****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Hello ladies my have you all been busy chatting!

MrsP safe journeies!

Jetters thank you for taking over the updating!:thumbup:

To all you other wonderful mummies :hi: hope your all well! :hugs:

Hope the asthma gets better! My dad wasn't diagnosised until he was in his 60's but had had hayfever severly bad all his life, I too have this and my little brother too. My sister is allergic to cats bad so I'm thinking we will all end up with asthma at one point or another.

I'm having a hard realizing that we're all almost to the finish line. :dohh:

I am getting excited as it's only about 17 days until my vacation to Wyoming to visit my family!:happydance:

Hope your all having a wonderful day and the sound nice sleep finds us all tonight!:thumbup:

i'm on a new one called symbicort instead of the brown but think i need to go back and get another x

hey sunshine hunny.yay to hols x

I am still around just busy! Got lots of reading to do for an exam and cleaning and packing and there's a winter storm raging outside in may!!!! The never of mother nature! And baby kicked me so squarely in the cervix yesterday I thought I would go in to labour! He certainly is getting strong.

:haha:Love the tissue layers .Grr to being wound up but glad all is ok xx

Ok i'm a knob but who was I chatting to about Asthma.Lliena?was it you?Who ever it was how are things?

Yeah it was me hun hehe, things are fine I went to the dr's and asked her if it could be a possibility and she said I def think tis that and not your iron levels so gave me an inhaler and said to use it as and when I need to. Its helped so much :)

Wahoooooo Thank goodness for that hunny x

Daughter in bed, lunches packed, clothes out for tomorrow, laundry done, and COLLAPSE!!
It's such a manic hurry at the end of the day but therelief is great.
I wish I had a book on the go, or something to start as I'd love a soak in the bath and read, but not so much good without the book...

Mine does not touch the sides anymore :nope:

Holly wood mum I cant soak without a book x

I've probably left it too late now anyway I want to be in bedby half 8, I'm shattered!

Good afternoon ladies! :hi:

Just got back from my scan, my OB visit, my PCP visit, and my appt. with the Dietitian. I wont go into details (you can read my journal if you want) but basically the vomiting was never from MS :nope: Im "insulin resistant" AKA: Hypoglycemic :( [means i get Low sugars] (LUCKILY, im not GD :)) The good news is, she taught me how to eat for this condition, and we are hopeful that this severe vomiting will cease with this specific eating plan she has me on :thumbup:

Saw Little Guppy. He was amazing as usual! :cloud9: His heartbeat was great too! Kidneys and heart looked wonderful! I have gained almost all of the 8 pounds back that i lost! :happydance: Only have one more to go and i will be at my prepregnancy weight! :wohoo: Crazy, i gained all of that back in the last 2 weeks :blush: My fundal height was 25 and babys HB was 155. :cloud9:

Hey girls sorry I haven't been posting lately...been very busy!!!
But I just have to pop in to show off the latest picture of my little girl
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:
I've never been so in love!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• IMGP0950-1.jpg
    IMGP0950-1.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 1
Awesome news guppy I hope it works and helps.

Melissa lovely pic!

Morning everyone! Guppy, really hope the new eating plan works for you :hugs:
Lovely photo Melissa!!

Everyone spare a thought for poor Eoz, whose daughter is poorly again today... she has the worst luck ever!! Thinking of you Z xxx

Thanks Yas.I have to keep an eye for 24 hrs but the worst news is we have lost the house 14 days to be out .My life is shit as x

Hey August Ladies hope you remember me :flower:

just wana say congrats to you all for second and third tri! and also lots of lovely bump colours, mostly :blue:

looks like august may be mostly a boy month! :haha:: but congrats to you all anyway :kiss:
xxxx

Mellisa lovey scan pic darling xx

Guppy, sounds promising, hope the new eating plan works for you, sick no fun!

Lenasmommy, I hope you're right - not looking like it in Northern Ireland at the moment!

Melissa, good to hear from you, lovely scan pic, how many weeks was that at?

Zoe, it doesn't rain but it pours... what will happen about your housing, hostel? :hugs:

KA92, hi lovely! It's nice of you to pop in, hope you're keeping well :)

I'm just back from invigilating my first exam of the year, it's good job I was there a few minutes before the pupils came in I was so out of breathe from the stairs!

Hi everyone!
Eoz sending you tonnes of luv, hope the little one feels better soon and you get something sorted with the housing situation x
I am going over to England today to stay at mums and also to be the Maid of honour at my friends wedding, Lookink very much like a weeble no doubt as I waddle down the aisle behind her haha!

While at mums I dont tend to get online much so wont be around a lot for the next week and a half! so HUGE hugs to you all,
take care and I'll catch up with you when I can!
love Nikki x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"