****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

5 babies later and I'm still puzzled :haha:

5!! WOW!!

...and im worried how i will cope when number 2 arrives haha!! x

Morning gang!

Well iy's lovely and sunny here in costa del midlands! Had a rubbish nights sleep as ligament pain was killing me. Could not get comfy all night so woke up drained. Then Mart rolls over after snoring his ass off and says 'i'm tired'! Then he moans about back ache! Ladies i could of killed him! Went to Asda for a few bits and had to walk off from him, he was totally doing me head in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Off to the mw at 1pm probably just for a chat as not much we can discuss at the mo i guess. The the hole in my tooth has got too much so i'm off to the dentist tonight! I hate the place. Just hoping they can just fill it in and send me on my way but i've got a feeling it's gona be a root canal job!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! xxx

Hi all, i havnt been on in a few days ! I cant believe we're in 3rd tri !!! Well, still a few days off for some of us but still quite scary and exciting all the same to know its just around the corner !!! :wohoo: Hope everyone is feeling good today ! :) :hugs:

Oh, flippin hell, i just realised, IM IN DOUBLE DIGITS TODAY !!! Now it really doesnt feel like theres much time left to go !!! SCARY but exciting all the same !!! :happydance: :thumbup: :hugs:

Oh god if you are then I am too, I didnt even realise till you said it!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Yep, double digits !!! Can ya believe it !!!??? :happydance:

Hi all, i havnt been on in a few days ! I cant believe we're in 3rd tri !!! Well, still a few days off for some of us but still quite scary and exciting all the same to know its just around the corner !!! :wohoo: Hope everyone is feeling good today ! :) :hugs:

Oh, flippin hell, i just realised, IM IN DOUBLE DIGITS TODAY !!! Now it really doesnt feel like theres much time left to go !!! SCARY but exciting all the same !!! :happydance: :thumbup: :hugs:

Oh god if you are then I am too, I didnt even realise till you said it!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Not really feels like its flown by, I bet its gonna drag from now on though :haha:

Not really feels like its flown by, I bet its gonna drag from now on though :haha:

Na, it wont !!! Trust me !!! You may think its going slow for a bit but once baby arrives, ul be wondering where the last 9 months has gone !!! :) :thumbup:

Na, it wont !!! Trust me !!! You may think its going slow for a bit but once baby arrives, ul be wondering where the last 9 months has gone !!! :) :thumbup:

Yeah true I felt like that last time, one min Im preg next I have a baby it was like qoah where di the 9 months go :lol:

Carolyn, I haven't even been eating spicey food, just seems to happend no matter what!!

Philly, how come you have an appointment then!? At least you can get your HIP grant form filled in - I still havent' got mine!!

Some bits of this have flown by for me other days seem to DRAAAAG... like today I couldn't believe we only have 8 weeks left of term, so 8 weeks til mat leave starts... but then September and the start of the school year just gone seems like no time ago... yet August still seems miles off!!

phily I feel your pain, I HATE the dentist with a passion... I have a dead root that needs removing (the whole tooth) but my dentist doesn't want to do it till baby is born, so every few weeks I keep having to go and get sedative stuff put into it. It's ouchie all the time, but i'm fairly sure having it yanked out will be worse!! :(

Also, I don't see my MWs again till 28+5 which is super annoying cos I want my HIP grant dammit!

Just wanted to point out that i am on the front page list twice :) onw with pink storks and one without, only having one!! hehe xx

Yay to the banner!!!!

Boo to toothache.I have a mahoosive hole in my tooth and it is agony.Another tooth has broke and like you Yasmin they wont do a bloody thing : (

Carolyn not super mum but just very clever at hiding and turning off my ears lol

Ha ha you kinda just roll with it.Must admit i am exhausted today as both girls were up last night.Imagine with a new born.Eugghhhhh!

When do you go on leave hun x

End of term is 30 June, so that'll be my last day - I'll 35+3 - I'm a bit nervous about working that as last time with hol and Mat leave I stopped at about 31 weeks...

ooh and thanks for banner, can't see photobucket at work but will nab it later!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->