn't enjoy the last 30 min as was in pain :-(. Then had the 3 hour drive back home as Mart had a feer beers, not the best journey i've ever done but we got home in the end and straight to bed.

Last night i turned over and had such a sharp pain. Like i pulled a muscle on my right side where right where my pelvic is. It was really painful. Just hope it wasn't bub or anything serious. Have any of you ladies felt that?

Weather is really poo today. Thinking of putting the heating on for a little bit as i'm froze!

Hope everyone has had a great bank holiday xxx

Philly! I'd have been mad if DH had left me witha three hour drive late like that!! Just cos we're pregnant doesn't mean we shouldalways be the designated driver!!

I know but it really was a one off and 99% of the time he does think about me. Bless.... plus i am making a mental note of this for when bub is born! I'm gona be drinking all the time!!!! lol. (that don't sound too good!) xxx

Afternoon ladies, OH and I went to Ikea this morning before it got too busy and I found some more little bits for baby's room and a rug which is really cute :D Then got to have meatballs and dimebar cake for lunch yum yum! Since we got back have been sorting out baby's room and its starting to really come togehter now :happydance:

Afternoon ladies, OH and I went to Ikea this morning before it got too busy and I found some more little bits for baby's room and a rug which is really cute :D Then got to have meatballs and dimebar cake for lunch yum yum! Since we got back have been sorting out baby's room and its starting to really come togehter now :happydance:

They have such lovely funky stuff in Ikea.

Glad its all going really well for you, teh best way to spend a bh weekend :D

Hey girlies

Sounds like you are all very busy.

Glad you had a good time Philly. Are the pains any better today?

Your shopping trip sounded sucussful Lliena, where are these pics of your nursery?

Tiff I think there are a few date where they dont post :nope:

AFM - Its all very busy in the Piggott household all though I must confess dont think I am making much of a contribution, can not find any energy to do anything, have done a half heart attempt of the housework and have done the ironing, enough to be clean enough for when we come home.

Si is hanging 3 doors and Eleanor is just pottering around.

We got someone in this morning to give us a quote to finish the painting in the hallway and to paint the outside of the house too. £1200 we now have to find but it will be so worth it. Will lower my stress levels and free up a bit more of Si's time.

All pack and ready for our trip to Spain although not sure I am mentally prepared, just need to packa few last minute bits.

Getting up at 2am and need to leave for 2.45am! So early tea and bed for me tonight. x

Hi girls, hope everyone is well and enjoying the bank hol wend! We ordered our pram system on Sat and I'm so excited! We have gone for iCandy Peach in the colour Blackjack, it was between that and Bugaboo Cameleon but I was so much more impressed with the ICandy when she demonstrated them both, plus if/when we have a second one it can convert to carry 2.
I've started getting a little uncomfortable the past couple of days- the baby sometimes does really really low kicks and i'm talking in my privates?!! It happened last night and actually hurt and scared me so I did a google search and apparently quite normal so that's a relief but hope it stops soon!! Has anyone else had this?

Hi girls, hope everyone is well and enjoying the bank hol wend! We ordered our pram system on Sat and I'm so excited! We have gone for iCandy Peach in the colour Blackjack, it was between that and Bugaboo Cameleon but I was so much more impressed with the ICandy when she demonstrated them both, plus if/when we have a second one it can convert to carry 2.
I've started getting a little uncomfortable the past couple of days- the baby sometimes does really really low kicks and i'm talking in my privates?!! It happened last night and actually hurt and scared me so I did a google search and apparently quite normal so that's a relief but hope it stops soon!! Has anyone else had this?

Great pram choice hun! I've gone for exactly the same. No so good on the purse strings but as it's our first i really don't care! I'm getting so excited to use it now!!!! lol xxx

MrsP still have a little pain but nothing lie last night. Got mw appointment tomorrow so will ask her about it then. Have a great holiday! Ours starts the 17th but as it's wales i'm not expecting to come back with a golden tan! lol

So Brian is poorly! I'm worried about my little guy, he has had a very bad tummy all day and has not even drank anything. All he has done is sleep. I want to take him to the vets but with the stupid BNP riots by us they are not letting Mart home for a long time! Idiots!!!!! xxx

Good morning ladies! :flower:

I get to see my baby boy sooner than i thought! :yipee:
Turns out my 24 week appointment, my re-scan, and my family doc appointment is all in the AM tomorrow! Can't wait to see Isaiah again! :cloud9:

Today is V-day for Isaiah!!!! :wohoo: i am just thrilled about it! Such a beautiful thing!

...well...i need to stop procrastinating and start packing! :blush: i have so much to pack up before the move and i swear i always wake up with the intentions of getting some work done...and then i go to bed at night...and its not done :nope: need to find some motivation!

guppy well done for v day hunny the was a time it seemed soo far away for you glad to hear everything is ok and you get to see your little dude tomorrow:hugs:

mrsp jealous wish i was going on holiday this year but doing nothing we are going egypt next year though :happydance:

kelly9 i was on the 4th but they put me back to 7th then i had my last scan they said 4th was correct but they wouldn't change me back booooooooo and it's shit cause i go over lol

can i join in the race with you ladies i went 10 days over with first on time with second and 10 days over with 3rd :cry: but i'll be doing everything this time to help things along:sex: :blush:i may have a curry 2 lol

holywood how are your legs hunny

wecome all the newbies:thumbup:

midwife called yesterday and has booked me in for home visit 28 weeks appointment have you ladies read the thread on a lady had a girl and had 3 scans telling her a boy amazing lol that can happen to me lol .....although luck just doesn't happen like that to me lol my uncle came yesterday and said i'm being selfish for not spitting :baby: out yet i told him my buba isn't cooked yet and needs to hold on atleast 13 weeks and5 day i mean not that i'm counting or anything :blush:

Hope you have a nice holiday MrsP, I'll get some pics up of the nursery soon I promise :D

Feel like my tiredness has come back 10fold this weekend have gone back to wanting/needing a little nap in the afternoons again which seemed to ease off from week 14/15. Oh well not complaining :)

hi all. We are now in 3rd Tri!!!:happydance::happydance: Think I have carpol tunnel as I'm getting pins and needles in my fingers, hands and arms during the day now instead of just at night. I thought it was just because I slept on my sides and wake up with a numb arm:dohh: Oh well, I will mention it to my mw on Thurs. Hope you are all doing well.

MrsP I was wondering can I be added to the first page with my EDD of 01/08/10 please? Thanks in advance.

Hello ladies!:thumbup:

Welcome to the new ladies and big hugs to my already here ladies!

Guppy Happy V-DAY!!!!!

Philly hope your day is better!

MrsP have a wonderful vacation!:thumbup:

Ladies it's been such a long weekend and so many pages that I read through sorry to have just skipped over it all. Your thoughts aren't any less important just can't remember what all I've read lately :dohh:

Well DD turned 11yr old April 13th and she got her hamster on the 19th well she had to pick a girl and yep you guessed it "six baby hamsters" :dohh: I phoned the pet store and they are going to buy them back once they are big enough to be taken away from their mother. OMG it was so funny DD was shaking when she came out and said the hamster was pregnant. LOL I said WAS..... DH had a hard enough time with one now there's 7 LOL

Nothing else going on today just work then soccer and getting ready for my yard sale. I have more little girl clothes than any one person should :blush: you could say my DD was spoiled.:dohh:

Hope you all have a wonderful week!:thumbup:

:hugs:

Love the bump pic's ladies! you both look so beautiful!

Hello everyone! I'm back online at last with a new laptop :happydance: will read and catch up this thread in a bit!! xx

Wow, we have moved to the 3rd trimester!!! :happydance:

I have a few days left before I am in the 3rd trimester! How exciting!!! I had a good midwife appointment on Friday. My baby's heartbeat was heard at 140bpm! I felt the baby movements quite a lot but today, they are not as strong which makes me a bit anxious. I just hope that she is having a growth spurt!

I ordered some reusable diapers yesterday using their 20% discount and I am so excited!!! Can't wait for them to arrive! I also got my brand new Samonsite hospital maternity bag from ebay the other day - sooo happy!

Hope you ladies are having a great weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->