****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Where do you get the August Babies and Buddies sparklies in your siggy? I want one too!!

HIP is health in pregnancy grant, £190 for all pregnant mums in UK (after 25 weeks) supposedly to help us eat well before birth of baby... don't know anyone who's spent it on that!!

The banner is at https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v462/yasbayat/a.gif

so if you put that in IMG tags in your sig you can have it...

health in preg makes me smile i was already on a slimming world plan so do i qualify lol only joking you'd think they would give it in veg vouchers from asda or something wouldn't you lol

never to early to get your things sorted out i've got my heart set on a purple mamas and papas stroller but i'm not sure a boy would sit right in it and would it develope a complex :shrug:.... thats if its a boy i'm still convinced girl lol

any1 having the f****d up dreams i haven't slept well for 2 days dreamin the ash was toxic and we have all been on lock down in houses and my kids was stuck at school and we was locked up for over 2 months and baby came and i had to deliver :baby:myself i went to school and a women asked if i was ok yesterday and i just :cry: bet she thinks i'm a freak lol

glad your ok jetters and bub is growing well

just noticed my ticker has gone up a box

what weight has everyone gained i'm going to get weighed today as i'm still wearing normal clothes and maternity ones still fall down i eat like a horse lately and know baby is growing fine and hb is great so i'm just curious i gained 3 and half stone with each of my boys and just under 4 with last one soo we'll see how i'm doing this time i went swimming and gym with all others but bled with all of them with this one i've done nothing and not bled at all so you'd think i'd of gained loads ............i'll let you know :hugs:everyone

Morning ladies Im off for a manciure and eyebrow wax shortly as we are going to a wedding up in Northumbria this weekend and I want to look nice :)

ooh lovely, enjoy!! (the manicure anyway!!) I need my eyebrows done...

Lucky you Lliena, enjoy!! I have a close friends wedding in July which i'm dreading cos I can't imagine that i'll look like anything other than an uncomfortable horse...!!!

Flutterbaby i've had the insane dreams on and off throughout this pregnancy, some of them have been so vivid and mental!!

And thanks again for all the kind messages about me and Bubs. I woke up this morning to a good kicking in my belly so started the day smiling. Still a risk period for 48 hours falling a fall so i'll be spending today on the sofa I think- good excuse eh!!

Hope everyone's voting today! :hugs:

Glad to see you on here Jetters and to know that your bubs is kicking! What a relief after a scare yesterday!

As for HiP grant, I sent mine off on Monday and I hope to see it in my account soon, it will be spent on a pram as we so need a lightweight one. My DH's parents are contributing to the pram as well so we are quite excited about it.

Ordered some reusable nappies the other day, can't wait for the delivery!

Gosh, I am 27 weeks today - in the last trimester!!! :yipee:

I go on maternity leave in mid-July, I am so excited about that! I know I probably will be bored at home but not for long as my DD's school breaks up for the summer holidays one week later and then a week after that my Mum is arriving from the USA for the birth.

Exciting times!!!

glad all is ok Jetters...

... while sorting everything else out I had forgotten I need to sort out the HIP form before the next government come in and take it off us :haha:

So i'm trying to put the august sparkling banner in but it wont let me. Say there is not enough room underneath. How do i put it on the side next to my other banner??? xxx

Hello All! :hi:

It's been such a long time since I've been on here - I've just been working away really and getting used to my mummy-to-be status! Time has flown!

Just wanted to say, hope you're all doing well and I'm looking forward to catching up and reading more as my finish up time in work approaches which will leave me more 'free' time. I've got so much annual leave and TOIL to use I'm finishing up at the end of June!

Anyway, hello and bye for now!!

xxx

Just wanted to say, hope you're all doing well and I'm looking forward to catching up and reading more as my finish up time in work approaches which will leave me more 'free' time. I've got so much annual leave and TOIL to use I'm finishing up at the end of June!

Hello and bye!! See you more at the end of June!! Do you know what gender you are having, or are you remaining on team yellow??

Philly just put it without a space next to the one you already have x

Mordino what nappies have you gone for? :)

Bumgenius one size V.3
Bumgenius flip organics day pack
Flip disposable inserts
a couple of Fuzzi Bunz one size - floral design

I didn't want to spend too much at one time - I just thought I would try them out and see how I feel and if I like them, I buy some more!

I had a delivery today but I missed it! Grr!!! I will have to go and pick up the package in an hour from the post office!

Thanks jetters! Feel part of the team now x

So had to go back to dentist today :-(. Hole in my tooth was causing me so much pain. Had the filling took out and a new one put in. Checked on google and it says that i should of left it till after bub is born. I'm worried now that i've done some harm! Has anyone else had a filling whilst pg??? xxx

I need work doing badly but the dentist here wont do it.It's only a small risk and thats usually in the 1st 12 weeks.I have had work done before in pregnancy and never had trouble.

I also had a local anaesthetic on my eye and was told it was no different to what a dentist administers.Don't worry to much hun x

Mordino I've mostly got Flips and V3s too... and lots of Itti's just cos they're pretty!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->