****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

I posted on it Eoz - try the cat cleanse treatment at your cost and she might go for it?

I'll ask but OH swears its her religion.They only go in the lounge,kitchen and hallways.And as the integral garage is down stairs I can let them sleep in there.ughhh nasty situation

How are we this evening ladies.I'm getting some nasty braxton hicks that go into my back and take my breath away x

Hi!

I am due August 4th with my fourth baby. I have a 5 year old girl, 3 year old boy and 15 month old girl already - number 4 is another girl!

oh do you like it :happydance:
Looks good :)

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/girly-sanctuary/325937-arrrgghhhhhh.html#post5314852
Can't access that part of the forum?!

Hi!

I am due August 4th with my fourth baby. I have a 5 year old girl, 3 year old boy and 15 month old girl already - number 4 is another girl!
Congrats fernie :)

We had BBQ for tea, bit chilly, so we had to finish eating inside, but still nice.
Off to bed now :)

Holywoodmum- you have to request access from the mods to the Girly Sanctuary- it's the 'secret' part of the forum that the male members can't read.

Fernie3, congrats on your 4th! I will add you to the list on the front page :hugs:

Sorry hun.Just ask a mod i post a lot there as it's private x

Oh how do i request access???? I wanna be part of the secret room!!!! lol xxx

Holywoodmum- you have to request access from the mods to the Girly Sanctuary- it's the 'secret' part of the forum that the male members can't read.

Fernie3, congrats on your 4th! I will add you to the list on the front page :hugs:

Oh how do i request access???? I wanna be part of the secret room!!!! lol xxx

I think I've requested now... Philly if you go to User CP and on the left hand menu there is Groups or something similar, in there you can request to join...

I'm still in jammies (it's 1.30pm) as I felt crap and sicky this morning, feeling better now but I've been clearing our study ready for builders to come tomorrow and turn it in to a bedroom! Thought I'd do that all before I got dressed, so now I'll have a nice shower and get dressed for the day :)

Hi sexy mamas

Just a quick mail.

Hope you are all ok I have read through all the posts but sorry havent replied to all.

Jetters glad you are ok and thanks for updating.

Lucy hope C is ok now, poor little scrap.

Weather here is nice but not too hot, but still allwoing me to obtain white bits!!! :haha:

Off to update my siggy and will catch up with you all upon my return.

Lots of love xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks holywood, think i've done it.....

I've only just had a bath and got dressed. Felt like a really lazy day today. Mart has been working his balls off since wednesday so more or less been on my own. He's now working the Villa game so i'm hoping nothing kicks off and he can come straight home.

Dvd night tonight and i'm refusing to cook. Chippy or some form of greasy food for tea followed by large amounts of chocolate and ended with a bit of Gerard Butler in Law Abiding Citizen! Happy days indeed!!!!

xxx

philly has your request been approved? mine hasn'tyet :(
Mrs P glad you're enjoying your hol and working on the white bits!!
well contrary to my last post i'm sitll in my jammies(oops) and dd now awake, off we go!

Happy Mother's Day to all the Canadian/U.S. mommas and mommas-to-be who are celebrating today!!!

i've just requested to go in the secret room didn't know it was there lol i've put my reason for wanting to join as i wanna see the secret room and post privately is that a good enough reason lol .................i want to join the club hahahaha

HAppy Mummys day!!!!!

I have updated my post.

I feel safe in there as i have issues with a stalker.I don't mind posting here but for more serious private stuff i like to post there.

How are we xx

Yeah my request has been approved, didn't know until i checked on the group page again. Hope they accept you soon xxx

Evening ladies back from my weekend away at the wedding, it was lovely but I am so so tired will be in bed early tonight. Hope you are all ok! :)

Evening ladies back from my weekend away at the wedding, it was lovely but I am so so tired will be in bed early tonight. Hope you are all ok! :)

hi ya hunny how was your weekend i'm in bed at the mo just got in here feels more comfty on my back that and my hubby is in the dog house he's been fishing since 8 o'clock this morning and phone me to tell me he was gonna be back at 5 so i cooked a roast for him and he's just got in the wanker

Hi everyone, just posting to introduce myself, my name is Audrey and I am due on the 3rd of August team yellow.

Have any of you ladies had rude remarks about the size of their bump? I am about a size 14 before pregnancy but i have had numerous strangers tell me that I am huge and i wondered if any1 else had gotten rude comments from strangers too?

I will give you examples so far;

The lady in pizza hut told me I wouldn't fit in a booth and moved me to a table then told her collegue to be careful when she turned around because of my bump I think she was trying to be caring not the way it came across lol.

When I was 5 months a drunk man shouted at me in the street, dont worry hen not long to go.

A few people have asked me when I am due and when I say August they make a big deal like oh your huge like they thought I was due any day.

I also had a few rude comments about my scan picture at 11 weeks too!

Sorry for the rant but is it just me or do these people have no manners I have never met them before and I am sure I wouldnt comment on their appearance at our first meeting lol.

aahhh thanks for listening feel better now lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->