****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Hello ladies!:thumbup:

Welcome to the new ladies and big hugs to my already here ladies!

Guppy Happy V-DAY!!!!!

Philly hope your day is better!

MrsP have a wonderful vacation!:thumbup:

Ladies it's been such a long weekend and so many pages that I read through sorry to have just skipped over it all. Your thoughts aren't any less important just can't remember what all I've read lately :dohh:

Well DD turned 11yr old April 13th and she got her hamster on the 19th well she had to pick a girl and yep you guessed it "six baby hamsters" :dohh: I phoned the pet store and they are going to buy them back once they are big enough to be taken away from their mother. OMG it was so funny DD was shaking when she came out and said the hamster was pregnant. LOL I said WAS..... DH had a hard enough time with one now there's 7 LOL

Nothing else going on today just work then soccer and getting ready for my yard sale. I have more little girl clothes than any one person should :blush: you could say my DD was spoiled.:dohh:

Hope you all have a wonderful week!:thumbup:

:hugs:

Love the bump pic's ladies! you both look so beautiful!

OMG...sooooo funny! I used to have hamsters when I was a kid, and my sister had a female, and I had a male. My sister and I would let them "play" together, and then they would have babies! :rofl: My parents would be so angry!!! :rofl: We would always sell them to the pet store.

My son, who is 7, asked Santa for a hamster last Christmas, so he has one, Snoofy is his name. I made sure to get a male hamster! :rofl:

Right girlies

Last post before I head off for a date with my pillow ready for a 2am start in the morning, just need to packa few things for Eleanor and then thats me done.

I hope you are all well, please be good whilst I am away and look after your selves, think I will really miss getting on here to see how you are all doing.

Love to all and catch up in 10 days xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :kiss:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MrsP I was wondering can I be added to the first page with my EDD of 01/08/10 please? Thanks in advance.

No problems hon.

What colour is your bump?

Also notice you're an Essex girl, I am in Hornchurch what about you? x

:flower: Hello lovely ladies!

I almost couldn't find the thread! Last week I kept checking in 3rd Tri first and then had to go to second to find it, this week I went to second and had to come to 3rd! :haha:

Welcome and congrats to the new ladies! Congrats Guppy on Vday! :happydance:

2 questions were posted (sorry I didn't write down who posted them):

1- Side pain when rolling over at night; this happens to me all the time! I asked the doctor and he said it was ligament pain and that sudden movements and/or position adjustments can cause them. As long as it's just brief pain and doesn't hang around for long it's nothing to be concerned about. If it does hang around, he said to call because I could have pulled something.

2- Getting kicked in the hooha! Sadly I get this all the time too, sometimes with such force that it makes me gasp or takes my breath away. Hasn't been happening as much lately, I think maybe baby turned around, because now I am getting kicked in the sides more than top and bottom. I found if I changed position sometimes he would stop but he used to get me all the time whilst in the car, so it was a little harder to deal with. :shrug:

Have fun on your vacation, MrsP! :flower: I am very jealous of all you ladies getting to go away! DH is very concerned about finances right now, so I can't even broach the subject, plus we know we are going away in Feb for our friends' wedding and want to make sure that doesn't put us in the hole. :dohh:

Hugs all around :hugs:

Hey all, I had two due dates, Aug 1st (in which there are tons of buddies) and aug 3, they always take the later date or so I am told. Besides I believe it is more aug 3 anyway. Oh well. I will be unique then!

We bought the maxi cosy foray which is very similar to the icandy peach and icandy apple stroller. I am very excited to use mine to, getting sick of pushing it around the living room!

Mine is still at my parents Kelly, I am itching to have it back home though to wash and set up, it is the silver cross linear sleepover and is beautiful :cloud9:

I have been trying to sort out my forms for mat leave and pay from work... night shifts really are not a good time to be doing it :dohh:

Hope you have a fab holiday MrsP , you should be weel away from now, I hope your flights are still ok :D

Spiderspinz: last week at 23 weeks my movement dropped of for a bit, I have been told by my MW that we should be counting at least 10-12 movements now, but these movements will change as baby gets bigger from thumps to position changing... if you are worried have a natter with your MW team :flower:

And I cannot remember if I posted in here but had my MW appt on Sat (full story is in journal as it is a long drawn out saga) but basically risk assessment got c***** up by first MW at 8 weeks and I now need to see the consultant as a matter of urgency aftre only just going back into community care. Due to procedures 'down there' I could have problems due to potential scar tissue... so have now resigned myself to the fact that I won't be able to have a home birth, or use the home from home suite and will end up with a completely medicalised birth... am not happy... am waiting until I have come off nights to have a look round here and see if there are any chance of me being able to go as natural as possible and resisting the urge to google at the minute... Has anyone else had this?

Hey everyone, i'll be updating the thread while Mrs P is away so be sure to mention if your due dates or bump colours change :flower:

And have a fantastic time Mrs P, we'll miss you!!!!

I almost couldn't find the thread! Last week I kept checking in 3rd Tri first and then had to go to second to find it, this week I went to second and had to come to 3rd! :haha:

Did you know you can find any thread that you have posted in, in subscriptions? I was on here for ages before I realised!! Just go to 'Quick Links' on the panel above and then down to my subscriptions :thumbup:

Yay another 1 Aug shmoo!

Csunshune, at least the pet shop will buy them back... i took the school gerbils home for the weekend once, and they had babies we didn't know about - that was trickier, we had to remove the dad, go adn buy a new cage on a Sunday, and not touch the wee ones so the mum wouldn't eat them!

Jetters good to see you back - and just in time to be updating for MrsP!

MrsP have a great holiday!

Spiderspinz, movements seem about average I think for me, or maybe fewer but more forceful if that makes sense!

Foosh, you can also click User CP at the top left, and it'll show whatever threads you've replied to that have had a reply since you posted...

Well I'm back in work today after the long weekend - and bad though it sounds it's quite a relief - I've had 5 days full on with DD (DH at work or out) and I need the break!

Heartburn is back, I need my Rennies, but I don't think I have any in school with me - may have to sneak out at lunchtime - if I can last that long!

I almost couldn't find the thread! Last week I kept checking in 3rd tri first and then had to go to second to find it, this week I went to second and had to come to 3rd! :haha:

Did you know you can find any thread that you have posted in, in subscriptions? I was on here for ages before I realised!! Just go to 'Quick Links' on the panel above and then down to my subscriptions :thumbup:

when i come on its got welcome flutterbaby in right corner click on my name then statistics then recent posts by flutterbaby and it comes up all ones i've posted on and thats where i find you lovely ladies

Heartburn is back, I need my Rennies, but I don't think I have any in school with me - may have to sneak out at lunchtime - if I can last that long!

AAAAAAAAH the joys, me too!! you would think second time round i would have learnt my lesson and would avoid spicy food but no no, last night i made spicy chicken and noodles... 4am i was up for a glass of milk!! I didnt try rennies last time might give them a bash this time as i hate gaviscon :sick: After getting up for my milk i had just shoved OH over other side of the bed, got comfy and was drifting off to sleep when cramp struck!! :dohh: honestly!! this baby doesnt want me to sleep haha!
In his sleepy state OH asked what was wrong, when i said cramp he said "oh is that all" :growlmad: next time im going to make sure he gets a swift kick when least expected!!

hope everyone is good this fine day :) xxxx

OMG ladies...............................Can not believe you are in 3rd Tri.................Well done to you all xxxxx

Hi all, i havnt been on in a few days ! I cant believe we're in 3rd tri !!! Well, still a few days off for some of us but still quite scary and exciting all the same to know its just around the corner !!! :wohoo: Hope everyone is feeling good today ! :) :hugs:

Hi all, i havnt been on in a few days ! I cant believe we're in 3rd tri !!! Well, still a few days off for some of us but still quite scary and exciting all the same to know its just around the corner !!! :wohoo: Hope everyone is feeling good today ! :) :hugs:

Oh, flippin hell, i just realised, IM IN DOUBLE DIGITS TODAY !!! Now it really doesnt feel like theres much time left to go !!! SCARY but exciting all the same !!! :happydance: :thumbup: :hugs:

Thanks emmadrum!!!

And woooooooohooo Aisling, it's a good feeling eh? xxx

Yea, its such an amazing feeling, knowing we have come this far !!! :hugs:

OMG I have a baby on the way how the bloody hell did that happen? :shock: :rofl:

Oh, flippin hell, i just realised, IM IN DOUBLE DIGITS TODAY !!! Now it really doesnt feel like theres much time left to go !!! SCARY but exciting all the same !!! :happydance: :thumbup: :hugs:

Oh god if you are then I am too, I didnt even realise till you said it!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->