****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

hadn't thought of that - had a wee nose on gumtree, but there was nothing there... must get on netmums!

Lucy glad your dd is ok! Kids are tough, and she seems right up there with the best. When I was a kid and fell down the stairs head first I broke my collar bone, ouch! You did a great job attending to her and calming her.

I am off to the airport in under an hour here, very excited and have baby shower tomorrow!!! I will post and have pics hopefully so stay tuned!

Thanks Kelly. thankfully no broken bones!!
Safe flight, and enjoy your baby shower!

Haven't caught up on the whole thread but Lucy glad to hear your dd is okay!

I remember I was constantly up at A&E as a kid (through my own clumsiness :haha:) and my brother wasn't much better I remember his collar bone breaking, ouch!

About to go for another driving lesson, fatty bump starting to get more squished now when I do it so don't know how much longer I can keep going.....:dohh:

Happy weekend ladies!

Dh says the A&E staff knew him by name... but my bro and I didn't tend to break or injure ourselves, perhaps why I was so stressed!!
Good luck with the driving lesson :) I was still driving when I was overdue last time, but I'm guessing bump might get in the way more when you're not 100% confident anyway!!

:wohoo: I've reached 99 days!!!!:wohoo:

How did this happen!?!? lol

xxx

Whoooo Philly!!

Lucy how's your LO?

I'm here but lurking.Hope all is ok loads of love.

P.S my Bump has exploded and I am so uncomfy :haha:

:wohoo: phily, i think dh thinks I am a bit mad cos I keep telling him how many days I have left :lol:

:wohoo: phily, i think dh thinks I am a bit mad cos I keep telling him how many days I have left :lol:

Mart has started rolling his eyes when i tell him! I keep asking if he is excited but he just says 'not yet'! Boooooooo!!!!! lol xxx

Whoooo Philly!!

Lucy how's your LO?

I'm here but lurking.Hope all is ok loads of love.

P.S my Bump has exploded and I am so uncomfy :haha:

You wouldn't know anything had happened apart from the look of her nose!!

Do we get to see bump pic!?

I'm so wary of that as last week DD was two weeks late and I was gutted!! Hence I also have a 42 week ticker this time!!

I cant believe that the August Mummies and bumps are already here!!!! Just popped in to say Good luck to you all :)

hello ladies i keep counting the days 2 woooop:happydance:

eoz how are you have they sorted the cyst out and things hun:hugs:

i did my driving test while i was preg thought i was gonna sicky everywhere lol

i'm on back rest this afternoon done all house work, washing, changed beds and peeled enough potatoes to feed an army lol .....rump steak for my tea yummy

i want a 42 week ticker i know i'll go over its my luck lol

I try to think of my due date as August 23rd instead of the 9th, which caters in for going two weeks overdue... so that anything before then is a bonus :D

I try to think of my due date as August 23rd instead of the 9th, which caters in for going two weeks overdue... so that anything before then is a bonus :D

yeah if people ask when i'm due i say the 17th because it does my head in answering the phone 24/7 to people say have you had it yet and any twinges lol :dohh: if i'd had it i'd of phoned you lol and twinges come and bloody go :growlmad: so this time i'm not due til the 17th :haha::haha:

I may change my tact after this week... I am fully expecting to go over if they leave me too it...

Heheheh good plan!! It always makes me laugh when people ask pregnant women if they've had it yet... ummm don't you think they would have mentioned it?!

bloody heart burn back again i will say its the only thing that is the same this time around
with all boys bled, heart burn, leg cramp, felt great, great skin, was huge gained at least 2and half stone thus far and with this one ..... sicky and sick, heartburn, skin shit and only gained 3 and half lb from lmp no bleeds no leg cramp touch wood:dohh: lol

you can get a 42 week ticker that countsdown to 2 weeks after you 'due date'
https://tickers.givingbirthnaturally.com/

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/girly-sanctuary/325937-arrrgghhhhhh.html#post5314852

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->