****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Lliena, glad you enjoye the wedding, hope you got a good sleep :)

Flutterbaby, I'd be mad if DH pulled that stunt - sounds like yours has a lot of making up to do!

Audrey, no comments from total randoms yet, but someone at swimming on Friday seemed to think I should be due any time now (there are two other pg ladies in the class, due within a week of me - we're all quite similar size!) but that afternoon my friend was saying she thinks I'm still small... I think the people who comment are actually just incredibly clueless!! Or in the case of your pizza hut lady, mean well but getting the tone wrong!
Congrats on your yellow bundle, will you keep posting here now?!

As for us, I'm really breathless again today, sitting up is so uncomfortable - had to go and lie down in the toddler bit at soft play yesterday!! Not so good for a day at work though.

no comments from strangers, but people that I know seem to think that I am quite small...
Fortunately the day that they said it I had seen the MW and measured spot on for weeks, I just made a comment back in that it was a good job I had seen her otherwise I would be developing a complex... I think it made them think a bit...

Well, I see the consultant this week and have no idea what to expect, it is for potential scarring down there so am guessing that they will want a peek... otherwise do you think they will do any antenatal checks?

Wow feels so strange seeing my name on this list -) good luck evry 1. Not lon til we take our beeeeautiful babys home xx

I went to bed at 9pm last night and woke up at 11am this morning, guess my body needed a good rest after this weekend! :haha:

Lady_p strangers have no manners!!! All I ever hear is how huge and whale like I am, which really doesn't help with my insecuritys over looking like a elephant!!

ME AND EOZ ARE THIRD TRI TODAY!!! Woooopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Ooh just realised my tickers moved up again today eeeeeeeeep!! Its getting close now :haha:

lliena, i'd love a sleep that long!! Jetters and Zoe, yay for 3rd tri!! I'd say I'n only just here myself as I fully expect tohave another 14 weeks to go!
Work really hard work today. good news is i'm off the rota for playground duty, bad news i seem to have loads of exams to invigilate next week :(

Whoppeee 3rd tri!!

And I got the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wahoo I am moving soon!!!!!!!!

Lady p you're due on the same day as me! I hope you come back and post. I haven't had rude comments in terms of how big I am but most tell me I am small which I can find annoying especially when I was waiting for bump to start showing. Now i feel like I'll never stop growing!

My dad is in Spain, got there 2 days late cos of ash, is now stuck there and can't get home!!

Congrats Eoz!!!!! Hopefully it won't be long till i get a house! Fingers crossed!

Can the cats come too???? xxx

Holywoodmum I try to think of my due date as late august instead of the 9th so that it caters for going overdue :D

YAY EOZ I am soooooooooooooooooo happy for you :hugs:

I just had a GREAT appointment with my consultant and everything is sweeeet, cardio, asthma, weight, mental health, tick tick tick! Yay me!

Why are we talking about left and rights? I'm confused now... :rofl:

Holywoodmum I try to think of my due date as late august instead of the 9th so that it caters for going overdue :D

YAY EOZ I am soooooooooooooooooo happy for you :hugs:

I just had a GREAT appointment with my consultant and everything is sweeeet, cardio, asthma, weight, mental health, tick tick tick! Yay me!

Yas - so which is left and which is right?

AAAAARGH!!!! :wacko: I am a preggo whale with baby brain :dohh:

MY left is left x

Why are we talking about left and rights? I'm confused now... :rofl:

I was going to ask exactly the same thing!!

Just back from first antenatal yoga class it was great!! Got there on time (against the odds) and discover that I know the instructor! (friend of a friend)... 12 of us there, all lying down to do the relaxation part at the beginning, and my phone goes off - scundered!! No-one seemed to mind too much though.
It was REALLY hard work!! I'm sure I'll feel it tomorrow, but I'm so glad I'm signed up for it not, I'n sure it can only help as I get bigger and more cumbersome!
In other news... the building work has started, and we now have a new door!! Dust everywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->