****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

For morning sickness, eat a ginger biscuit before your feet touch the floor. So have them next to your bed, eat it led down.

xx

Plenty of queasiness, no actual sicking for me!

Just absolutely exhausted.

Christmas - is that soon??? Oh dear!!!!!

I am so NOT ready for xmas! Have bought nothing. Can't even think who I need to buy for. My family have gone for 10 quid limit this year, which is great in terms of finances, but I'm finding it even harder than normal to think what to buy!
On a plus note, only 4 more days of work until the hols :)

Lottybump how are you, did the spottnig stop? You must be excited about your scan tomorrow, but nervous too I guess, or at least I would be! Hope you're enjoying having a day off work to rest, and congratulations on passing your exam!

i must say i've just had an hour nap :sleep:and i feel wonderful still got my metal mouth but to be honest i do feel more relaxed going to a mo town night in few weeks for my birthday how old am i lol i do love a good boogie :happydance: my bro is trying for a :baby: in the new year :happydance: i can't wait none of my bro's got kids :nope: my boys need some play mates my mom has said she's giving me 100 for baby things but still wants to buy some little things for my :baby: i.e bottles and bibs etc i thought that was lovely as i've already got 3 kids and she brought loads of my things for 1st and 2nd an with 3rd my 2nd was so young i used all second ones big stuff i.e cot bouncher etc so thats all good although i'm not buyin yet mind

Oooh oooh ooh!!! My midwife called today - she is coming over to the house on Thursday yippeeee!!!!!

I think it will feel a little bit more real then.

Can hear DH cooking and feel yuck at the prospect of eating, doh!!!

Hope you ladies are all doing well? :hugs:

Hi all, please see the thread on 1st tri main forum page. Can you please put angels next to my name on here...thanks

xx

Lotty I am so sorry to hear that......I will go and see your thread, thinking of you and your OH :hugs:

Thankyou all. You have been amazing to me the past few weeks. Im so sorry i won't be there through your journeys. But i hope you all have a great 9 months and all have healthy beans at the end of it.

I wont be on here again until we next conceive. But we dont know when that will be. Because tbh the pain i am going through now - mentally and physical, i dont think i ever want to risk having again :(

So girls, trust me. If your spotting its nothing. Dont get worried over a bit of blood. You WILL no if you miscarry - which god forbid you wont. But you will know. So please do not stress your little ones out with worry xxxxx

xxx

Hi would you please be able to take me off the due date list as I have had a miscarriage :(. Good luck to all you ladies!!! xxx

Really sorry to hear about your sad news Lotty & Pinkfairy. Keeping you in my thoughts xxx

I hope everyone's doing ok. I've been mega busy with work which is keeping things ticking over but I am waiting impatiently for my first doctor's appointment on Friday. This is our first baby and I have no idea if I'm experiencing the right things at the right times (if there even is such a thing!!).

Mrs P, I am clearly already losing the plot but I somehow managed to put the 19th down as my EDD in my first post. I should in fact be the 12th - by my calculations anyway!

It hasn't really sunk in yet that I'm pregnant. Have done two of the CB digital tests with the timelines. Happy in the knowledge that my results have gone up from 1-2 weeks to 2-3 weeks. Symptoms so far include tiredness, backache, cramps, horrendously painful trapped wind one night (nice!) and swollen & a wee bit tender boobs. I've been very cuddly/clingy as well...I can recognise it even in myself. Poor hubby never gets a minute's peace!

Looking forward to hearing your updates and keeping time together!

xxx

Hey girls,

First of all I'm so so sorry lotty & pinkfairy, I know how it feels to lose a little bean and it's absolutely heartbreaking, and you feel like you'll never heal, but it does get better I promise :hugs:

I feel a little rude posting this in light of the sad news, but I just found out my hcg numbers from the doctor and he said they're perfect!!!
4w4d: 1332
4w6d: 2681
So they doubled!!! :happydance:
How is everyone else doing? I'm starting to get more of the nauseous sick feeling and I feel like I'm getting closer and closer to throwing up each time I feel that way, but nothing's come up yet so I guess I should count my blessings!!!

Hey girls,

First of all I'm so so sorry lotty & pinkfairy, I know how it feels to lose a little bean and it's absolutely heartbreaking, and you feel like you'll never heal, but it does get better I promise :hugs:

I feel a little rude posting this in light of the sad news, but I just found out my hcg numbers from the doctor and he said they're perfect!!!
4w4d: 1332
4w6d: 2681
So they doubled!!! :happydance:
How is everyone else doing? I'm starting to get more of the nauseous sick feeling and I feel like I'm getting closer and closer to throwing up each time I feel that way, but nothing's come up yet so I guess I should count my blessings!!!

Sweetheart don't feel rude.....

Why shouldn't you be happy. Its just one of those things that happen, and you should still enjoy every minute of your pregnancy and be excited that things are looking good for you :) We want you to still be happy :flower:

xxx

Aww I can't believe there is a new August mummy club already! I just wanted to sneak in here and say good luck to all of you lovely ladies! :hugs: I was in your spot this time last year! I was due August 8th and had her the 11th. It's an amazing journey and worth every bit of sickness I promise you. :cloud9:

Aww I can't believe there is a new August mummy club already! I just wanted to sneak in here and say good luck to all of you lovely ladies! :hugs: I was in your spot this time last year! I was due August 8th and had her the 11th. It's an amazing journey and worth every bit of sickness I promise you. :cloud9:

Emma is gorgeous!!! Congrats :)

Wow. I am exhausted all the time and have started having dizzy spells. Ive had a few waves of nausea but nothing horrendous.

Feelslike time is inching by..cant believe its only been two weeks since I found out that I am preggo.. I have my first doc appt on Thursday but I know she wont be doing anything spectacular so not too excited.. just some bloods and such. My sis is a family doc and has explained to me that I wont even get a scan until 12 weeks. I am rather bumemd about that..but all for the best...

Lotty and pinkfairy - Hugs to both of you!
Starbucket - I def agree with time moving like a snail. I'm also 6+1. Even worse for me tho is we don't get scans here until 20 weeks unless something us wrong of course. So we have to wait until mid March to see our bean :(
How's everyone else? Hope you're all good. I'm just taking a break from studying for 3 finals tmw. Ugh! Well better get back to the books.

Oooh! I am new on the pregnancy section.
I just got my :bfp:
According to my "math", I am due on August 16th!
Please add me.
Thanks!!!
:hugs:

Good morning ladies,

Weolcome new mummies whishing you H&H 9 months.

WOW you all sound so busy right now. And some of you sounds bit poorly, hope it doesn't get too bad for you.

I am feeling not too bad, bit tired but I think thats Eleanor rather than baby. I can't believe how quickly I have bloated. Any other mummies on 2+ babies think they bloomed quicker than first time?
x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->