****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Update from jetters - baby is okay :thumbup: :thumbup: think she will be out shortly as just having blood pressure checked.

:hugs:

Yup i got a text as well.Low blood pressure and possibly anaemic.Thankfully baby boy is ok.Hugs honey xx

I am an awful bump buddy - buggered off to a driving lesson :dohh:

So pleased he is okay. And anaemia???? Lots of brocolli coming your way Yas!!!!!!

Phew, just reading all those, glad all is well Jetters!

DD dispatched to bed.

My dad was meant to fly to Spain this morning with 23 others for 5 days, stuck in Belfast due to ash - they can't go til Friday earliest so short holiday :( Good news for me is he is taking Charlotte while I go to the dentist tomorrow so I don't have to pay the childminder extra!

I think Charlotte may have finally acknowledged that there is a baby in my tum... she wasn't declaring 'not there' tonight when examining it! Although she was looking for baby in DHs tum too!!

Bad luck for your dad holywoodmum - can't believe the impact this ash cloud has had it has been crazy hasn't it!!!!

Good news that you do have a baby in your tum though :haha: very cute!

I only got my HIP grant today and I have just nearly spent it all oops! :haha: Saying that we had £105 left to pay on our pram so we have paid it all off now and they are delivering it earlier in June instead of July :happydance: Do you think Im too organised?!

Hell no! :thumbup: I bagged my pram too as it was on offer.

I am thinking the more I sort now, the more I can chill later :haha:

I won't even get the form until tomorrow week - but does at least sound like it's coming through quickly!
Do you think the government realise NO-ONE spends it on eating healthily?!

I won't even get the form until tomorrow week - but does at least sound like it's coming through quickly!
Do you think the government realise NO-ONE spends it on eating healthily?!

I am going to buy AT LEAST one apple with it!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

Hell no! :thumbup: I bagged my pram too as it was on offer.

I am thinking the more I sort now, the more I can chill later :haha:

We ordered it a while back on the mothercare babyplan and had been paying some off each month but it was so good to be able to walk in there and say can I pay the remaining balance off please :D

Thank you to my lovely bump buddies for everything today :hugs:

Me and Bean are fine, he is curled up very tightly and not moving much at all but the scan showed he is fine... just obviously a bit shocked! They think my low blood pressure caused the dizziness and also I potentially could have anemia... hope blood tests come back quickly.

My HIP grant will be spent on an electric bill :dohh: and my overly over expensive but much adored and wanted and loved Pink Lining bag!! Hahaha that leaves £6 which I might buy a mcdonalds with :rofl:

Very healthy jetters!! you could get the fruit snack!?

Your electric bill is small then... ours for 3 months was over £230- wtf!! It's so dear in Northern Ireland!

haha Tiff I was just thinking the same thing!!!

Jetters, so glad everything is okay with the baby, what a scare!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"