****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Hey there!

I know I don't post often but I am wondering what your baby's movements are like at 26/27 weeks? I don't feel strong kicks - must be because of my anterior placenta. I don't feel as many movements as before and I am anxious.... I have been sitting here hoping to feel at least a kick....

My sister is on her way to see me - from NYC and I don't want to look anxious when she gets here. I just want to be excited, you know? Pregnancy is so hard!

Anyone in the same boat as me?

I have days where movements and kicks feel a lot less or more muffled than usual... it does scare me a bit but when I've felt really panicked I usually lay down, have a icy cold can of coke and then he goes bananas. Or I use my doppler.

xx

Woohoo my HIP grant came through after I sent it off last tue, thats well fast! Means we can go pay beans pram off yey!! Anyone have any advice about nappies? have a look in my thread I started and help :lol:

mordino I also have an anterior placenta but it's also high up, so I can only really feel strong kicks/punches down low. Yesterday when I had my ultrasound the lady told me wow your baby is kicking the crap out of you haha but all it felt like was little movements.

Eoz hope your daughter gets well :hugs:

My scan pic was yesterday so 26+4 :)

I got my grant as well but sadly we had to pay the shitty courts rather than baby things.

Ladies I'll be ok.Abi has to go back to hospital tomorrow.I'll text Jetters so she can fill you in.I'm just needing sometime out.Wish you all loads of love xxx

Nik, have a great time - I'm sure you'll be a beautiful maid of honour!

I also have an anterior placenta and baby is/was breech at 21 wk scan and he has his back against my belly, so it is usually pretty hard for the doctor to find the HB and for the scanner to get good pics, but, luckily, I still get some pretty frequent kicks to the sides. I agree with Jetters that drinking something cold and sugary and lying down about 5 minutes later (on my left side always works for me, back never does) and bub usually goes crazy in there. I had a rootbeer float the other day, right before bed :blush:, and DH got to feel baby kick 3 or 4 times! That was only the second time DH has felt it, so it really got bub moving. *If you haven't felt anything for a couple of days, I would contact your doctor or MW, all of the papers the doc has given us say if there is reduced movement over a couple/few days to get in touch, just to check and get reassurance. :hugs:

:hugs: Eoz! So sorry about everything, my gosh. I have my everything crossed that things will all work out for you soon. :hugs:

Gorgeous :baby:, Melissa! :flower: Have fun, Mercy, I'm sure you will be lovely! :flower: Good luck with the new diet, Guppy. Good thing it has been diagnosed. :flower:

AFM: Had a doc appointment yesterday, bub is fine, bump is measuring, my BP is still perfect and so is bub's HB. Doc was looking for bub's HB for a minute or two and the little guy kicked the wand, it made me giggle, which made finding the HB a little harder. :rofl: Will be going to register at the hospital next week, apparently we were supposed to have done it about 6 weeks ago...:shrug: oops. :haha:

Have a friend coming over today to make the shower invitations, gonna be fun. Obviously I'm not hosting my own shower, but my mum is doing it and I have more free time to play arts and crafts than she does. :dohh:

Another gorgeous day here, a little cloudy but have all the windows open and the birds are chirping. Have a wonderful Wednesday all! :flower: :hugs:

Eoz i hope you get some peace of mind very soon! You've just gotta have something good happen to you soon! xxx

Woohoo my HIP grant came through after I sent it off last tue, thats well fast! Means we can go pay beans pram off yey!! Anyone have any advice about nappies? have a look in my thread I started and help :lol:

Do they send you a letter to say when you should get it or do i have to just keep checking??? xxx

Just keep checking hun ive not had a letter but that might come in the post afterwards :lol:

I get to send my HIP form off tomorrow, car bill for me I feel it will be going on :(

I see the consultant next Wednesday... am not looking forward too it...

Girls Jetters had a fall and is waiting for a scan.Baby hasn't moved since.I'm hoping it's shock and baby is resting.Keep your fingers crossed for her please xxxxxxxx

i've got loads of things to pay out next month car tax holiday deposits plus mot so i'n not claiming my hip money until after that or i'll be carrying my baby around lol

guppy good news they have found out whats wrong hun :hugs:

my fingers are crossed for jetters - let her know we are thinking of her xxx

Fingers crossed everythings ok with Jetters, sure it will be I've had a few falls this pregnancy and bean has been fine.They are tougher than we give them credit for :)

Girls Jetters had a fall and is waiting for a scan.Baby hasn't moved since.I'm hoping it's shock and baby is resting.Keep your fingers crossed for her please xxxxxxxx

Oh gosh, I hope everything is ok. Thinking of her. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"